Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 961 to 968 of 968

CJD87

@Grumblevolcano I would certainly expect 59.99 £GBP... especially if Sony can get away with 70 for TLOU p1 Remake! (nb I own both Switch and PS5)

I would pay 59.99 happily for TotK, and am sure Nintendo will have enough confidence in the quality of the game + hype/marketing to do so.

I'd loved to be proven wrong, but if I was Nintendo then I'd probably charge the higher price point.

CJD87

RR529

Maybe the Ouroboros is a hint that the Zelda universe is connected to the Xenoblade one.

I wonder how many people will take this seriously?

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Rambler

CJD87 wrote:

@Grumblevolcano I would certainly expect 59.99 £GBP... especially if Sony can get away with 70 for TLOU p1 Remake! (nb I own both Switch and PS5)
I would pay 59.99 happily for TotK, and am sure Nintendo will have enough confidence in the quality of the game + hype/marketing to do so.

I'd loved to be proven wrong, but if I was Nintendo then I'd probably charge the higher price point.

£60 is fine, 10,000 rupees is not

Rambler

Matt_Barber

RR529 wrote:

Maybe the Ouroboros is a hint that the Zelda universe is connected to the Xenoblade one.
I wonder how many people will take this seriously?

Link already has Rex's salvager outfit, so connection confirmed!

Matt_Barber

NintendoByNature

@RR529 lol probably not. But I did see zeltik and commonwealth realm do a video on it. It made for an interesting watch even if it won't be the case.

NintendoByNature

VoidofLight

@Grumblevolcano I don't see why it would be higher than what the first BotW and Smash were. In America, most of Nintendo's first party games have been 60 bucks, aside from like WarioWare and a few smaller titles where it was only around 50.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

StarPoint

Yeah I really don’t see why Nintendo would raise the game up to $70. Their mainline games have been $60 for as long as I can remember. I also don’t know why they would want to follow the practices of Squeenix, a company that is not very popular right now.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Splatoon 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (PC)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic