Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 3,397

Eel

Speaking of the water temple, there was one puzzle with a box with a switch rotating at a high speed.

I lucked out and managed to clean the muck and hit the switch with a single ball of jelly and a single arrow respectively… I’m fairly certain there must’ve been a way to make it stop… But I didn’t quite bother to stop and look around after solving it.

So… question. Was there more to that puzzle?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

blindsquirrel

@Eel
I just shot arrows at the box until I got lucky and hit the switch. I’m sure I did the puzzle wrong, but I couldn’t figure out another option.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Henmii

@WoomyNNYes I know about the awful prices in Kakariko and I know that later on I can get those at a lower price. But I also found the other prices to be very steep. I mean, 700 for fire protecting clothes? Luckily I could sell some stuff to buy it, and now I have a nice stash of rupees for other clothes.

Henmii

Henmii

@Eel sadly I can't hide my comments with a spoiler-tag, I'll just say that you need to create some hangtime (get Link into the air). Maybe that gives you a idea of the solution?

Henmii

Truegamer79

Am i missing something or is it not possible to fuse items to your weapons from the menu like you can with arrows? Seems like that should be a thing but as far as i can tell items you wish to fuse to weapons have to be dropped first or be just lying around somewhere.

Truegamer79

Eel

It’s probably less annoying this way. Imagine if you could fuse stuff by accident while looking at your items just because you have a weapon out.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryu_Niiyama

Argh that Jenga shrine can go pound sand.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NintendoByNature

I forgot how I solved that one. Pretty sure I did it in a way that wasn't the intended way.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

I loved the shrine puzzle where you had to submerge a yellow board vertically into the water & let it go so it shoots up to hit the bullseye in the ceiling - just like you'd do with a body board or kickboard at a pool/lake/ocean.😆)

So how many of you were stumped with the shrine lasers that were actually trap door tiggers? God damn them!!🤣 The laser beams don't hurt you. Hilarious & mean trick, definitely broke convention.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

blindsquirrel

At the stable by where malanya was in BOTW, it mentions a fire started by a flute player. Is this a side quest or just a reference to Skull Kid ( or something along those lines)?

Jalex_64

@blindsquarel It's a side quest to open up the fairy fountain. The flute player is nearby, you just need to find him.

Jalex_64

JaxonH

Another heart container locked (up to 18 now, with max stamina), and about to max out my battery with blue.

Did another labyrinth (ground, sky, depths) and working on yet another now (currently in sky). Gosh dang though, I need Captain Construct II horns and cannot find any, even with the Sensor+ and checking in the sky islands the description references.

After this labyrinth I'm heading to upgrade some armor pieces and then it's onward to Zora's Domain.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Kermit1doesmath

@JaxonH you can search for specific enemies on Zelda Maps. Helped me a ton with the Wing suit.

dysgraphia awareness human

AstroTheGamosian

@blindsquarel I just managed to find the last one today. It was actually very small, almost completely unnoticeable, right by the Fire Temple. But I know I got them all, as the game rewarded me with the Dispelling Darkness Medal, which you get when you activate all the Lightroots. But now I hopefully won't have to use Brightbloom Seeds as much anymore to explore the Depths.

AstroTheGamosian

AstroTheGamosian

@WoomyNNYes The thing is, I got the Master Sword before going to the Great Deku Tree, thinking that it would help me with the Phantom Ganon below him. Needless to say, it did. But does that cutscene only appear if you don't get the Master Sword first? If yes, I'll have to find it on YouTube. I'm not about to start a new save file, considering how far I've gotten on this current one.

AstroTheGamosian

blindsquirrel

@AstroTheGamosian
That’s how my final one was. I just flipped between Hyrule and the depths until I could find a light root that didn’t match.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic