Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,481 to 8,500 of 11,393

Miadaskate

Geez, a lot of replies since I posted that.

I’m not the target audience for that game either. Just sharing for any folks that are interested.

I wouldn’t say all Super Rare releases are bad. I have a handful of them. Mutant Mudds, Snake Pass, Steredenn, Toki-Tori, Adventure Pals, Gardens Between, Fairune, Itta, Brothers....

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

I gotta say the range of evoked emotions are wide with SRG when compared to others. While some are hype beyond reason, others are just lemons.

LRG has a tighter range but namely higher rated, while 1Print and 1st Press are within content, but lacking consistency. And RAG just constantly let's me down.

Paraka

Belexes

LRG and SRG are all about quantity of individual releases. We certainly take the good and the bad with both of them. Just that I won't buy the bad to tout a full collection. (pick 'n' choose)

Belexes

Monkeido

I don't own all of these for the Switch physically, but SRG has released some great games IMO (this is just a cherry-pick by me, with the ones in brackets being games that I think seem quite good, but never played):
Human Fall Flat
The Flame in the Flood
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
(Mutant Mudds Collection)
Worms: W.M.D.
(Snake Pass)
N++ Ultimate Edition
Machinarium
(The Darkside Detective)
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
World of Goo
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt
SteamWorld Heist
Darkwood
Project Warlock
Lonely Mountains: Downhill
Creaks
(Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons)

I think that's a very decent list. ^^

Monkeido

SpaceAce13

I love SRG, personally. I think LRG has the best selection of games but they also release by far the most and are the biggest of them all (partnership with Best Buy and Bethesda and all). I’d consider SRG in the top 3 with LRG and the other SRG. A lot of really good games and very high quality with super fast shipping times. Their selection of games may not be for everyone but I think they’ve put out a ton of very good and very highly rated games that a wide range of people can, and do, enjoy

SpaceAce13

Belexes

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX added to Amazon NA.

Added to my wish list.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX added to Amazon NA.

Added to my wish list.

Wonder what’s taking so long for them to add the checkout features to the listing?

Currently Playing :

RupeeClock

The LRG variants for Special Reserve Games' releases of APE OUT and The Red Strings Club have been listed on LRG's site.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/featured-distribution...
https://limitedrungames.com/collections/featured-distribution...
They go on sale Tuesday 13th April.

Also, my EU physical copy of Crypt of the Necrodancer arrived today, pretty nice.

RupeeClock

Spanish_Bread

Hi guys, does anyone tried buying the EU physical version of Crypt of Necrodancer? I’m wondering if the DLC for that game is included or just a code? Can’t seem to find that information from Brace Yourself Games website.

Edit:
@RupeeClock, oh there you are, would you know if the DLC is already included in your EU Crypt pf Necro?

Edited on by Spanish_Bread

Spanish_Bread

RupeeClock

@Spanish_Bread
The EU physical version of Crypt of the Necrodancer has v1.50 on the cartridge.
The box promotes that it includes the Amplified DLC, which as far as I can tell, adds Zone 5 (which is available from the start) as well as a Switch exclusive Reaper playable character.
Inside of the game case is a small instruction manual, and a mini CD with 8 music tracks.

The digital version of the game runs v1.40 and does not appear to have an update available. It runs as a separate software title to the physical version, which means that game progress is separate between the two titles.

Basically as far as I can tell, Crypt of the Necrodancer on the Switch has the DLC content from past platforms baked-in no matter which version you buy.
The digital version has gone on sale for super cheap in the past, I got it for £3.59.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Spanish_Bread

@RupeeClock, I see, that’s why I can’t find the dlc in the eshop as well, thanks for that info!

Spanish_Bread

Miadaskate

Forgot to mention LRG has shipped out Shantae and Risky’s Revenge.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Alex Kidd is finally up at Amazon.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

My Play-Asia Scourge Bringer that shipped on March 9th is finally being delivery tomorrow on April 14th. Economy shipped - and lived up to it!

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Belexes
Was it you that mentioned their order for Scourge Bringer was stuck in transit for ages?
I've ordered stuff from Play-Asia on economy shipping before and it really does take ages.

My order won't ship until late May, it's held up by other items in my order like Kaze and the Wild Masks.

RupeeClock

Belexes

@RupeeClock That was me. It looked like it was in Illinois for weeks (customs?). I live in Wisconsin. I tend to only order Play-Asia exclusives from them and other games not direct from the boutique publishers I obtain from shop4megastore.

Belexes

Magician

Don't forget The Red Strings Club from SRG.

3k copies through SRG, and another 2k copies of the less-special alternative cover LRG version.
https://specialreservegames.com/games/the-red-strings-club/

Edit: P.S. NEO: TWEWY is up on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092BR7B4J

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Looks like the SRG variants sold out on LRG super quickly, but Red Strings Club is still available on SRG.
It's not a title I'm interested in personally.

RupeeClock

Belexes

Balan Wonderworld was such a hot mess, it is being removed from the eshop. Any idea of physical releases will be pulled?

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic