Just provide more games

-an exec at EA or something

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

No, execs at EA like talking about 'surprise mechanics' .....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Taceus

Wait.....What?! Metroids HAVE mammaries. I've been looking at them wrong all these years. Off to Specsavers I go.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

jedgamesguy

Ah yes, Metroid. The series that pioneered female protagonists that weren't damsels in distress.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

I'm waiting this game for Nintendo Switch.
Untitled
Due to 9th February 2021.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

jump

@Anti-Matter Is it a proper Vet sim where you put dogs down because it's cheaper for the owners than buying medicine?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

@jump
From what i saw the gameplay from Youtube, it was like decent Vet sim game that have ever appeared on NDS, Wii and 3DS.
You play as either Male or Female vet (you can customize their looking) then you are hired in animal hospital to help the injured animals to being cured or get treatments in pet clinic. I have kind of this game on 3DS Japan version and mostly your activities are mini games (pull out the thorns from the paws, find and plaster the wound, give injection by take the right amount of serum, walk theraphy, give medicine, etc)
Ah....
I found the first gameplay video from Youtube.

Anti-Matter

Magician

In MP4, if Samus isn't stacked and jacked like Abby from TLoU 2 I'll be mildly disappointed.

Or maybe like Sara Sigmundsdottir?
https://i.redd.it/kacd6rjzige31.jpg

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Oh my gosh, that Monster Hunter presentation was insane!!!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

I just watched it. I'll definitely check it out. I somehow need to squeeze in so much between now and then though lol. Not to mention financially it'll be tough. Still playing thru immortals and who knows when I'll be done with that. I'm taking my sweet time. I'm grabbing AoC immediately after. I'll probably hold out on SM3DW and just play it on wii u in Feb since I never finished it originally. Then I'll be grabbing BDII and hoping I can tidy all that up by MHR. Some good stuff my friends!

NintendoByNature

jedgamesguy

@JaxonH Took a look at the trailer; I hope you're excited! I know nothing about that series but it looks much more like a gritty fantasy RPG than I thought. I thought it was something like Shadow of the Colossus, but.. with more combat... I dunno. But that's great!!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Dezzy

theJGG wrote:

Ah yes, Metroid. The series that pioneered female protagonists that weren't damsels in distress.

You make that sound way more impressive than it actually was. It's not like if Metroid hadn't done that, no-one else would've figured it out.

Also, Ms Pac-man was 1982.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

Dezzy wrote:

theJGG wrote:

You make that sound way more impressive than it actually was. It's not like if Metroid hadn't done that, no-one else would've figured it out.

Also, Ms Pac-man was 1982.

I wouldn't say that as I actually really like the way she was used, it was a plot twist that the army space dude you were playing as was actually a girl in a bikini all long. That kind of thing would only work back then as it's more common place to have female protagonist so it wouldn't be as surprising.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Anti-Matter

Remember Super Princess Peach DS ?
The plot was Bachelor in Distress since the dudes (Mario & Luigi) get kidnapped and saved by female character. 😏
Once upon a time Peach saved Mario and Luigi.

Anti-Matter

jump

@Anti-Matter Yet she fails to save herself in every other game. ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Eel

That game about female empowerment where Peach learns how to control her emotions using a "vive wand".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Magician

So uh...those weekly Famitsu sales reports. Nearly 600k Switches sold last week. Just...wow. Nintendo be rollin'. We should be hearing news about the Switch surpassing the 3DS's lifetime sales of 75m pretty soon I would think? In fewer than four years of the Switch being on the market compared to the 3DS's nine years.
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/01/famitsu-sales-12-21-20-1-3-21
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic