Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 15,071

Tyranexx

Aromaiden wrote:

@Nicolai: Yeah, it's a shame Nintendo didn't do so well with making Fi into a likable and overall interesting character. Although in the end, I still personally like her.

I found Fi to be a little "meh", but the goodbye scene actually did make me feel something for her. Likewise, I feel that Nintendo could have done better with her.

I feel like this Dorkly video summarizes my feelings rather well: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQd_PeOf2R0
Besides the irritating, fourth wall breaking "Master, your batteries are depleted" statements.

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Haru17

martinskrtel37 wrote:

You guys have all been begging for remakes and remakes and remakes all year, especially for Twilight Princess, I never understood it personally as the game isn't even a decade old...

Straw-man argument 1-oh-1, why don't you try and not-talk-dumb! (read in rhythm)

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Seacliff

Aromaiden wrote:

@Nicolai: Yeah, it's a shame Nintendo didn't do so well with making Fi into a likable and overall interesting character. Although in the end, I still personally like her.

I don't hate Fi as a character, but dang she had a rushed character development. Her development had no force or motivation, it just seemed like the writers wanted to emotions all of a sudden for her goodbye scene. However, I grew to like her much more in Hyrule Warriors.

That said, I never really cared for the Skyward Sword cast. Except Groose, thank god for Groose.

Seacliff

Eel

I personally like Fi. Both the design and her (lack of a) personality.

And yeah, she's pretty awesome in HW.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TuVictus

After Majora's Mask 3D was revealed, clamoring for Zelda remakes degraded exponentially. Yes, there were a few people here and there saying TP should get it, but it was no where close to the rabbling that went on for MM3D (of which I was gladly a part of). So this remake does seem to be coming out of left field. But oh well, it's cool that it (seemingly) exists, so those who wanted it will have their favorite game remastered as well.

TuVictus

Haru17

If this remake actually happens for Wii U, then all of the good Zelda games will have been remade for 8th gen

Hendesu

If TP ever gets the HD treatment, it simply means that Aonuma is delaying Zelda U on purpose to cash in remasters with little to no work, or getting advice from Nomura himself.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Eel

Really, the only Zelda game that can't be played in current Nintendo hardware is Four Swords Adventures.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Morpheel wrote:

Really, the only Zelda game that can't be played in current Nintendo hardware is Four Swords Adventures.

Nah, brah; it's just too level-based for you casuals. As well as being separated into 22 different levels, it's main level is on the gamecube. Forever.

Bolt_Strike

Haru17 wrote:

If this remake actually happens for Wii U, then all of the good Zelda games will have been remade for 8th gen

I'm not seeing a Minish Cap remake anywhere.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Haru17

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Good point. I actually did like Minish Cap, trolling aside. It is playable on Wii U, though. Moreover, it doesn't need a remake. That game is one of the last bastions of beautiful pixel art.

Edited on by Haru17

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Precisely why I'm pushing for some version of this as well, as it looks like it takes the concept of Four Swords further.

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Haru17

Morpheel wrote:

Tri Force Heroes is like a remake of Four Swords Adventures, except instead of improving the graphics they decided to make it uglier.

shaneoh

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Minish Cap was dull. The oracle games need to be remade as a trilogy as originally intended.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Bolt_Strike

It seems like Nintendo would rather give 2D games spiritual successors instead of remakes. First there was ALBW which was Not ALttP and now we have Triforce Heroes being inspired by Four Swords Adventures.

Hmm, maybe we'll see Minish Cap 2 on NX instead of it getting a remake. If Nintendo can remember that the game existed that is.

shaneoh wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Minish Cap was dull. The oracle games need to be remade as a trilogy as originally intended.

Beats Majora's Mask.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

martinskrtel37

Haru17 wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

You guys have all been begging for remakes and remakes and remakes all year, especially for Twilight Princess, I never understood it personally as the game isn't even a decade old...

Straw-man argument 1-oh-1, why don't you try and not-talk-dumb! (read in rhythm)

? please don't bother quoting me unless you have something to contribute. cheers.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

At_Lazuli

Haru17 wrote:

No not really I hate majora's mask and i love skyward sword which hasnt been remade

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

Haru17

martinskrtel37 wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

? please don't bother quoting me unless you have something to contribute. cheers.

...Ahem.

GLASS HOUSES!

Haru17

Also, wow; did this just become the Majora's Mask hate thread? 0_0 I don't care what pedantic faults can be found, that game is still in the 99th percentile compared to everything else.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic