Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 3,410

SwitchForce

How many actually got the CE before the BotNets bought them out???

SwitchForce

Tyranexx

SwitchForce wrote:

How many actually got the CE before the BotNets bought them out???

Not me. Found an article that preorders were up at GameStop about 20 minutes after it was posted, but they were already sold out.

...And honestly, after looking at the CE again....While it would still be nice to have, I won't die if I do ultimately miss out on it.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

jump

So they still haven't learnt from their mistake from the first game then, Link is still in his blue tunic instead of the green one!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

RupeeClock

@jump
The reason he wears a blue tunic is because it contrasts the lush green environments.
It's not like you can't get the green tunic, either.

RupeeClock

Octane

Kermit1 wrote:

@blindsquarel the game is going to be $90 CAD I wish I was joking.

I never understand these comments. $90 CAD is $66 USD, so it's cheaper in Canada.

Octane

Charlosa

For anyone in the UK, registration for pre-order notification for the Collectors edition and Amiibo has gone live now on the Nintendo store, along with pre-order for the normal physical version of the game itself.

Charlosa

Nintendo Network ID: Charlosa | Twitter:

Sisilly_G

JesseA wrote:

I get the impression that Zelda is going to be the main playable character and they're intentionally hiding it, especially with the last line in the newest trailer, and that they kind of tested her with the zelda warriors game.

Man, that would be freaking awesome. I would love a Zelda game with her at the centre of it all (though we only ever see Link running around in the trailers, which implies that, at the very least, we would be switching back and forth between Link and Zelda).

Octane wrote:

I never understand these comments. $90 CAD is $66 USD, so it's cheaper in Canada.

Particularly if the Canadian price is inclusive of sales tax, which makes it even cheaper.

The cheapest price in Australia at the moment is AU$75 (inclusive of tax), which works out to be just under US$52. That's also the price on Amazon AU, which includes free standard shipping as well (and most local vendors do not offer free shipping, or at least not at such a low purchase threshold, and usually take longer to arrive than Amazon's standard free shipping). Normally, I wouldn't pay AU$75 for a game, but in this case, it seems fair.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

MarioBrickLayer

Scalpers in the UK have it listed for £200 on ebay....b*******

MarioBrickLayer

Charlosa

@MarioBrickLayer Ignore them. They may have got a pre-order at Smyths to resell, but most pre-orders in the UK haven't gone live by the looks of things. Plenty of time before we need to slap the scalpers with a big wet mighty porgy...

Edit: Although, I think we can use the Mighty Porgy now for the person trying to sell the CE for £499.99, even if it is with free postage...

Edited on by Charlosa

Charlosa

Nintendo Network ID: Charlosa | Twitter:

msm2000

Pre-orders went live in some places in the UK yesterday afternoon. GAME and shopto have both apparently sold out of their allocations, but still no word on official nintendo store offering it for sale yet.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

1UP_MARIO

Just got my pre order from GAME. Had to pay 5 pounds for delivery.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

GAME still taking pre orders

MS7000

@1UP_MARIO Just had a look, they don't appear to have any for the Collector's Edition at GAME.

I did actually get a pre-order at ShopTo when I did my pre-order for Metroid Prime Remastered. I am still not sure whether I want it yet to be honest as it seems a bit lacklustre to me and I am still not sold on the game yet. I think I'll hold on until closer to launch, and if I am still not sold, I'll cancel it. Kind of hoping there is a blowout of information before by mid-April.

Signature, huh? Where do I sign?

1UP_MARIO

@MS7000 yup it’s out of stock now. I wanted to buy from Nintendo UK knowing it’ll be cheaper than GAME but just went with it.

MarioBrickLayer

@1UP_MARIO I managed to get a pre-order in at Game before it sold out again. I'd prefer to buy it from Nintendo directly, but there's no guarantee I'll be able to get one when they do eventually list it.

MarioBrickLayer

1UP_MARIO

@MarioBrickLayer I was thinking the same. There available again in GAME

blindsquirrel

I don’t think I’ve ever been as exited for a game like I am for this one. It’s the first original game in the series I am going to play on launch ( the links awakening remake was my intro to the series), so it’s kinda special in a sense.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Eel

The fact that it seems the people of Hyrule just can’t catch a break, and things appear to be worse than in BotW for them has me a little conflicted.

Hyrule in BotW was a bit broken, but it also appears largely peaceful and relaxing. Now it looks like it’s back to Age of Calamity levels of dangerous.

From their perspective, it probably looks like Link and Zelda are the cause of this new calamity. I wonder if the game will explore that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheNumbr24

@Sisilly_G God I would love to play as zelda. i hope they explore her goddess powers like they did in age of calamity. maybe with the malice enemies zelda will be the one whos stronger against them, using ranged attacks with the light bow, while link is more up close hitting the non malice enemies weak points, not being able to effectively damage malice enemies.

TheNumbr24

My Nintendo: TheNumbr24

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic