Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 55,801 to 55,820 of 69,995

Grumblevolcano

@Slowdive I was referring to this:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/nintendo_discusses_...

"We plan to continue our practice of the past few years, which is to release a video presentation discussing the games that are planned for release during the fiscal year, provide hands-on opportunities,and so on."

They pretty much confirmed back then that their E3 plans were a Direct, showfloor presence and Treehouse Live.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

kkslider5552000

I still have no idea what World's End Club is about, and I wanna have fun seeing how long I can go not finding out at all.

No, stop typing, I don't want you to tell me.

also even ignoring this game, I'm 2 games behind on the Zero Escape guy's games, which is 2 too many for me (even if I know they don't live up to VLR).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ralizah

@kkslider5552000 Tbh, I've watched all the trailers, gameplay videos, etc. and I'm still not even entirely sure what it's supposed to be. My interest in it comes purely from the pedigree: the Danganronpa games, Ever17 (which this is conceptually reminiscent of with its underwater theme park setting), the Zero Escape trilogy (yes, even Zero Time Dilemma, which was indeed roundly inferior to the classic VLR), and AI: The Somnium Files are all excellent, so it's hard to imagine the dudes behind those properties turning out something that's not at least solid when they're both so heavily involved in its production. I'm not thrilled with it being a puzzle-platformer, but, honestly, Ultra Despair Girls was a third-person shooter and still managed to be one of the better games in the Danganronpa franchise.

I'm going to try out the demo and probably wait for reviews.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

jump

There’s a Worlds End Club demo? Great!! In theory it’s a game I want to play but like others have said I don’t know wtf the game actually is.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zuljaras

Guys anyone interested in Resident Evil 5 and 6 for the Switch?

I ordered the Triple Pack today. It is US release and I expect it to come in 2-3 weeks. I only want the cartridge with RE4 and I do not want to make US account to download the other 2. So I will be giving them away here. If anyone interested please tag me here and I will let you know when I have them.

This will be a giveaway not a sale

I just want to know if people are interested ahead of time

jump

@Zuljaras you should make it interesting by making people solve a cryptic riddle or tell the funniest joke.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zuljaras

@jump Actually that is very nice idea! And I think I got it I will post a link to download the demo of MY game and the person that reached the end of the demo and send me a screenshot will get both games

Or to not get in trouble with marketing my game I will just post the codes here and whoever gets them faster wins

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras thats a very nice gesture and consider me interested. But im no good at jokes. Or riddles. Or socializing.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

BruceCM

As I have the whole series on Steam, they wouldn't be much use to me, @Zuljaras.... I also wouldn't want to make an American account to download them
Still up for trying your game, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MsJubilee

@Zuljaras You should give it to Anti-Matter. We know he'll love them.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Ralizah

@Snaplocket Serious about Ultra Despair Girls being a third person shooter, or serious about considering it to be one of the better games in the series?

Agree to disagree. I love ZTD the way a mother loves an ugly baby (can't quite help it, and it really tries hard), but the horrendous 3D character models, dumbed down puzzles/concepts compared to previous games, and the way it just randomly introduces plot threads near the end of the game that go nowhere and accomplish nothing... it's significantly worse than previous ZE games.

Still treasure the watch I got with my Vita copy of the game, though!

You mentioned that you hated the ending to V3, but you keep cryptically hinting at some other aspect of it you hate, and, I'll admit, you've baffled me.

@Zuljaras That's very nice of you. I won't ask for it, but if you decide on a contest of sorts, I'll happily compete for the codes, since I'll be wanting to play those eventually anyway.

You mentioned a demo for a game you're making? I don't think this really counts as marketing. If you're worried, you could just email people the link.

Or you could just gift them to @Losermagnet . Either way.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

jedgamesguy

I agree with @BruceCM, @Zuljaras in that I don’t want the games, but mainly want to play your game. I do imagine though that giving the codes to the first person to finish your demo means that they won’t fully appreciate the game.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Magician

Makes me wonder if Baten Kaitos 2 could be Monolith Soft's next Switch game?

BK: Origins and BK: EW were good games.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

link3710

@Magician I'd assume the medieval ARPG will likely be Monolith's next game. Though, I suppose it is possible that one of the new offices they opened would manage a Baten Kaitos port/remaster before then, I doubt a sequel would be able to be ready next just based on what we know of what each of their teams has been working on.

@SnapLocket Why would MonolithSoft do DLC for tales?

Edited on by link3710

link3710

JaxonH

Bandai Namco owns Baten Kaitos so they could remaster without Monolith Soft being involved. Whether it would be switch exclusive or multiplat, I don’t know. Not that it really matters as long as it comes to Switch.

Let’s see what’s in store for us over the next 2 months...

May (today onwards)
Subnautica (5/14)
Subnautica Below Zero (5/14)
Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir (5/14)
Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind (5/14)
Miitopia (5/21)
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (5/24)
Maneater (5/25)
World’s End Club (5/28)
Monster Hunter Rise v3.0 Update
June
e3 Digital Event
Game Garage Builder (6/11)
Mario Golf: Super Rush (6/25)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1/2 (6/25)
Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (6/29)
July
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (7/6)
Monster Hunter Stories 2 (7/9)
Zelda Skyward Sword (7/16)
Neo: The World Ends With You (7/27)
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (7/27)
Samurai Warriors 5 (7/27)

The one-month time span from June 25th to July 27th is going to be nuts. In a single month’s timeframe, we’re getting Mario Golf, Tony Hawk PS1/2, Disgaea 6, Ys IX Monstrum Nox, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword, Neo: The World Ends With You, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles and Samurai Warriors 5. And that’s assuming nothing else gets squeezed in there from an e3 announcement.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

sixrings

Just a FYI. I noticed several Neo Geo games are delisted from the eshop!!!!!!

Super sidekicks 2
Super sidekicks 3
Neo geo cup 98
Ultimate 11

sixrings

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic