Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 61,581 to 61,600 of 69,982

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Oh, that. Never noticed that number before. So people folowing more than one platform are counted more than once. I see what they're doing.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

@WoomyNNYes The number isn't real-time too, it's been at 1,304,717 since this morning. It probably updates daily or weekly, which is how our friend interpreted it.

2800 new users weekly would probably break the Hookshot servers honestly. All that raw data! I'm no engineer though.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Fizza

I just beat The Great Ace Attorney Adventures (aka the first one) and, while I take the time to collect my thought on both the final case and the game as a whole, I have to ask for anyone here who has beaten it: does it pull an original Ace Attorney and have a secret final case? I could've sworn there was a title card for something after The Hound of Baskervilles but maybe that's just the part of me that doesn't want this game to end. Any spoiler-free replies would be appreciated while I go cry in the corner over the fact that one of my favourite games of the year is now over (well, until I start the sequel BUT STILL).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Fizza Fifth case is the end of the game. Not including the little included DLC skits included as extras, but I wasn't sure at the time which ones were for the original versus the sequel, so I held off on 'playing' them until I'd experienced the entire game. Although they're pretty forgettable overall. Not bad as extras, but I'd have been annoyed if I'd paid money for them.

As someone who loved the first GAA, and thought it offered a unique take for the series, all I can say is not to cry, because the second game is arguably the greatest entry in the entire franchise. If you're emotionally invested in this cast at all, you'll be a giant ball of emotion by the end.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

BruceCM

As Ralizah said above, @Fizza .... The 2nd game is at least as good, so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that as you play it

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Fizza

@Ralizah Considering how annoyingly interesting that cliffhanger is, I don't know whether I'm prepared to cry yet.

But yeah, I'll probably take a leaf out of your book and leave the sequel for a while (maybe a month or so) just so I can get refreshed about the whole series and maybe play something else in the meantime (probably Skyward Sword HD to be honest). I will return to the wonderful world of Ryunosuke and co soon enough though, mark my words.

JaxonH

Oh my gosh. I just learned you have a Smallfry buddy in Splatoon 3, and can even customize his hair lol.

Best. Game. EVER.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

Switch Pokemon games are on sale today at Best Buy and Amazon US.

Edit: Deal has ended.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jedgamesguy

The Switch has now sold 107 million units.

Man it’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Grumblevolcano

Don't forget, the MH Rise Sunbreak stream starts in less than 2 hours.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

I see Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak gets it's own limited edition pro controller..... Anyone getting that?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JaxonH

This is the most hype trailer I've ever seen. Seregios is back and he looks insane!

You guys HAVE to check this Monster Hunter direct out. It's only 15 minutes but man is it glorious

@BruceCM
Oh my gosh are you kidding me? Lol

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

I saw an article saying that Nintendo refused to comment on new Switch hardware this fiscal year so it seems we've got our confirmation that it's happening! Welcome to some more months of Switch Pro/2 rumours

@BruceCM Was contemplating it (both my current pro controllers were bought in Spring 2017) but hoping for a Xenoblade 3 pro controller.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

StarPoint

@Grumblevolcano I get so irritated whenever I see articles or videos like that. Mr. Furukawa literally said he had "No comment," which confirms absolutely nothing. "ooh, it's different from what he's said in the past, though! Before, he just said that they are not planning on releasing new hardware this year!"

Some people get so overhyped and blow things out of proportion just so they can get clicks on their videos and articles.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Fizza

@JaxonH That new Pro Controller is MUAH.

Also, I can definitely see why it's 13GB, that new location looks about the size of Monster Hunter World's! How they've managed to get all of this running on Switch is beyond me.

Edited on by Fizza

gcunit

I saw an article...

Classic rumour-mongering right there

What's your sauce bruh?!

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

StarPoint

@gcunit I saw a Gamexplain video covering it.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

JaxonH

@Fizza
It's massive. They've done a miracle with Monster Hunter on Switch. This is how you build a AAA game ground up for the hybrid.

There's so many excellent changes with the Sunbreak expansion.

• You can bring story NPCs on quests with you in single player now, including 5 new Sunbreak NPCs, Hinoa and Minoto from Kamura and other Kamura NPCs
  • You can now have FIVE Switch Skills registered in your loadout, and, we get TWO separate loadouts that can be swapped between on the fly. That's 10 different custom Switch Skills we can use on quests- the sheer breadth of variety this brings to your playstyle is unprecedented
  • Switch Skill Evade even allows you to perform an evasive maneuver and swap Switch Skill loadouts in one fell swoop
  • Seregios is back! Which means bleed status is back, and his weapons which increase sharpness when dodge rolling make a return as well
  • Can now choose to not mount monsters in a mountable state
  • Can now run up walls without wiredashing into them first
  • Limited Edition Pro Controller

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic