Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 3,358

Eel

@gcunit oh I constantly press R a little bit too soon before ultra hand activates, so I often see the throwing animation start up hah

It’s like... I need to rotate a thing, steps:

1- Intimidate the object with my weapon.
2- Activate Ultra Hand.
3- Actually rotate the object.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

blindsquirrel

I got all the light roots activated. The reward was kinda underwhelming, but it’s nice to have a key to where the shrines i missed are.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

MarioBrickLayer

@blindsquarel I thought the same!!! it's much easier to get around obviously but they could have given some sort usable reward, maybe a zonite detecting helmet or something.

MarioBrickLayer

NintendoByNature

I feel like I've done enough on the surface and sky at this point. I've completed 127 shrines, about 100 koroks, a decent amount of armor, all labyrinths etc. It's getting to the point where I'm either stumbling into temples by accident, or when a quest comes up, the npc starts the quest and says, "oh, you've solved that already?", or " you've completed that already?" So I decided to actually start doing main missions last night. I got to the lightning temple, and that whole lead up to it was prime zelda. That felt like a real temple to me, as opposed to the wind temple. Puzzles actually making you think, enemies, treasure chest, multiple floors, and an awesome boss battle. The wind Temple had a sliver of these, but not nearly on the same scale as the lightning temple. I hope the next two are more like lightning and less like wind. 100hrs in, and still have more stuff on my plate 😊.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

where we go again. my spoiler tags didn't work again when I initially posted. wth. I had one spoiler tag before the first paragraph, and the end spoiler tag at the end of the third paragraph. I thought two spoiler tags could hide more than one paragraph? Does each paragraph need it's own pair of spoiler tags? Fine... I put a pair of spoiler tags on each paragraph. I don't remember needing to do this before.

Mineru
Assembled mineru. What's the deal with the mineru mech? No matter what I did, the mech was too weak to fight the silver enemies on the path to get mineru's secret stone. Everything I fused to mineru's arms almost did no damage to silver moblins or silver hinox I encountered (possibly my first silver hinox?). Is this a case of mineru mech not scaling up to meet the difficulty of silver enemies? I'm 120 hours in, granted the enemy scaling has more to do with enemies you've already defeated. Is mineru only effective against weaker blue moblins etc. instead of silver?

Mineru was so weak, I avoided riding them made a small car with construct head fused with 6 beam emmitters. Now that made progress. But not-riding mineru equals mineru constantly getting in the way, which was a very problematic.

Did anyone find controlling mineru on the path to her secret stone to be effective? What color were those enemies? Red, blue, black, silver?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Xyphon22

Hooray! I finally got my Purah Pad upgraded. I didn't think I would actually have to find that temple in the depths before I could do it, but apparently so, and it didn't take as long as I thought it would. It was just hilarious how I was obviously supposed to do this a long time ago based on the measly requirements to upgrade everything, but oh, well. It's now fully upgraded, I can track down things finally, and I think I'm staying off this thread now until I beat the game to avoid any spoilers which I have luckily avoided so far.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

SmashBall35

Sorry to interrupt the middle of a conversation, but I was wondering what the heck you do with the items dropped by bosses like Talus or Flux? You can’t take a pic or put them in your inventory.

Thank you!!

Edited on by SmashBall35

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

WoomyNNYes

@SmashBall35 OHH, the talus heart and flux heart parts. Those cannot be picked up. You can only fuse them to a weapon/shield or leave them, which seems dumb to me. So yeah, the camera won't register them either, god knows why. You'll only see what they are called & their attack power if you fuse them to a weapon or shield, which is annoying.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

SmashBall35

@WoomyNNYes @blindsquarel

Ohh, Tysm! That makes sense. I don’t know why that didn’t occur to me. Wish you could pick them up.

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

gcunit

Eel wrote:

@gcunit oh I constantly press R a little bit too soon before ultra hand activates, so I often see the throwing animation start up hah
It’s like... I need to rotate a thing, steps:

1- Intimidate the object with my weapon.
2- Activate Ultra Hand.
3- Actually rotate the object.

So we're agreed. It's bad game design. Clearly these guys at Nontendo don't have a clue. And here I was blaming myself. **** Nontendo.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

WoomyNNYes

It's so jarring when I press the button for ultrahand to grab something, but it's still set to ascend, and the camera shoots straight up. It's amazing how many times I make the mistake.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

JaxonH

I prefer my 9 zonaite hoverbike, but I made a heavy duty 4 fan variant that can carry shrine crystals, cause I was sick of the 2 fan version spiraling out of control from the weight.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

I’ve been liking the little references to Age of Calamity, even though it’s never mentioned directly, it feels like it set up quite a few things for this one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FawfulsFury

How did everyone do on the floating coliseum it took me like 25 trys to beat it

FawfulsFury

FawfulsFury

Also I don’t know if this has been said yet but you can kill old bosses for a 38 fuse monster part

FawfulsFury

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic