Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 60,901 to 60,920 of 69,991

Fizza

@MarioLover92 I love the skeleton one they added today. If only they had a nighttime Tostarena background, it would be perfect for Halloween!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

ZORRO...!! 😃

@Anti-Matter

Developed by BKOM Studios out of Canada. Whose previous games were Little Lords of Twilight in 2016 and Tales of Candlekeep in 2017? This Zorro game might not be terrible. When I see a publisher like BigBen Interactive attached to the project I immediately assume the worst, lol.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Yeah that would have been cool for sure! Kinda figured they'd have Tostarena for this week, since it is the third world in the game. Hopefully we'll get NDC before the next month of NSO icons.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

JaxonH

This is one of the new small monsters revealed for Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.

My vote goes toward it being our new forum mascot.

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

kkslider5552000

Man, when Nick Lutsko said there should've been a gremlin in Jurassic Park, this must've been exactly what he was imagining.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Fizza

@JaxonH All I can see when I look at this guy is Stripe from Gremlins without his tuft of hair.
Untitled

JaxonH

@Fizza
Or Ed from The Lion King. Someone said he looks like his favorite color is the number 4 😆

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Fizza

@JaxonH I absolutely see that as well.

JaxonH

@CactusMan @Fizza
I can't wait for an official render or HQ artwork to release of this thing.

I'm so making it my new profile pic 😆

Fizza

@JaxonH Rest in pepperonis Palico, we hardly knew ye.

keinelust

@Grumblevolcano oh lol you're right. i hope it will release before than august.

keinelust

Switch Friend Code: SW-1663-9353-0519

JaxonH

Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak is so hype! That direct was a blowout. A MASSIVE map with different biomes (tundra, lush forest, ancient ruins) and the monster roster so far is A-list.

Just look at these monsters! Muah!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

gcunit

I didn't even notice when I first booted it up that 200cc is available from the start, and my previous grand prix was 200cc, so I went straight into the new courses at 200cc. That didn't end well.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

So apparently Hogwarts Legacy is coming to Switch. Didn't... expect that.

https://www.hogwartslegacy.com/en-us/faq

Q: What platforms will Hogwarts Legacy be on?
A: Hogwarts Legacy will be available for PlayStation5, PlayStation4, PlayStation4 Pro, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch and PC.

There also appears to be a product listing up on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09VX3M58F/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&...

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

FragRed

@Ralizah It’s pretty crazy and totally something I was surprised to see. Though we have seen some pretty great and impressive Switch ports of PS4 games in the past so I suppose it’s not out the question it was on the cards. Also there’s probably a decent sized potential Harry Potter world fandom that resides on Nintendo platforms.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Magician

@Ralizah Agreed, thoroughly unexpected. I just assumed Hogwarts Legacy would've skipped the Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Definitely seems like the kind of game that couldn't run.

But maybe WB is refocusing on Switch. With the massive success of Mortal Kombat and LEGO games on the system, Harry Potter and the recently rumored Batman Arkham Collection seem to indicate they're all in on Switch for anything they think will sell big.

And who knows, maybe it'll look decent and run well. I'm not sure how open it is, but that seems to be the thing that kills a lot of Switch ports. Even if it is though, it really comes down to the devs and how much work they put into it.

And, if it doesn't pan out well, there's always SteamDeck.

AndyD

I'm probably late asking this, but does anyone else have issues with the nintendo.com game sales site loading slow...i can even play KH cloud with no drops, but the nintendo site seems to be horrible ever since the re-vamp.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

NintendoByNature

@AndyD it's bad. I can't even get halfway through the games on sale or 3ds games without it not loading any longer. And without wii u games on it anymore, there's even less reason for me to look. Thought it was just me.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

IceClimbers

Random thought but how much salt will there be online if during the E3 Direct ARMS 2 gets revealed for Switch, meaning that Mario Kart 9 isn't actually in active development?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic