Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 15,241 to 15,247 of 15,247

VoidofLight

@DarthNocturnal Ah alright. I just know people are questioning both Hyrule Historia and The Encyclopedia in terms of them being canon, despite Hyrule Historia having people from the Zelda team actually working on it.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

TheJGG

Everyone knows Legend of Zelda Monopoly is the reason why Breath of the Wild makes sense.

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Cheshire Cat.

I stream sometimes. http://www.youtube.com/c/JedgamesGUY

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

If you'd like to add me on Switch, tag me first!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

VoidofLight

Have I gone insane, or does Zelda have the full triforce in the scene where she's sealing ganon in hyrule castle?

TheJGG

@VoidofLight I instantly remembered the scene and yes she does. Wonder why the Triforce mythos was left out for Breath of the Wild. Shame, because it could have been really well executed. Zelda already has the power of a goddess so giving her the Triforce is overpowered.

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Cheshire Cat.

I stream sometimes. http://www.youtube.com/c/JedgamesGUY

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

If you'd like to add me on Switch, tag me first!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

VoidofLight

@TheJGG I feel it was intentional. It makes me wonder though how she got all three pieces. It could also be another connection to Skyward Sword, since isn't Hylia's purpose to guard the Triforce itself?

jump

I'm hoping for two lines of dialogue to explain they need the Triforce's MacGuffin powers and then onto the actual game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zeldafan79

I really really hope in the sequel we get to play as zelda. I mean even if only very briefly for side missions or something. Anybody think It'll happen?

Zeldafan79

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic