Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,601 to 8,620 of 11,365

Miadaskate

Special Reserve Second Chance Sale on May 4th for Carrion, Gris, and Mother Russia Bleeds.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

@Belexes
Only because they did a second unnumbered print, and this is the typical "selling off stock intended for replacing lost/damaged goods".

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

For the DOOM Collection, which edition did you folks buy?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate @Zuljaras
Likewise, just the standard edition. The collector's edition with the lightbox looks superb, but I'm not a huge DOOM fan like my brother is. He would've probably jumped at the collector's edition if it were something he could afford.
I'm glad that Bethesda sorted out the issues with the DOOM Switch ports to make it a compelling package anyway.

Alongside DOOM Collection, I got the collector's edition of Bug Fables, and the standard edition (+ slipcover) for Sam & Max Save the World.
I would've picked up Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 from LRG, if I didn't get the better looking collector's edition from Pixn Love Publishing.

RupeeClock

Monkeido

Magician wrote:

@Monkeido

My order for the Japanese version will be in my hands early next month.

I won't be able to answer your question until then.

No problem at all, thanks for responding anyway! ^^

Paraka wrote:

@Monkeido - Early release had some weird bugs with special effects and shutting down the FPS to like 10.

It was presumably patched out. The physical should likely have that later build by now.

Thanks for letting me know! I hope it really is patched out, couldn't find a definitive answer on that myself.

Monkeido

Miadaskate

I’m a huge DOOM fan, and I really love the shadow box art of the Collector’s Edition, but both come with so much unnecessary stuff. Same with the Castlevania set. Again, I really wish this was for Xbox, now that they own Bethesda.

Currently Playing :

Magician

I think those MF'ers at US Customs stole my order for SRG bundle # 13.

Its been languishing in Chicago for two weeks, it should've been here by now.

My order for Abzu will probably arrive before it does.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Wanted to add that RUINER will also be a part of Special Reserve’s 2nd chance sale on Tuesday.

As for DOOM, I ended up getting the Collector’s Edition for PS4, and the Standard for Switch. I will probably be doing the same for the Castlevania set, but both for Switch. I mainly see the majority of the Castlevania games included in the collection as Nintendo games, anyway.

Thanks for whomever suggested to open up B Side Games in Google so it asks to translate. I’ll be placing an order for the special set of Kamiko soon. It’s currently on sale for 30% off.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

I have been pretty well off avoiding collecting CE versions of most Switch games. However, those light ones that Doom and CV have... makes it pretty hard, especially when you know you're heading into major milestones with just games.

That being said: a whole lot arrived at my door Friday. So because I had more than the 900 threshold, I picked one out individually and my 900th game was....

Bibi & Tina at the Horse Farm! Please please, retain you hype and excitement, I must remain humble.

Paraka

Zuljaras

Any news on what track will be playable in the Castlevania Shadow Box? I searched but I found nothing

I hope it is NOT Vampire Killer ... I want the damn Bloody Tears!

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
Likewise, Vampire Killer is seriously overrated.
It's weird because for the Doom Shadow Box, they tell you it plays E1M1.

RupeeClock

Magician

It certainly is a...sturmy...week from boutique publishers.

Sturmfront from RAG and Sturmwind from PixN Love.

What a coincidence, lol.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Do pix’n love typically get western releases? I would love that game but would rather an ESRB copy if it’s likely @Magician

SpaceAce13

Magician

@SpaceAce13

Most of PixN Love's releases have gotten ESRB retail releases as well, though not all. Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection was an LRG-only ESRB release. Pretty sure Unruly Heroes won't get a physical release outside of Europe, and Sturmwind might be the same. Can't say for certain though.

Paraka

So dropping in to say something interesting about Umihara Kawase Bazooka.

Their reversible cover is the exact same as their base, but with an ESRB rating and NA style spine.

Which is a relief for me, as I have been making many MANY covers to fit that style for some time now.

Paraka

RupeeClock

365games has opened pre-orders for the NTSC release of Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.
https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/the-great-ac...

I'm still awaiting for them to open a listing for Legend of Mana, and maybe Blaster Master Zero Trilogy. I'm hesitant to get that trilogy since it's pretty pricey and I already have the first two games individually from LRG.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic