Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 3,359

Okami1

@blindsquarel you see the latest Switchforce thumbnail about the Direct next week lol.

He has been getting fewer views so people are smartening up to his clickbait.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Switch force makes the bottom of the barrel look like a premium item. Glad to see people are wising up to his content.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Okami1

@blindsquarel AVGN gets better, and Switchforce gets worse.

I don't care what people say, AVGN is getting better, for one he isn't cursing as much, and two he seems like he is showing his love of gaming more than entertaining rage. The same goes for Nostalgia Critic (even though I only watch his Disneycember series).

Ryu_Niiyama

@VoidofLight I don’t believe it was a glitch as the Lynel paused, looked at the player character and then glowed black and red briefly before fading then appearing behind the player character and taking a swing. Seems like deliberate animation to me. Either way I won’t be going back there for a while.

Edit: I looked it up. They teleport in BOTW as well. FML.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

VoidofLight

@Ryu_Niiyama Huh.. I've never had that happen to me. I guess that's if you get too far from them or something.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I’ve never watched AVGN. Mostly due to the cursing, but if he has toned it down I may give him a shot.

Ryu_Niiyama

@Eel pretty much lol!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Okami1

@blindsquarel all of his none in character stuff is fun, his nerd character is more PG-13 now.

Some fans of his hate the new era of the Nerd because of the less curing and him making more regular none scripted videos, since his friend Mike left (who helped him film and write pretty much all of his videos) left (do not google why, very R-rated) his videos started being more "friendly" (for lack of a better word) and his old fans don't like that cause they like the crude humor and heavy cursing.

He even has done some work with Scott the Woz (top-tier YouTuber btw) recently.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I’ll have to check him out. Lately I’ve been on a bit of a Chuggaconroy kick, so I haven’t had time for most anyone else.

Okami1

@blindsquarel I'd recommend Scott first, he censors his language and has some fantastic videos dedicated to the plot but also quite stand-alone.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I used to watch Scott a lot, but haven’t really watched much in the past couple years. PBG has kinda replaced him as my main youtuber for non let’s play styled videos.

Okami1

@blindsquarel Scott's best work was in the last couple of years lol. PGB is also great... What happened to Space Hamster?

edit: he is now a full time Twitch game streamer.

blindsquirrel

Man, the fire temple was great. Definitely a step up from the water one. 9.5/10

@Owl1
I like some of Space Hamsters videos, but he always came off as a Walmart brand PBG to me. ( I mean that in the best way possible.) sucks I didn’t find him until he had switched to streaming.

Eel

Aah I finally mapped out the entire Depths.

It’s quite impressive to see how deep the Deku Tree’s roots go.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

VoidofLight

I haven't finished the depths, but god I love it. It's effectively the Dark World from ALTTP or ALBW, but taken into an open world concept. It's effectively an inverted version of Hyrule, and quite a few areas are impossible to reach without going through other chasms due to the rivers and oceans being rock walls there. The lightroots are also very satisfying to obtain imo. There's good loot, and just some really neat stuff down there. It's definitely built to be explored bit by bit, and you aren't meant to spend all of your time down there, but the concept and idea of it's existence just is great in general.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic