Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 3,410

Tendo64

Currently on my third temple - the fire temple. Have found it a drag and a pain in the arse compared to the others I've done - wind and water.

Hoping it's not a case of the game hitting a wall for me...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-6692-0199

blindsquirrel

@Tendo64
It was confusing at points, but I loved the fire temple. Honestly up in the same tier as Arbiters Grounds and the forest temple.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

StuTwo

@N00BiSH I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re sending our love down the well.

ToTK might be the best Sting game since Captain Planet on the NES.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

sunny63

Does anyone know how you make the black spoiler thingy appear on posts? I have three theories I want to share but don't want to spoil people.

sunny63

KingDunsparce

Does anyone know if the Master Kohga questline has any impact after you finish it? I know that it makes Yiga start spawning randomly like in BotW, so I'd prefer to just not finish it if possible. But if it affects the ending or something, I'll just do it.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Munchlax

So I was near Thyphlo ruins when I heard chuchu spawn me. Except when I turned around, not only were there two chuchu, but 4 pieces of chuchu jelly on the floor, as if a third had spawned and immediately died. Even odder, 1, and only 1, piece of jelly spontaneously combusted and turned into fire jelly despite there being no nearby heat source. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened?

Munchlax

Munchlax

Nope, just ordinary grass

Munchlax

blindsquirrel

@Munchlax
The chu chu was feeling generous.

WoomyNNYes

@Breeze23 Oof! I thought I was close to finishing the Lucky Clover Gazzette side quests with Penn the pelican at the horse stables. I hit all the stables, one mission each. After several quests, they gave me the froggy pants, then the chest froggy armor a couple later. Then I hit a roadblock, couldn't find Penn the pelican. Traysi at the Gazette kept says Penn is at Dueling Peaks Stable, but I never found him there. I screwed around for two+ hours. Turns out, Penn, was standing on the top of horse head structure of Dueling Peaks Stable the whole blasted time. That horse head structure is so busy looking, I never noticed him. I only figured this out by looking through Polygon website's Lucky Clover Gazette guide. I think I'm close to getting the final part of the froggy armor, the mask, but I'm spent.

So, heads up: After doing a mission at each stable, you're not done....

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

KingDunsparce

@WoomyNNYes Had this same problem and just figured it out about an hour ago lol

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

jump

It's oddly satisfying when you fall into water and then the splash falls like it is rain.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@Eel It must be because they needed something to replace that sastrifying feeling from grass cutting of the previous games!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

blindsquirrel

This has gotta be one of the best soundtracks in the series.

VoidofLight

For me, I don't mind the soft piano music playing in the overworld or the ambient music. It makes the points where actual outright songs play feel earned or unique in comparison. Like, boss encounters or cutscenes. Some of the cutscene songs really gave me chills as well, when you amount it to the areas they play in. The buildup to the final boss, and his theme is just great, and it has some really nice callbacks to other musical works in the series.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic