Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.0

Posts 681 to 700 of 771

Octane

What if Ganon and Epona are the same person?

Octane

WoomyNNYes

@Octane Ganon is, like, bad?

Extreme bicycle rider
Friendly Rocket League player (diamond 1 3v3)
https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Horatio_McCallister

VoidofLight

@-Juice- The stuff that happened 10,000 years before BotW didn’t start anything except Shiekah tech. It wasn’t the first calamity.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

Octane

@WoomyNNYes Ever seen a horse? It has a cylinder mouth and nail feet. They aren't nice animals.

Octane

Rambler

@Octane
I'm now terrified of the horses round your way.

Anyway, Link and Zelda are the same person! Zink! Or, er, Lelda

Rambler

teo_o

Mmmh i was wondering...Aonuma and Fujibayashi like to center some of the gameplay around the console exclusive features, so for BOTW we had a slate inspired by the WiiU.
With the magic arm and the flamethrower shield going on I was wondering how much of an ARMS-like treatment we could get next, with all sorts of gimmicks built around the joycons.
What do you guys think?

teo_o

Rambler

@teo_o
You create in-game objects using the IR sensor?

Rambler

Dezzy

triforcepower73 wrote:

@VoidofLight Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Link will obviously need a way to get around the islands easier than the paraglider and Revali's gale if that's kept in this game. But I just don't know how they would work it in to the plot.

If they can't figure out how to do that with the paraglider, I frankly think that would be a failure of imagination.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

VoidofLight

@Dezzy I don't think it's that, I just feel like the paraglider will end up working like the original game. Plus the paraglider being a method of actual flight kind of seems a bit boring.

teo_o

@Rambler wait, the switch has an IR sensor? (LOL)

teo_o

Eel

The right Joycon does.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Juice-

@VoidofLight We don’t have any real information on what happened before or prior to 10,000 years ago so your claim is unsubstantiated.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

VoidofLight

@-Juice- But the thing is, we have information on what happened 10,000 years ago. Calamity Ganon returns and they built Shiekah tech to defeat it. The key point is "Calamity Ganon Returns". We also know that Calamity Ganon comes back every 10,000 years or so, and Impa even mentions "The history of the Calamity Ganon is the History of Hyrule".

The mummy has to be over 10,000 years old, given that Calamity Ganon has been back multiple times, with the recent time being the time they built the Shiekah tech.

VoidofLight

@Slowdive Zeltik honestly has some great content.

kkslider5552000

i've not paid any attention to literally any discussion of this game at this point, so I dunno what people have or have not said about anything. That being said, it sure does seem like its trying to one-up the previous game's own ambition. I don't think it will literally be the entirety of BOTW (or something like it) and also the sky somehow and islands in it as well, but I certainly don't blame anyone who thinks it might be.

They really didn't wanna show TOO much though. It's almost like it was as much a teaser to the game itself as much as future Nintendo's Directs.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

teo_o

Eel wrote:

The right Joycon does.

I know I know, I was pretending. The games that take advantage of it are so few I almost forgot about it

teo_o

Dezzy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I don't think it will literally be the entirety of BOTW (or something like it) and also the sky somehow and islands in it as well, but I certainly don't blame anyone who thinks it might be.

Why not, when they can do that at such little effort?

I don't know if it would necessarily be a good idea to reuse the whole map. Unless they're going to make 120 new shrines, the map is just too big for its own good.

It'd probably be better if they just used maybe 1/4 of the original map and then combined it with the new floating islands, and presumably some new underground areas that have been created by these floating islands being unearthed from the ground?

VoidofLight

@Slowdive I noticed that the colors popped more in the trailer for the sequel.

Rambler

Cheers for posting those two videos, @Slowdive. They were really interesting.
I think I like the idea of a magical arm instead of the slate. It's a bit icky though!
Underground baddies could be indicative of dungeons.
The graphics look like they've stepped up a bit in quality as well

Rambler

Dezzy

Hmmm I forgot that in the original trailer, that magical looking Shiekah arm was the thing that seemed to be containing Ganondorf (what we can assume is Ganondorf).

I'm guessing they accidentally free Ganondorf and then the Shiekah arm merges with Link in order to give him the power to recapture Ganondorf, or something like that?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic