Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,701 to 8,720 of 8,911

Magician

@Zulijaras

No, it isn't dumb to base your decision on the music box.

I just wasn't sure if that was the only reason or not.

Switch Physical Collection - 737 games (as of June 15th, 2021)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Zuljaras

@Magician Well that and the art book but if the track in not what I want I would not give them so much money

Zuljaras

Miadaskate

Super Rare’s next game is Inmost.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

A few new listings on AmazonNA.

Star Renegades, Witch Spring 3, and Maneater.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Preorders for Razion EX from NGDev are now live.

Good luck.
https://www.ngdevdirect.com/

RupeeClock

Limited editions sold out in 3 minutes, standard editions in 5 minutes.
I got my order in successfully, what about you?

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - It took PayPal to reject my payment enough time to lose my cart.

I am very bitter.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
That's unfortunate. I used Paypal too but they processed my order without incident.
You'll get a second chance in three weeks time, best of luck.

I saved time by saving my address on the NGDEV shopping account prior to filling my cart, and the checkout process was pretty fast thanks to that. It was placed under 2 minutes.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Yeah, for some reason it took some time to reject the process. Maybe it's my locale, maybe it's my bank, dunno.

But yeah, just enough time to close the door on my nose.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Thankfully I was able to get mine. Very very excited!

SpaceAce13

Zuljaras

So in the following WEEKS LRG will announce the track in the Castlevania shadow box and the soundtrack in the CD.

I still can't understand the idiocy in this decision.

Zuljaras

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
It would not surprise me if some of that stems from Konami, since LRG have never dealt with them before.
They were upfront about the Doom shadow box's music being E1M1 after all.

Also, interesting detail about NGDEV's first batch of Razion EX; only 16 UK orders were placed.
In response to that, along with how quickly stock sold out and scalper listings appearing so quickly, they're going to limit 2nd batch orders to 1 copy of each.

RupeeClock

GrailUK

@RupeeClock Which means UK won't be able to buy one because of the minimum spend? Gah.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RupeeClock

@GrailUK
Yeah, it's a crappy situation caused by NGDev not sorting out their GBP VAT registration.
I hope they can sort it out by the second batch, but I doubt it.

RupeeClock

Magician

Surprise preorder for West of Dead via LRG tomorrow. Limited to 5k copies, first come first served. I'll be stuck at work. If there are any copies available a few hours after preorders go live, I'll grab one. If not? Eh, it's a partner distribution, I won't be salty if I miss it.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

Abylight Studios recently opened pre-orders for a collector's edition of Cursed Castilla EX.
https://abylight.com/buy/cursed-castilla-collectors-edition/
49.95€ and shipping this summer.

There is a good chance that Limited Run Games will distribute a North American version like they have with Hyper Light Drifter, which still has stock available on both sites.

RupeeClock

Magician

It has been available to preorder in Europe for over a week, but AmazonNA have finally opened preorders for Mary Skelter Finale.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094LJ59BW

Zuljaras

LRG are making an art contest that will end June 22. I will try it out Only 2 pieces are allowed. The winner will get the Ultimate Edition

Zuljaras

TheJGG

Zuljaras wrote:

LRG are making an art contest that will end June 22. I will try it out Only 2 pieces are allowed. The winner will get the Ultimate Edition

Easy win @Zuljaras

Nintendo Fan Soundtrack II

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Cheshire Cat.

If you'd like to add me on Switch, tag me first!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Zuljaras

@TheJGG Nah I am sure some amazing professionals will deliver mind-blowing art that will put me to shame But this is practice!

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic