Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,681 to 8,700 of 11,365

catsnpizzas

@RupeeClock The PS4 version also had an internet download, but it was unrelated to the single player content of the game, as I recall. I wonder if they're doing that again with the Switch version.

catsnpizzas

Miadaskate

Scott Pilgrim and Afterparty arrived today.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Zuljaras

The Castlevania collection is live for pre-order in LRG. The stupid thing is that they still do not show what track will be played in the damn shadow box! How dumb is that!?!

Magician

@Zulijaras It's only dumb in that it sounds as though that omission will make or break your decision to purchase the most expensive version of what LRG will be offering for the collection.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
I've seen that sentiment shared on the tweet teasing the eventual reveal of what the music is.

This thing has a long open pre-order window anyway.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
I don't think it is.
If the most expensive option selling itself on a pretty box that lights up and plays music, the music selection is important, even if it's only one track.

Like, if it were Vampire Killer, that'd strongly discourage me from considering it because that track is overrated as hell.

RupeeClock

Magician

@Zulijaras

No, it isn't dumb to base your decision on the music box.

I just wasn't sure if that was the only reason or not.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Super Rare’s next game is Inmost.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

A few new listings on AmazonNA.

Star Renegades, Witch Spring 3, and Maneater.

Magician

Preorders for Razion EX from NGDev are now live.

Good luck.
https://www.ngdevdirect.com/

RupeeClock

Limited editions sold out in 3 minutes, standard editions in 5 minutes.
I got my order in successfully, what about you?

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - It took PayPal to reject my payment enough time to lose my cart.

I am very bitter.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
That's unfortunate. I used Paypal too but they processed my order without incident.
You'll get a second chance in three weeks time, best of luck.

I saved time by saving my address on the NGDEV shopping account prior to filling my cart, and the checkout process was pretty fast thanks to that. It was placed under 2 minutes.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Yeah, for some reason it took some time to reject the process. Maybe it's my locale, maybe it's my bank, dunno.

But yeah, just enough time to close the door on my nose.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Thankfully I was able to get mine. Very very excited!

SpaceAce13

Zuljaras

So in the following WEEKS LRG will announce the track in the Castlevania shadow box and the soundtrack in the CD.

I still can't understand the idiocy in this decision.

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
It would not surprise me if some of that stems from Konami, since LRG have never dealt with them before.
They were upfront about the Doom shadow box's music being E1M1 after all.

Also, interesting detail about NGDEV's first batch of Razion EX; only 16 UK orders were placed.
In response to that, along with how quickly stock sold out and scalper listings appearing so quickly, they're going to limit 2nd batch orders to 1 copy of each.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic