Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 60,981 to 61,000 of 69,981

BruceCM

So, can you organise the physical games icons as well... ? I don't have enough downloads for it to affect me but glad for all those that wanted folders

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

@BruceCM Yes you can. You can put the same game in multiple groups as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Grumblevolcano

The penultimate set of Odyssey NSO icons is themed around Steam Gardens. It'll be interesting to see what the final batch are, New Donk City is the big popular one however Nintendo's been doing the kingdoms in order so far so it could be Lake Lamode instead for example.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MarioVillager92

@Grumblevolcano I'd honestly be disappointed if they don't have New Donk City for next week...that's my favorite world in the game.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BruceCM

Great stuff, so @magician can still spend weeks organising the icons for his physical games, @MarioLover92 ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

MarioVillager92

@BruceCM Indeed, lol! I actually really like how you can have any one game on multiple groups, I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on both "Mario games" and "Online games" for example. It's honestly a really nice improvement from the 3DS and Wii U folders, where games would only be in one spot without any shortcuts.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

gcunit

I take it the Holy Grail of 'sort by file size' when archiving software has still not materialised (I'm yet to update)...?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

BruceCM

& in your favourites folder, @MarioLover92 .... & In 1st Party? You organised all yours, then?

SW-4357-9287-0699

JaxonH

Not gonna lie.

I'm enjoying Rune Factory 5 way more than I thought I would.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Triangle Strategy OST hits SO. DANG. HARD!

There's nothing in all of gaming like strategizing on the battlefield in a life or death game of wits and tactics with a banger in the background letting you know how real the stakes are...

Archduke Gustadolf

No Matter The Cost - Benedict's Battle

Until That Day

Combat - Resistance

Combat - Adversity

Song of Triangle Strategy

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

WoomyNNYes

So, about how many years into a console lifespan have we seen Nintendo Selects price drops on Nintendo games?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

FragRed

@WoomyNNYes I don’t know exactly but it’s towards the end of the lifecycle, as they I assume, are gearing up internally for the next system but want to squeeze as much money from the current one as possible.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

@WoomyNNYes For DS onwards you had the following (before DS there doesn't seem to be concrete data):

• Wii U - 3.5 years
  • Wii - 4.5 years
  • 3DS - 4.5 years
  • DS - No Nintendo Selects

So basically the more successful the console the longer it takes if present at all. I'd guess Switch doesn't get Nintendo Selects at all like the DS given the system's still selling very well even 5 years later.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano I think it also helps that Nintendo’s games have, for the most part, really good legs on the Switch so there’s no need to consider dropping the price.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
It won't be. It's not AAA or an upset indie that takes the world by storm, so it's automatically disqualified.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic