Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 9,901 to 9,920 of 11,361

RupeeClock

Deeeer Simulator getting a PEGI physical release through Merge Games / Signature Edition Games.
https://signatureeditiongames.com/products/deeeer-simulator-s...
It won't actually be exclusive to this web store, but not sure what it means for a US ESRB release.

I already have the JP release imported from Play-Asia, but I don't know if it includes "The Final Evolution of DEEEER" DLC as standard.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

Anyone know if the latest strictly limited release Warhammer 40,000: shootas, blood and teef will get a retail release in the states? It’s Inin games so I’m thinking yes, but would love to know for sure

Also, did anyone pick up 13 sentinels? And if so, what does the packaging look like? The copy I got is more of a shrink wrap packaging, but I’ve seen cellophane packaging with a Y fold also. Does this sound right?

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
It's a distribution release, so there's always a chance someone else in another territory will do a physical yeah.
A lot of Numskull games get EU PEGI releases available at retail.
Astro Aqua Kitty here is a strange situation, because the PS4 release of the original version (not "Pawsome Collection") was an LRG numbered release.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

I have just received a confirmation email that my cartridge of DooM Classics Collection was properly destroyed. I think all of you who did the same should get the same email.

Magician

RAG is getting us physical copies of They Always Run.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,234 games (as of March 12th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Multiple new Switch physical pre-orders from LRG today:

• Astro Aqua Kitty Pawsome Collection (soundtrack bundle available) - until June 12th
  • Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered - until June 12th
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 (collector's edition available) - until June 19th
  • Super Sami Roll (soundtrack bundle available) - until June 19th

Super Sami Roll is new to me, but it looks fun.
It's obvious (if not BLATANT) Super Mario 3D World influences, with some rolling mechanics akin to marble games, and extendable tongue mechanics reminiscent of Chameleon Twist.
It's not really on anyone's radars, it's had very few commercial reviews.

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock I'll probably grab the Aqua Kitty Collection and Gunvolt 3. I think my propensity to spend lavishly on Switch physical releases is easing up. I'm biting on FOMO less frequently. The other two are neither numbered releases nor appear to be worth my time.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Strictly Limited Games are serving up a physical release for Breakers Collection.
Untitled

Magician

We have a Nexomon + Nexomon Extinction double pack coming.
Untitled

RupeeClock

@Magician
Yeah, there was an NLife article on it yesterday.
I had a passing interest in the game but never picked up Extinction as a standalone release, so this is good for me.

Too common a tale that a game gets re-released and the earlier print loses value through it, this release apparently has some added content in terms of post-game and more monsters.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Endling is getting a physical release from HandyGames.
Not heard of them before or aware of any previous physical releases they may've done.

Interestingly, their physical release doesn't use the standard plastic game case at all; entirely paper.
That makes the packaging more fragile though, to protect it you'll ironically want to invest in something like a plastic protective case.

RupeeClock

Belexes

@RupeeClock like the game, they expect us to play survival with the packaging.

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Magician
The second wave for Breakers Collection from Strictly Limited Games is open, but the demand seems pretty low.
They've been open for approaching an hour, but the standard edition is still at 97% of 4000 units, and the collector's edition is at 99% of 3000 units.
Even the aluminium art cards, which usually sell out very quickly due to only producing 149 of them, is at 79%.
These percentages are similar for the PS4 and PS5 releases too, which have a smaller combined print number than the Switch releases.

Zero Tolerance Collection didn't see much demand either, but they aren't printing as many of them.
They've really over-estimated the demand for Breakers Collection here, they must've thought it would be higher demand as a "hidden gem Neo Geo fighter"?

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Multiple distribution releases going live today on LRG, including an ESRB release of Kao the Kangaroo (with standard and collector's editions), Godstrike, and Sword of the Necromancer.
On Friday, a new LRG numbered release for UNSIGHTED with standard and collector's editions.

Sword of the Necromancer had an Ultra Collectors Games PEGI release, that is sold out through their site but can still be found in places like Game.co.uk or Play-asia.

It looks like Kao the Kangaroo's collector's edition release is not the recently announced "Kaollector's Edition" that'll be limited to 5000 pieces.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/kao-the-kangaroo-to...
The LRG distributed releases are open pre-order.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

Limited Run Games will offer Shredder's Revenge but as a EU citizen I will order it from a local retailer

RupeeClock

It looks like my early June LRG order is going to be pretty large then, I wasn't sure about the Cowabunga Collection but I'll definitely grab Shredder's Revenge.

Also, Special Reserve Games will have Card Sharks pre-orders opening June 2nd.
Cult of the Lamb, and Gato Roboto are both still awaiting a pre-order date, I'm hoping they're overlapping.

RupeeClock

Magician

I'm mildly shocked at how nice the new slipcases are for Premium Edition's recent releases. Heavy duty cardboard, much like the one used for Ikaruga. Color me impressed at the quality of it. As a result, I think I'll be placing an order for Wunderling and Rain On Your Parade later this evening.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic