Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,801 to 37,820 of 70,025

Ninfan

When did switch come out and how many games are on it now . I looked at wiki web site and it said teres 1300 games for it is this true.can someone tell me please

Ninfan

Grumblevolcano

It's still rather surreal that by the end of April, VIII will be the only Sony exclusive mainline FF game. VII, X/X-2 HD and XII are up for preorder on the eshop by the way.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Delibheel It's still Sony exclusive in the console sense, PC seems to break rules like Sonic Lost World is on 3DS/Wii U and PC but nothing else.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

@Delibheel PS1. I don't have the spine for the remake.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@Delibheel My spine needs more stability! It's weird, because I have no issue playing Eternal Darkness. But in Mass Effect 2 & 3, Husks and Banshees flip my running switch.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TuVictus

No, clearly the best game for them would be Dead Space

TuVictus

HobbitGamer

Augh! I almost finished Dead Space but was all too eager to jump on whatever else came out after. Same with 2. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike those games. I think they do a great job at setting tension and pacing. They just happen to do it too well for a big scaredy like me. I need little bites. I played the Bioshocks over a stretched out period of weeks and just made it through
Friggin' Alan Wake....now that game. Pheweee. That was rough on my heart.
Anyway, I don't wanna derail the Switch thread too much, so anyone that wants to continue my spooky game suggestions can hit it in the Chit-Chat thread!

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@Octane You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. 😛

Is there any reason to believe the graphical assets for AC3 remastered will be different than on WiiU? Is this “Remastered” any different, that is.

#MudStrongs

EvilLucario

Just beat The Messenger. A damn good eight hours of gameplay for 100%, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Pretty easy but the movement system is so fun to use.

I played on PC since I got it for Twitch Prime loot, so I'm not going to double-dip. But it's a really good game regardless.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@EvilLucario one of my favorite games of 2018. It was easy at some points but to me it had some crazy difficulty spikes. The tower boss was one that comes to mind. Had to replay him 12 or 15 times from what i recall

NintendoByNature

wafflesngravy

Do I need to do anything special for games to backup to the cloud? I have a nintendo account linked to my switch but I dont yet pay for online gaming. I'm making decent progress on MK8D and would hate to lose it. Do I need to pay for online for backups?

wafflesngravy

wafflesngravy

Nevermind, I just figured out that I think I need Nin Online so signing up now.

wafflesngravy

wafflesngravy

Wait quick question, do I need a single or family membership? I have 1 switch but 4 profiles on it. Will the single plan back up all profiles or is that what the family plan is for?

wafflesngravy

Aozz101x

@wafflesngravy family plan will let you use NSO on all 4 accounts. (and brings up to total for 8 accounts)
the regular plan gives you just your account.

more details here: https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/pricing/

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Ninfan

How much are gamecube games on virtual console

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic