Forums

Topic: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt − Complete Edition

Posts 421 to 440 of 499

Dredlor

Level 13 myself, been doin a lot of side questing. Just met up with Triss now. Finished the rat extermination and her hand was still shooting fire from it after the little battle. I’m assuming that was a glitch cuz that didn’t look too natural or comfortable with her gestures and putting her hand on her side with a fireball burning into her lol.

Edited on by Dredlor

Dredlor

Spoony_Tech

I just had a bad glitch. Was about to do a horse race and after the loading screen I started on my horse about 100 feet under the map in water. Couldn't even swim out so just had to die. That's the second time I had a glitch after a load screen. Can't remember the last one but I think it cost me to fail a quest.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Octane

@Spoony_Tech I think I remember that quest. East of Novigrad? It's unfortunate they still haven't fixed it.

Octane

Zuljaras

@Spoony_Tech After you fail a quest you can re-do it right? Asking because I don't know.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Spoony_Tech

@Zuljaras Not to my knowledge. There a category on my list of 2 failed quests. The other was a time sensitive one I just didn't do. The one I failed I didn't realize i had to chase someone down and stop them. It was within the first hour or so of playing so i was still getting things down.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Wow so that quest is lost forever? Damn that is hardcore. I will be more careful from now on.

Zuljaras

Mii_duck

@Spoony_Tech - I think I failed the same quest, for the same reasons. He took off running, and by the time I'd orientated myself on the map and read I had to catch him the quest was over.

Mii_duck

Spoony_Tech

@Mii_duck Sounds like it. Was it just outside of the first town?

MERG said:

Ralizah

One of the races I started ended immediately (like, immediately, before I could even get the horse to move).

I also experienced a glitch where Geralt was stuck on a crashed boat in Skellige because the game glitched out and wouldn't allow me to do anything but walk around slowly with the camera almost zoomed into his back.

I think BotW and HZD are the only open world games I've played where I didn't experience a number of severe glitches.

Ralizah

Dredlor

I have made it a habit of saving my game pretty religiously after the first time the game crashed on me ..it’s crashed a handful of times so far . Still love the game

Dredlor

GameOtaku

I had a crash just after forging swords in Novigrad. Not that it will really set me back that much but still aggravating nonetheless.

GameOtaku

gcunit

I had a horse race glitch where I won the race, it played the victory cutscene, then immediately followed it with the defeat cutscene, and then marked me down for failing the quest. Fuming.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

MERG

What a great game. I'm still at the beginning, where I need to fight the griffin. But I'm having too much fun questing and wandering around to move on yet. I completed the contract to get rid of the noonwraith. I have a long way to go but I think I'm gonna love the ride!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

@MERG I'm already 60 plus hours in. I can't stop playing. I've also mostly just been doing whatever I want. I've done some of the main quest but there's too many distractions that are worth exploring.

MERG said:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech 60 hours? Dang! I like how the side quests are meaningful, not just simply errands.

And wandering around the map I found a nest of ghouls (?) and ended up liberating a village! That was a nice accidental consequence of wandering around.

Ralizah

55 hours here. Although I've taken a break from the game for a while. I can only play one thing for so many hours at a go.

Ralizah

BruceCM

There's quite a few 'abandoned villages', @MERG .... With various monsters! But if you think there's a lot to do around White Orchard, there's plenty more around Velen

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

MERG

@BruceCM I assume I need to kill the griffin before I can move on to there?

BruceCM

Well, yeah, @MERG ..... You can return anytime later, if you want to, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic