Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 15,210

Nicolai

@Aromaiden: I agree, her appearance is great, even if she lacks in almost every other category. Very mysterious.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

@Nicolai: Yeah, it's a shame Nintendo didn't do so well with making Fi into a likable and overall interesting character. Although in the end, I still personally like her.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Haru17

She looked nice in all of the concept art, anyway.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

martinskrtel37

I don't think there's anything random or weird about TP coming to Wii U. You guys have all been begging for remakes and remakes and remakes all year, especially for Twilight Princess, I never understood it personally as the game isn't even a decade old. For Nintendo to realize the demand is there and cater for you guys is a great thing. You should pay them back by buying it, hopefully you did the same with Xenoblade Chronicles.

I don't think it clashes with Tri Force Heroes in any way, either. That game seems to be marketed towards a young audience, it's a different genre and on a different system. I certainly have no interest in it. But TP should be a way to appease the whiners for at least a couple weeks.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

-Green-

Anyways, when was the last time we actually got some legit info on this game? It feels like ages ago.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

martinskrtel37 wrote:

You guys have all been begging for remakes and remakes and remakes all year...

Ignoring the vague generalization that isn't true for me or many other people here, I don't remember anyone clamouring for a remake after Majora's Mask 3D was released.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blast

martinskrtel37 wrote:

I don't think there's anything random or weird about TP coming to Wii U. You guys have all been begging for remakes and remakes and remakes all year, especially for Twilight Princess, I never understood it personally as the game isn't even a decade old. For Nintendo to realize the demand is there and cater for you guys is a great thing. You should pay them back by buying it, hopefully you did the same with Xenoblade Chronicles.

I don't think it clashes with Tri Force Heroes in any way, either. That game seems to be marketed towards a young audience, it's a different genre and on a different system. I certainly have no interest in it. But TP should be a way to appease the whiners for at least a couple weeks.

Ummm... I wanted Twilight Princess HD, Hyrule Warriors 2 and Zelda NX to be all NX games. Zelda Wii U should still stay on Wii U. I've been begging for remakes from GameCube games that deserves much more spotlight than TP. I still say there's a Zelda oversaturation going on that needs to slowdown.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tyranexx

Aromaiden wrote:

@Nicolai: Yeah, it's a shame Nintendo didn't do so well with making Fi into a likable and overall interesting character. Although in the end, I still personally like her.

I found Fi to be a little "meh", but the goodbye scene actually did make me feel something for her. Likewise, I feel that Nintendo could have done better with her.

I feel like this Dorkly video summarizes my feelings rather well: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQd_PeOf2R0
Besides the irritating, fourth wall breaking "Master, your batteries are depleted" statements.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Haru17

martinskrtel37 wrote:

You guys have all been begging for remakes and remakes and remakes all year, especially for Twilight Princess, I never understood it personally as the game isn't even a decade old...

Straw-man argument 1-oh-1, why don't you try and not-talk-dumb! (read in rhythm)

Seacliff

Aromaiden wrote:

I don't hate Fi as a character, but dang she had a rushed character development. Her development had no force or motivation, it just seemed like the writers wanted to emotions all of a sudden for her goodbye scene. However, I grew to like her much more in Hyrule Warriors.

That said, I never really cared for the Skyward Sword cast. Except Groose, thank god for Groose.

Seacliff

TuVictus

After Majora's Mask 3D was revealed, clamoring for Zelda remakes degraded exponentially. Yes, there were a few people here and there saying TP should get it, but it was no where close to the rabbling that went on for MM3D (of which I was gladly a part of). So this remake does seem to be coming out of left field. But oh well, it's cool that it (seemingly) exists, so those who wanted it will have their favorite game remastered as well.

TuVictus

Haru17

If this remake actually happens for Wii U, then all of the good Zelda games will have been remade for 8th gen

Hendesu

If TP ever gets the HD treatment, it simply means that Aonuma is delaying Zelda U on purpose to cash in remasters with little to no work, or getting advice from Nomura himself.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Haru17

Morpheel wrote:

Really, the only Zelda game that can't be played in current Nintendo hardware is Four Swords Adventures.

Nah, brah; it's just too level-based for you casuals. As well as being separated into 22 different levels, it's main level is on the gamecube. Forever.

Bolt_Strike

Haru17 wrote:

If this remake actually happens for Wii U, then all of the good Zelda games will have been remade for 8th gen

I'm not seeing a Minish Cap remake anywhere.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Haru17

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

I'm not seeing a Minish Cap remake anywhere.

Good point. I actually did like Minish Cap, trolling aside. It is playable on Wii U, though. Moreover, it doesn't need a remake. That game is one of the last bastions of beautiful pixel art.

Edited on by Haru17

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Really, the only Zelda game that can't be played in current Nintendo hardware is Four Swords Adventures.

Precisely why I'm pushing for some version of this as well, as it looks like it takes the concept of Four Swords further.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Haru17

Morpheel wrote:

Tri Force Heroes is like a remake of Four Swords Adventures, except instead of improving the graphics they decided to make it uglier.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic