Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,581 to 8,600 of 11,398

Magician

Blasphemous is up on AmazonNA. I suppose now's the time to fire my LRG copy to see if it's worth spending the extra $40 just to swap cartridges. I also have eyes on Epic Chef. I'm curious to see a different developer's perspective on the Harvest Moon farming-sim formula.
https://www.amazon.com/Blasphemous-Deluxe-Nintendo-Switch/dp/...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

@Magician I posted about this on pg 428. (albeit Best Buy) Not certain if I will swap out LGR or have both at this point.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Clive n Wrench sounds like a blatant Ratchet & Clank ripoff lol

So, for those that bought Abzu, did you go with Standard, or Steelbook?

So excited for Castlevania. It’s official, going up May 14th with 4 different editions on a 6-week pre-order. I still need to buy the DOOM collection before it closes!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Miadaskate Standard for me. I appreciate steelbooks, but don't actively collect them.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@Miadaskate Standard for me. I appreciate steelbooks, but don't actively collect them.

I went with standard too.

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - It's going to be closer to Banjo-Kazooie than Ratchet & Clank.

Though weaponized platformers are fewer than buddies, so I would be open to the idea.

Paraka

RupeeClock

I went for the Abzu steelbook in this case, since it's a nice add-on to the game even if it not really necessary.
The initial public sales for Abzu haven't been too bad, but I feel that they may struggle to sell-through this one because of past digital sales where it went for as cheap as $2.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

I went with the steelbook. That’s my 1 weakness, I love them. And Abzu’s steelbook is amazing looking

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

I like this trend of lightboxes from LRG.
Too expensive to consider though. I'll likely stick with the Bloodlines edition (despite the Classic edition making more sense).

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - It's going to be closer to Banjo-Kazooie than Ratchet & Clank.

Though weaponized platformers are fewer than buddies, so I would be open to the idea.

I just meant the names.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

RupeeClock wrote:

@Miadaskate
Wrench's name is a pun on the term Monkey Wrench anyway.

Doesn’t mean they aren’t similar. 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

I’ve never been so tempted to spend nearly $200 on a video game before. I’m honestly considering this castlevania collectors edition. Someone please stop me

SpaceAce13

Zuljaras

@SpaceAce13 Me too But there are 3 things to consider:

1. Do you want the awesome steelbook case?
2. Do you want the awesome History of Castlevania book?
3. Do you want a shadowbox that plays Castlevania music?

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras @SpaceAce13
Something of discouragement, is that the poster in the collector's edition box will no doubt be folded and creased, rather than rolled.
I never got the appeal of folded posters.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

@Zuljaras Yes to all of your questions. I’m a sucker for steel books and that’s book is so cool too. I’m gonna have to think on this one for a while

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic