Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 60,481 to 60,500 of 69,981

Edwirichuu

@kkslider5552000 While Chocobo GP's character designs looked really cute, the game just looks kind of rough. to be honest it feels like a bit of a soul-less cashgrab where they just took the FF IP, and that f2p disney kart is coming from Gameloft (mostly a shovelware mobile dev), so the Mario Kart DLC is the most exciting one.

Edited on by Edwirichuu

Stan LE SSERAFIM

My Nintendo: Edward+ | Nintendo Network ID: Groudon

Fizza

@Eel I'm still a teenager and even I thought that one was too much.

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

jump

@Fizza that’s disgusting, it’s co-worker not coworker which is made all the more sickening after they were using long-distance!!!

Untitled

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Fizza

@jump Oh I do love me some Father Ted.

Grumblevolcano

It would be cool if for mainline Pokemon the near future was:

• Sword/Shield - The competitive one, gets update adding the missing Pokemon and the new ones from Legends Arceus (a way for Gen 9 to be not held back by esports)
  • Legends - The new direction one, gets DLC over the coming years
  • ILCA remakes - After BDSP either head forwards to Gen 5 (Unova) or backwards to Gen 2 (Johto), Gen 3 (Hoenn) could get a HD remaster of ORAS

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Fizza it’s almost as good as Mrs Brown's Boys which we all know is Ireland’s greatest ever telly show!!! ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Fizza

@jump Fun fact: One of the cast of Mrs. Brown's Boys taught Drama classes once a week at my school (not saying who for privacy's sake).

jump

@Fizza did they make the children dress in drag and shout out swear words?

Nicolai wrote:

DevilMayCry

I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, so I'm wondering if the d-pad has been fixed at all

DevilMayCry

JaxonH

@DevilMayCry
It's been revised, and, at least from my experience, all 5 Pro controllers I've bought after launch had nothing wrong with the d-pad. While the two I bought at launch misregistered inputs.

So while nobody can guarantee anything, I think, statistically speaking, you're pretty safe, and even if it did by chance have that issue, just exchange it.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

@kkslider5552000 I have more affinity for S-E characters than Disney characters. I'm all-in on Chocobo GP and fairly lukewarm for Disney Speedstorm.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Grumblevolcano

I really hope the Portal collection gets a physical version. Of course I prefer physical versions in general but I also think Valve deciding to release a game on a platform that isn't Steam nowadays is a really big deal in a similar sense to FFVII being released on cartridge.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Grumblevolcano I'd like to see a physical release too but it's still day one either way for me.

I'd imagine the hiccup for Valve is they aren't use to releasing physical games anymore so rather than trying to sort out the details they are probably just happy for a digital only release unless someone like Limited Run Games steps in.

Nicolai wrote:

Fizza

@Anti-Matter Isn't that also the case on PC as well? When they came out originally at least.

JaxonH

I seriously doubt Portal Companion Collection will get a physical release. Valve is a digital PC platform. They may have released physical back in the day for consoles but that was before digital took over on consoles also. Especially at a $20 price point.

I don't care. I just want the games on Switch.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

They can just do an LRG launch in a few months to juice the physical-only people.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Grumblevolcano

@Anti-Matter Valve stopped releasing games on console after the PS3/360 era, the Portal collection on Switch is the first release on a console since 2012 which means a lot. Perhaps more older games come like the Half-Life and Left 4 Dead games for Switch or Half-Life Alyx for PSVR2. Maybe even Half-Life 3 becomes a real thing and releases before Mario Kart 9.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic