Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 55,741 to 55,760 of 69,963

Dogorilla

Untitled

I've played at least one game in each of these series so I ranked them all, but pretty much everything I put in C and D tier are ones that I could easily change my mind on once I've played more of them.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Ryu_Niiyama

S: Zelda, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart
A: super mario (3D), xenoblade, advance wars, any platinum game
B: Animal Crossing, Starfy, kirby, Pikmin, WarioWare, Arms, Pokemon, Paper Mario, mario & luigi, rhythm heaven
C: super mario (2D), spatoon, metroid, punch out, smash, Yoshi , mario party, golden sun, wii series (sports, music, fit), labo.
D: F-zero, mother, super mario (sports), starfox.

IDGAF: Dr. Mario

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

kkslider5552000

Slowdive wrote:

"the vague tagline led many fans to believe that the "games" will not be unveiled until next year."
says the channel intentionally trying to lead fans to believe something based on as far as I can tell, nothing. "Sonic will have things come out the year after the 30th anniversary" wow such news.

Guess what guys? BREAKING NEWS: Nintendo will release Mario games this year, despite the Mario anniversary being last year! : OOOOOO

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

link3710

@DarthNocturnal To be fair, it's probably less of a "avoiding western reps" and more of a "Samurai doesn't have connections to western game companies" sort of thing. Ubisoft certainly seems possible, and Bethesda (which... Is now Microsoft anyways) has now entered too, but the remaining big names (EA, Activision-Blizzard, Sony, and uh... Who else even is there?) Don't seem likely for the necessary relationships to exist.

That said, I expect a Ubisoft or Bethesda rep at E3, alongside a very japanese rep (Ryu Hayabusa stands out, or maaaaybe an Atelier rep or 2B, or someone from B-N like Lloyd or Agumon)

link3710

Ralizah

Sorry, not a tier list post.

Baldo's finally resurfaced! And there's footage!

Strong Zelda and Ni no Kuni vibes from this. Really hope we can get a release date soon.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Magician

I think Bayo 3 is further away than MP 4 honestly.

And MP 4 is years away.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

1UP_MARIO

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Please stop posting every random video you find online

Please

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

jump

It’s funny that the vids aren’t even interesting enough for them to comment on yet they still feel need to post them anyway.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

gcunit

I'm yet to be convinced by Baldo. Still getting 'bitten off more than they can chew' vibes from it.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

jump

@gcunit yeah the developer has been around for awhile now but nothing sticks as a big game from them. Still if Ninty saw enough of the game to feel confident enough to give them a timed exclusive agreement for it then I’m happy to keep an eye on this.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

kkslider5552000

Baldo has a lot of promise but it does at least seem like certain elements of it aesthetically don't work as well for the high quality look its going for?

It basically looks like what I imagine Ni No Kuni looked like on DS, except the parts that look way better than that, so its just kinda odd.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NintendoByNature

I kind of forgot about Baldo, and now I'm trying to remember if I was interested when it was revealed.

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

I kept ignoring Baldo, as I usually do for most indie games. I don’t have time for Indies unless they are crème de la crème, I figure if the game is that good the word of mouth will get around eventually. If not then I can assume it’s just another seven 7/10 dime a dozen $20 low budget game.

But I finally stumbled upon a video for Baldo today and decided to give in and potentially waste 30 seconds of my precious life watching footage. And... it looks a little better than I expected. The combat looks decent enough at least. The music was good. Visuals were good. If reviews score at 9 out of 10 I’ll probably pick it up. Otherwise I have too many better games to play.

But I’m keeping an open mind. We’ll see how it pans out.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

@kkslider5552000 Only thing that really sticks out to be as being subpar are the dialog boxes. The texturing of the boxes and whatever that horrible default font they're using is need to change ASAP.

Should be an easy enough fix, I think.

Otherwise, it looks vastly better than 95% of indie games out there, just on a presentational level. Looks more like a mid-budget game from a Japanese developer.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

jedgamesguy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Please stop posting every random video you find online

jump wrote:

It’s funny that the vids aren’t even interesting enough for them to comment on yet they still feel need to post them anyway.

There's so little concrete info about these two games that speculation has become nonexistent. Please stop posting these videos, it adds next to nothing to the current speculation cloud of these two games.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic