Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 3,410

Eel

This won’t mean a lot to the majority here, but Ruben Moya, the Latin American Spanish voice actor for the Great Deku Tree passed away.

He did a lot of iconic voice work, with some of his characters including basically everything acted by Morgan Freeman, He-Man, Shan-Yu, Kingpin, Cobra Bubbles, and the narrator of several shows and movies, including Dragon Ball Super.

Tears of the Kingdom was his last work.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AstroTheGamosian

@Eel Maybe that's it. But apparently, you can also get an extra Stamina Vessel from that statue, as well. Despite that, you still can't max out both your hearts and your stamina, something that was also in BOTW (and really annoyed me). Hopefully there will be DLC with some extra Shrines that will take care of that.

AstroTheGamosian

FawfulsFury

Farming dragons is so tedious I spent 4 hours getting fierce deity set the level 3

FawfulsFury

NintendoByNature

Bittersweet moment for me. I'm somewhat sad to say I rolled the credits last night. Had a similar feeling with botw actually. Between the 130hrs, 132 shrines, multiple upgrades, touching moments, etc, it's a perfect 10/10 for me. And I'm in that wierd state of mind where I'm not sure what to do with myself (my gaming self that is). I loved the ending, loved the final moments leading up to it, and the journey prior. I may take a short gaming hiatus, or I may jump into something else if I can muster up the will to do so. Totk took alot out of me (in a good way). Hope everyone else enjoys that final moments as much as I did.

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

@NintendoByNature
Time to hop into backlog.

I know Pikmin 4 is coming soon, and before that RainCode and Trails Into Reverie, but I have Persona 5 Royal in backlog, the rest of Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak's endgame from title updates in backlog, the 2nd and 3rd playthrough of Nier Automata in backlog, the final few chapters of Fire Emblem Engage and the Fell Xenologue in backlog, the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed expansion in backlog, the rest of Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope in backlog, the rest of Triangle Strategy in backlog, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes in backlog... it never ends. It just grows and metastasizes for all eternity.

Get in on some of that 😀

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

AstroTheGamosian wrote:

@Eel Maybe that's it. But apparently, you can also get an extra Stamina Vessel from that statue, as well. Despite that, you still can't max out both your hearts and your stamina, something that was also in BOTW (and really annoyed me). Hopefully there will be DLC with some extra Shrines that will take care of that.

Funny that you say that because BotW has dlc with the exact amount of shrines you would need to max out your containers.

But then they went and made it impossible to get any containers out of them.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

blindsquirrel

@Eel
Nintendo did that to troll us and I won’t be convinced otherwise.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Eel

Since I need dragon parts, today will be “spend a day on your dragon” day.

Sigh.

Well at least I’ll find out what their routine looks like.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Kermit1doesmath

blindsquarel wrote:

Nintendo did that to troll us and I won’t be convinced otherwise.

it won't be the first time in BOTW that Nintendo trolled us.

dysgraphia awareness human

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH oh heck yea, tons of backlog stuff for sure. So far, I'm trying to decide between buying Live a Live, or taking diablo III for a spin for the first time ever since I grabbed it a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts? I'm sure you've dabbled in both by now.

NintendoByNature

Matt_Barber

Eel wrote:

Funny that you say that because BotW has dlc with the exact amount of shrines you would need to max out your containers.

But then they went and made it impossible to get any containers out of them.

That's not quite true.

There are four more shrines in the BotW DLC than you'd need to max out both hearts and stamina, assuming that you didn't skip any hearts after boss fights.

Allowing Link to collect orbs from them would have created a surplus, and that's aside from the boss of the Final Trial not dropping a heart container either.

Matt_Barber

Mr_Zurkon

Finally killed my first silver many Lynel and found a pristine royal guard claymore. This was a banner day for me in Tears.

Mr_Zurkon

Matt_Barber

Eel wrote:

@Matt_Barber wasn’t it 12 shrines? (Three per champion)

Yes, but there are four more on the Great Plateau that you have to complete with the One-Hit Obliterator, to make a total of 16 for the DLC.

You do get orbs for the Great Plateau shrines, which is enough to take you to 3 full wheels and 28 hearts, or however you prefer to mix them up, just not the Champion ones.

Matt_Barber

Eel

@Matt_Barber ah I forgot about those!

That’s kind of worse that you do get one extra container though. Basically dangling the carrot of “we could’ve allowed you to max out your containers. But we won’t.“

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Matt_Barber

Eel wrote:

@Matt_Barber ah I forgot about those!
That’s kind of worse that you do get one extra contaient though. Basically dangling the carrot of “we could’ve allowed you to max out your containers. But we won’t.“

That's basically it. They were trolling us with that one extra heart.

Matt_Barber

AstroTheGamosian

@Eel You can max out one--but not the other--in BOTW, even with the DLC. That's what I was trying to get at. The base game for TOTK has the same issue, so I'm hoping that it will also get DLC and allow us to max out both hearts and stamina at the same time.

AstroTheGamosian

Eel

I don’t think anyone is disagreeing with you 🤔

We’re just mentioning how BotW did have dlc, and they actively chose not to solve that particular complaint back then.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic