Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,501 to 8,520 of 11,365

Magician

@Belexes

Just the demo for Balan Wonderworld is being pulled, not the game itself. Clearly the game's sales potential took a hit by releasing that demo in the first place. By removing the demo, S-E wants to cease informing potential customers about how bad the game is. Just think, somewhere in the world some poor kid received Balan Wonderworld as a gift.

Getting a bad game as a gift is worse than getting clothes for Christmas.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Belexes
I'm pretty sure it's just the demo being removed, not the full game.
I got my physical copy sitting on my desk now, still shrink-wrapped. I do intend to play it and experience this spectacle for myself, I'm honestly fascinated.

The game is unlikely to see any future prints, but retailers will still have stock to sell off.
https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/balan-wonder...
365games had ads running for this game too, but I get the feeling they may struggle to sell off stock and put it on sale eventually.

Incidentally, they still have stock of Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/super-mario-...
It's not like physical stock just disappears after a deadline.

Edit: B-Side Games have just announced a Golden Week sale for their physical games.
30% off their whole selection for the next 30 days.
https://b-sidegames.stores.jp/
To my knowledge this is still the only way to get a physical edition of Kamiko. They have a nice collector's edition that includes some acrylic character stands.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Magician

Have you been waiting for a RAG sale?

Well...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Have you been waiting for a RAG sale?

Well...

Not particularly interested in most of their titles, but i did take advantage of this to grab 2 of the ones I wanted at half the price. Xeodrifter and candleman

SpaceAce13

Belexes

Oops, I failed to read the fine print on Balan Wonderworld. Still not getting it.

Is it worth getting a sealed copy of Super Mario 3D All-Stars? Millions of the game have been sold - I can't imagine it would be that much of a collector item. My local Wal-Marts have plenty of stock.

Belexes

Magician

Jeez, can VGNY spam our email any harder? LOL.

Anywho, EastAsiaSoft (Play-Asia) are partnering up with VGNY and rereleasing previous P-A exclusive physical releases. My assumption is this is how we'll get Switch physical copies of Cursed Castilla EX, Tacheyon Project, Bleed 1 & 2, One More Dungeon, Fall of Light, Severed, etc. Basically all of the EAS games that got PS Vita physical releases but not for Switch. This partnership was probably the reason why.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Need a new piece of anime smut?

Block Knockers is up on Shop4, lol.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/crawlco-...

RupeeClock

@Belexes
Rated 16, I don't think it has any actual nudity, just highly suggestive and raunchy imagery.

So not as bad as the other highly questionable PEGI 18 game published by Funbox Media that actually has adult-only illustration prints inside the game case.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

Super Rare just announced 5 games coming this year :

Abzu
Deponia Collection
Inmost
Super Crush KO
Vigil : The Longest Knight

In terms of the next release, the hint in the e-mail is that they’ll be “diving” right into it sooner than you think. So could definitely be Abzu.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Miadaskate

Coming off of Unrailed, I'd say all five of those are strong choices.

Deponia might be the weakest choice, but since it's a collection, hardly weak.

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Deponia Collection? Hmmm, may need to pick that up.

Which reminds me; I need to Pick up the A&O XXL and the Syberia collections.

I already have them all, but the Collection may have the bug fixes baked in-cart. And that is waaay more enticing.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Miadaskate

If anyone missed Hotline Miami Collection, it is up for pre-order at Best Buy.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Looks like Power Rangers is getting a third physical release.

Super Edition, hopefully with all the updates baked in.

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate
The 5 upcoming Super Rare Game reveals are pretty solid, I'm particularly happy to see Abzu get a release, and Super Crush KO looks like a ton of fun.
I'm surprised the next Darkside Detective game wasn't announced but it might be a more obvious future release.

Also, the Nintendrew reveal video where these games were initially announced gave us an exact date for Abzu: April 23rd announcement, and April 29th public launch on their site.

Which is sooner than their usual 3-week release schedule. Unrailed was April 15th.
The demand hasn't been too strong, 30% standalone stock of 4000 units remain.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@Magician - Lord I hope so. Plan on keeping my LRG for completionist sake, but passed on the second release as they're literally a carbon copy with a code.

Paraka

RupeeClock

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 is getting US and EU physical distribution through Limited Run Games, and Pix'n Love Publishing.
Pre-orders open on April 22nd. LRG specifies a 4-week open pre-order window, Pix'n Love is less clear.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

I just pre-ordered Republic Commando from LRG

Also got some information for the people that want to order it but are not certain about the performance:

Untitled

Paraka

Looks like this week is going to be an LRG release of Bug Fables.

Finally.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic