Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 15,210

kkslider5552000

Haru17 wrote:

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess had the same audio quality...

That's not true at all!

...Skyward Sword had at least 5% more orchestra!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

erv

lol you can't be serious. Remember the "myamoto sticks to midi" debacle? It's the midi sounds that drain that game from an acceptable replay for me. Twilight princess has the midi bleeps and bloops and those didn't age well.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

CaviarMeths

On the bright side, the Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement on the Skyward Sword anniversary CD is absolutely sublime.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nicolai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess had the same audio quality...

That's not true at all!

...Skyward Sword had at least 5% more orchestra!

I hope you guys are joking. But if not, you guys need to listen again.
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blast

Zelda U will be shown sometime this year!!! Believe!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jump

Blast wrote:

What happened to Zelda U crying in the corner til E3?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Octane

arronishere wrote:

Blast wrote:

Its tears dried up from the massive amount of salt that was needed to keep this speculation alive.

Octane

Blast

Octane wrote:

arronishere wrote:

Blast wrote:

Its tears dried up from the massive amount of salt that was needed to keep this speculation alive.

It's more fun to think to join the hype train than assume Zelda U will be at E3. I'm on the hype train now and I'm not getting off!!! However... I still think it will be shown at E3.

Master of the Hype Train

Octane

@Blast: We'll get some Zelda U stuff before E3, I think that's pretty safe to assume.

Octane

Blast

Octane wrote:

@Blast: We'll get some Zelda U stuff before E3, I think that's pretty safe to assume.

Hahahahaha no way. If Zelda U isn't shown this year then its not coming till E3 2016. NX will be getting it as well.

Master of the Hype Train

Octane

Blast wrote:

Octane wrote:

Hahahahaha no way. If Zelda U isn't shown this year then its not coming till E3 2016. NX will be getting it as well.

Doubt it, they would want to build up the hype again, probably some sort of teaser before E3, a trailer during E3 and whatever they do until its launch, assuming it'll be a holiday title.

Octane

ClockworkMario

Blast wrote:

Octane wrote:

What about the alleged great footage and the promise to show it soon after E3? It might have been just PR-speak, but then again, Nintendo needs to generate hype and giving us even a glimpse of a noteworthy Zelda would be a surefire way to do that.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Blast

ClockworkMario wrote:

Blast wrote:

Octane wrote:

What about the alleged great footage and the promise to show it soon after E3? It might have been just PR-speak, but then again, Nintendo needs to generate hype and giving us even a glimpse of a noteworthy Zelda would be a surefire way to do that.

That was PR speak. If it doesn't get shown this year then E3 2016 is claiming it. The same E3... NX will be at....

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Octane wrote:

Blast wrote:

Octane wrote:

Doubt it, they would want to build up the hype again, probably some sort of teaser before E3, a trailer during E3 and whatever they do until its launch, assuming it'll be a holiday title.

Lol nah... E3 2016 will definitely have Zelda U if its not shown this year. Then it will undoubtedly be announced for NX as well.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Morpheel wrote:

How do we know the NX will be revealed next e3, anyway?

If Nintendo has sort of a brain... They will announce NX in early 2016 and show all the launch games for NX at E3. I highly doubt Wii U and maybe even 3DS is getting any love at E3. Maybe 1 or 2 last minute game announcements.

Master of the Hype Train

TuVictus

Morpheel wrote:

They said they would show it off in 2016. So it's either revealed at E3 or revealed earlier and talked about at E3.

TuVictus

Haru17

Nicolai wrote:

I hope you guys are joking. But if not, you guys need to listen again.
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess

Picking one of the better tracks from Skyward Sword to compare to a midi track from Twilight Princess doesn't matter. Like I said—and I always have to repeat myself to you people—Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess had THE SAME audio quality. They were both limited by the Wii's freakin' sound processor.

So while Skyward Sword's stuff sounds very nice on youtube (TP's does too for that matter), in the game all of those orchestral sounds do not come across well. Compared to other Zelda games Skyward Sword was the only one that made my ears physically hurt because the sounds involved were not corrected properly for the sound processor involved. Just a lot of blaring, painful noises and awful-sounding woodwinds all around.

There were less songs in Twilight Princess that sounded underwhelming to me because of being either midi or at a capped sound quality.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Dezzy

Haru17 wrote:

Picking one of the better tracks from Skyward Sword to compare to a midi track from Twilight Princess doesn't matter. Like I said—and I always have to repeat myself to you people—Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess had THE SAME audio quality. They were both limited by the Wii's freakin' sound processor.

That doesn't follow at all. I don't know the specifics of the audio for each game but your argument is definitely flawed. It's like taking 2 images. 1 is 1000x1000px, the other is 500x500px. You take the second image and double it's width and height so it's 1000x1000px and then say "look, same image quality". Well no, the same resolution doesn't imply the same quality.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

shaneoh

Operative wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

They said they would show it off in 2016. So it's either revealed at E3 or revealed earlier and talked about at E3.

Or it will be talked about at E3 and revealed afterwards

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic