Posts 39,621 to 39,640 of 69,995

JaxonH

Oh. Oh oh oh oh.

The selection of eligible software will continue to grow over time

Future Eligible Titles
Astral Chain
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Sign me up for these dual game vouchers. Can I purchase by the dozen?

AND you get 5% back in coins. That takes it down to $47.50 digital day one. Less than the BestBuy 20% discount! You’ve done it Nintendo! You’ve made digital a more viable option then physical!

AAAAAAN, you can pay for the vouchers using $100 credit you bought at Target with 5% back using Redcard! Hoooooly freaking heck. That means $45/game day one digital!

@ReaderRagfish
Negative

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

That voucher program sounds AMAZING. Hopefully it extends past the release of SMM2. I'd love to save money on some of Nintendo's upcoming games.

@ReaderRagfish You get the version bundled with a year of NSO. No stylus, unfortunately.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH You buy Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers on the eshop, go on any eligible game page and there'll be a message "You can redeem a Nintendo Switch Game Voucher for this software.". Select View Details and it'll come up with the purchase page.

Alternatively, it's in the Nintendo Switch Online tab.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Purchasing now.

This is it man. $45 a game now for day one 1st party digital titles.

And it seems a new, permanent offer. Do you know how much money that’s going to save buying every single first party game digitally??

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

Funny enough I think Nintendo is doing the best job at making me wanna go digital for my games, that's a cool program

TuVictus

gcunit

Well, it's better than nothing, but it's still not cheaper than any Nintendo game I've bought Day One for my Switch physically.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JaxonH

Nooooooo... it’s limited time only.

Still, I can stack up on vouchers for every 1st party game I know is coming before July 2020. Says new offers will be added in the future so I’m guessing this will make a return periodically, Or something similar

@gcunit
You’re getting games for less than $45 physically day one? Even I’m barely getting that with GCU + CC Rewards.

I don’t know how you’re doing it but keep doing what you’re doing

Edited on by JaxonH

Ralizah

"Fans with a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership can purchase a pair of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers for just $99.99 through July 31, 2019."

Through July, then.

I don't really wanna spring for Mario Maker 2 right now, and I already have a heavily discounted copy of Three Houses on pre-order, but if Pokemon or Animal Crossing is revealed to be part of the program, then I'll definitely be snagging some of these.

In a nice touch, you appear to get gold coins for buying the vouchers. So that's another $5 savings.

Nintendo is killing it right now in terms of encouraging digital sales.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

1UP_MARIO

It’s preordered and comes with a 12 months subscription. I just hope it has a long time limit on redeeming the sub as mine has over half a year left running.

Got it from game uk as they give you all the goodies from Nintendo uk but cheaper

Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Grumblevolcano

Looking at the list, it seems every retail Nintendo published game is eligible (that includes 3rd party stuff like TWEWY and DQ Builders).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

1UP_MARIO

@subpopz thanks for the quick reply. At the moment I have a family subscription which covers me and my family so this is not really good to me but a good bonus to gift someone

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

HobbitGamer

@OldMan64 Hmm, before you take it apart, check out the “Discovery” part of the software. There’s little books that tell you how stuff works, and I know the other kits had a part about repairing or troubleshooting. Could be as simple as a rubber band attached weird 😁
If you’re trying to turn on a docked Switch with the Pro controller, just hold the “Home” button on the controller. Hope that’s what you needed.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

On a less positive note, Castlevania Anniversary Collection doesn't seem to be a midnight launch.

Grumblevolcano

HobbitGamer

Um, any reason why the Super Famicom logo faded in and faded out within 2 seconds in the MM2 Direct?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

@AlohaPizzaJack My guess is the music would change to Super Mario Kart's Mario Circuit whenever you get in the car.

Grumblevolcano

HobbitGamer

@Grumblevolcano Ah. I was leaning towards it involving Mario Kart, yeah.

Overall it looks pretty neat. I’m happy for y’all that are looking forward to it. It doesn’t really interest me though, and I’m still slowly picking at NSMBUDx

#MudStrongs

JaxonH

Doesn’t Assassins Creed 3 Remastered + Assassin’s Creed 3 Liberation release like... Tuesday?

Still no eShop listing. Zero news or updates coming from Ubisoft. It’s like they want to keep it a secret or something. Release a game and try to keep as many people as possible from knowing about it!

Same for Resident Evils. They all release on Tuesday and we still have no update on motion controls or other news regarding the releases. Wth is going on

GeeEmm

@JaxonH

Thats odd. AC3 has been on the Aus store for months now. But, we still cant preorder.

GeeEmm

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic