Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,601 to 8,620 of 8,694

Zuljaras

If the Shadow Box of the Castlevania collection plays Bloody Tears (CV2 version) I will waste 180$ with a Thanos's finger snap!

Zuljaras

SpaceAce13

I went with the steelbook. That’s my 1 weakness, I love them. And Abzu’s steelbook is amazing looking

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

I like this trend of lightboxes from LRG.
Too expensive to consider though. I'll likely stick with the Bloodlines edition (despite the Classic edition making more sense).

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - It's going to be closer to Banjo-Kazooie than Ratchet & Clank.

Though weaponized platformers are fewer than buddies, so I would be open to the idea.

I just meant the names.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

RupeeClock wrote:

@Miadaskate
Wrench's name is a pun on the term Monkey Wrench anyway.

Doesn’t mean they aren’t similar. 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

I’ve never been so tempted to spend nearly $200 on a video game before. I’m honestly considering this castlevania collectors edition. Someone please stop me

SpaceAce13

Zuljaras

@SpaceAce13 Me too But there are 3 things to consider:

1. Do you want the awesome steelbook case?
2. Do you want the awesome History of Castlevania book?
3. Do you want a shadowbox that plays Castlevania music?

Zuljaras

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras @SpaceAce13
Something of discouragement, is that the poster in the collector's edition box will no doubt be folded and creased, rather than rolled.
I never got the appeal of folded posters.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

@RupeeClock Thanks for trying to save us the money But I really do not care about posters Unless they are made of metal

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

SpaceAce13

@Zuljaras Yes to all of your questions. I’m a sucker for steel books and that’s book is so cool too. I’m gonna have to think on this one for a while

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Special Reserve Second Chance Sale on May 4th for Carrion, Gris, and Mother Russia Bleeds.

Currently Playing :

RupeeClock

@Belexes
Only because they did a second unnumbered print, and this is the typical "selling off stock intended for replacing lost/damaged goods".

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

For the DOOM Collection, which edition did you folks buy?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Zuljaras

@Miadaskate I bought the Normal edition. The most basic one. The extras were not enough for me. Although the steelbook case looks amazing

Zuljaras

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate @Zuljaras
Likewise, just the standard edition. The collector's edition with the lightbox looks superb, but I'm not a huge DOOM fan like my brother is. He would've probably jumped at the collector's edition if it were something he could afford.
I'm glad that Bethesda sorted out the issues with the DOOM Switch ports to make it a compelling package anyway.

Alongside DOOM Collection, I got the collector's edition of Bug Fables, and the standard edition (+ slipcover) for Sam & Max Save the World.
I would've picked up Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 from LRG, if I didn't get the better looking collector's edition from Pixn Love Publishing.

RupeeClock

Monkeido

Magician wrote:

@Monkeido

My order for the Japanese version will be in my hands early next month.

I won't be able to answer your question until then.

No problem at all, thanks for responding anyway! ^^

Paraka wrote:

@Monkeido - Early release had some weird bugs with special effects and shutting down the FPS to like 10.

It was presumably patched out. The physical should likely have that later build by now.

Thanks for letting me know! I hope it really is patched out, couldn't find a definitive answer on that myself.

Monkeido

Miadaskate

I’m a huge DOOM fan, and I really love the shadow box art of the Collector’s Edition, but both come with so much unnecessary stuff. Same with the Castlevania set. Again, I really wish this was for Xbox, now that they own Bethesda.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic