Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,781 to 37,800 of 69,962

Toy_Link

I wish Nintendo would make another collection similar to Kirby's Dream Collection. Would love to see another collection with that amount of effort made for Mario, LoZ, Metroid etc. (Super Mario All Stars on a disc for Wii doesn't count)

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Diddy64

@Mrtoad I will pay even 80 dollars (and I don't live in Canada) for a 3D Mario collection from Mario 64 to Galaxy 2. Even better if they made complete collection from Super Mario Bros to Galaxy 2.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Heavyarms55

Between formatting the card and then copying the data from the old card and putting it on the new card, but I now have a lovely 400GB micro SD card in my Switch. It only took about 10 hours. Because the "full overwrite" formatting that Nintendo suggested for the new card took 5 and then about 2 and a half hours to copy the data to my old PC and then about the same time to move it to my new card. Just slightly more than 150GBs worth. It's not really the card's fault at all though. This PC is 6 years old now, and it only had what was a pretty basic card reader even when it was new. Very slow by today's standards.

Anyone else done this process? How did your times compare?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Grumblevolcano

All 3 RE games are coming May 21st.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

I can't wait to see people buy RE4 for the ten-millionth time.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Are they coming a la carte? No price point yet though huh?

NintendoByNature

IceClimbers

Saint's Row the Third is May 10th.

May is filling out quite nicely. Hellblade and Pillars of Eternity II would round out the month quite nicely.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

@nintendobynature Most likely $20 each on the eShop.

RE4 is digital only. REmake and RE0 will be bundled together in Origins Collection for probably $40 in NA (games are digital only in Europe).

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoByNature

Assassin's creed same day too. But im opting for re.. @Grumblevolcano thanks. I'm hoping its a $50 physical cart for all 3 or $20/each on the eshop

NintendoByNature

Eel

@ReaderRagfihs you would enjoy the resdient evil 2 remake.

There's nothing quite as invigorating as the constant echoing sound of stomping boots and knowing the owner of said boots is an invincible super mutant looking for you to punch your face in.

Having him and a licker or two in the same room is always fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

@subpopz you're not alone! I played it for a bit on gamecube back in the day but never got far. Nows my chance though.

NintendoByNature

Haruki_NLI

Ah Capcom. Forgetting Europe has retail since forever.

Ill probably pick em up regardless.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

redd214

Never played even a second of a RE game but I'm glad they're all coming to the switch for fans. Hope you guys get 7 and the RE2 remake eventually!

redd214

Ralizah

@redd214 RE2 would be... difficult to port, I think.

Maybe we'll get it eventually as a New Nintendo Switch exclusive.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

WebHead

Btw that new SanDisk 1TB MicroSD will cost $449.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

HobbitGamer

@Delibheel @ReaderRagfihs I could never get past the first 10-15 minutes in RE2. That zombie moaning and shuffling out in the street just freaks me out too much. Ack, I just gave myself a shiver while mimicking it. Heebie jeebies, man.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic