Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 3,410

Buizel

@Zuljaras I've left fire 'til last as well.

I really enjoyed the lightning temple actually - it's the one that's given me the most "traditional" 3D Zelda vibes so far. The mirror puzzles reminded me a lot of Wind Waker's Earth Temple.

Am I the only one who really didn't like the water temple though? I think the floaty jump completely ruined it for me.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Zuljaras

@Buizel I left it last because I do not have heat protection gear and I have to get it now. I also did not interact with any Great Fairy Fountains ... so I have to do that as well and get some fighting armor!

I actually liked the Water Temple and disliked the Wind one.

MarioBrickLayer

@Eel That's cool. I'm not far behind, I have 110 light roots. I've spent more time underground thannon the surface!

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

@Eel Do you have the full Armor sets from the depths? Wind Waker is the only full one I have (Weapon + Cap + Tunic + Trousers), i'm assuming every set has a weapon, I also have one from Ocarina of Time.

MarioBrickLayer

WoomyNNYes

Finally got the Hylian Hood put down at Hateno. Got the fourth fairy fountain.

I walked all around the geoglyph in the northern winter region by the fourth fairy fountain. I don't know what the deal is with that geoglyph, or what to do there. It's my third geoglyph.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ryu_Niiyama

@WoomyNNYes look for a solid (no rocks) teardrop shape. That is how you find all of them. Unless you were asking specifically where it is. I could tell you but I do think it is more fun to find them yourself. And you took a pic of the map that shows where they all are right? For me I found them easier to spot from the air.

PSA: I looked it up. Lynels teleport in BOTW too. It’s just a rarely used ability.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

WoomyNNYes

@Ryu_Niiyama Sii! I did take a pic of the map of the geoglyph locations! Do you think I went to the forgotten temple in the canyon like a fool AND DIDN'T take a pic of that?😆😉 (jk, just messing with you)

I wasn't sure if it was different puzzle-types for the glyphs. Knowing what to look for helps. Thanks for the tip @Ryu_Niiyama<3

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ryu_Niiyama

@WoomyNNYes Devs probably figured walking/air dropping was enough of the puzzle. A few of the tears are imo in “really, devs?!” spots. Like nothing crazy like on a rockface (you can walk to all of them even if the whole glyph is on the side of a mountain) but some I feel like the designers were laughing in a corner somewhere.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Eel

@MarioBrickLayer currently, I have the wind, wild and miner sets complete.

For the hero, twilight and sky sets I’m only missing the hats.

Somehow, I haven’t seen a single piece of the time set. (Unless you count the sword, in that case I found that!)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Goat_FromBOTW

@JaxonH Absolutely, I bought the 599's a few months ago and they've just completely changed the way I think about audio. Not just in music, but in games, everything feels warm and alive. Great stuff.

You know what they say. All toasters, toast, toast!

Goat_FromBOTW

Not to bring back the YouTube discussion, but I miss Scott. I was really hoping this would be the Sunday that he returned. He said before the end of the month, but that seems very unlikely unless he uploads like, today.

You know what they say. All toasters, toast, toast!

StarPoint

@Goat_FromBOTW Scott does have a second channel called Scott's Stash, which he's actually been uploading to very frequently. In fact, he released a video just yesterday. They're more unscripted and unedited and mostly just him talking about random topics, but they're still very entertaining to watch.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
It’s still there. It has a pretty lengthy side quest and a couple other smaller quests.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
No problem, make sure you check out the notable locations from the plateau from the first game.

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel got the of the Wild set, Twilight set is next.

It was really fun to find, it had a nice theme for figuring out where each piece of it was.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I’m pretty sure I know where to find the wild set. My brother may or may not have accidentally spoiled it for me.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
That’s what I did for the twilight set. Needed to play in the armor of my favorite Link as soon as I could.

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel I have only found the Tunic of that and everywhere I think a piece could be it's Zonite... I'm gonna use google in a minute just to save some headaches.

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic