Forums

Topic: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt − Complete Edition

Posts 101 to 120 of 472

Spanjard

BruceCM wrote:

For those who have played this game before.... Triss or Yenn?

Neither, Triss is boring and Yennefer is complicated and has issues. Hookers are where it’s at.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

NotTelevision

My biggest suggestion to those new to the W3, is to put the difficulty higher if you feel like the combat is a bit too shallow and spammy. “Blood and Broken Bones” and “Death March” I had a lot more fun with than the normal difficultly, mainly because it forced me to be smarter and more resourceful.

NotTelevision

BruceCM

Lols, you can have as many hookers as you want, @Spanjard .... & still get Triss or Tenn, too
Hmm, most people seem to choose her, @komodo182 but I prefer Triss

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

komodo182

@BruceCM I'm a little bias due to the books

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Spanjard

NotTelevision wrote:

My biggest suggestion to those new to the W3, is to put the difficulty higher if you feel like the combat is a bit too shallow and spammy. “Blood and Broken Bones” and “Death March” I had a lot more fun with than the normal difficultly, mainly because it forced me to be smarter and more resourceful.

I had the opposite, I lowered the difficulty and had more fun.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

BruceCM

Even in the game, it seemed they were clearly making Yenn the 'right choice', @komodo182
1st time, I deliberately did romance both for the extra bit.... Going to end up with Triss this time

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I've done three playthroughs, so I did do the different options haha

BruceCM

Uh huh, @komodo182 .... I'll doubtless get around to NG+ eventually, too But I intend to get the best end, with Triss, this time. I might pick Yenn when I aim for a bad one!
I haven't had to look up much about the choices yet, as all the important stuff seemed pretty obvious But I'll have to find out exactly how to get the other ends, beyond which girl, as I know there's quite a few

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM Sometimes there is no right answer

BruceCM

Not sure what you're talking about, @komodo182 .... I know someone who got a definitely bad, if not worst possible, ending 1st time they played
While I'm pretty sure I got the best 1, unless it's considered better to end up with one of the 2 girls
There's various conversations you have with Ciri, where the dialogue options definitely affect what ending you get
I'm aware of some other endings between those 2, as well & that's apart from very minor variations

SW-4357-9287-0699

MsJubilee

@NotTelevision "mainly because it forced me to be smarter and more resourceful." How? The A.I doesn't get any smarter(they're dumb as bricks), they just hit harder than you.

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

komodo182

@BruceCM I wasn't talking about the main game ending. I meant for some quests there isn't always a best ending.

BruceCM

Hmm, can't really think of many like that, @komodo182. ... I was only talking about endings for main game, though Not done expansions yet, those are probably more complicated quests

SW-4357-9287-0699

JaxonH

Game is looking better than I expected.

@gcunit
You already got the game??!!

You luuuucky dog... I’m dying from envy already!

PLAYING
NS: Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3, Luigis Mansion 3, DQXIS
X1X: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Xenoblade, Trials of Mana, Bayonetta 3
PS4: FFVII Remake
X1: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

komodo182

@BruceCM orphans vs baron vs town....hos....bw...

komodo182

@BruceCM werewolf vs sister quest. Other witcher quest. Just to name a few more than popped into my head.

BruceCM

Oh, right, @komodo182 .... If you want to look for details of the different choices & consequences, I didn't So, I don't exactly know what would have happened if I'd done things differently in that Baron's thing
I'm happy with my choices in every quest, so I haven't yet looked up anything for them I only want to check for choices that do affect the actual ending, see how many there are & exactly how to get those

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

I don't know why I am so hyped about this game! I did not play it or the first two games. I really do not intend to play them because they are not open world.
I was so put off by the sexual themes in the game (whores etc.) but with it coming to the Switch I can't wait to play it.
I might even postpone ending Link's Awakening because of it!

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic