Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,201 to 8,220 of 11,397

Magician

I feel it's time to carve some fat out of the collection again. Those games I've played and have no desire to return to again. Need some space (IRL) to store all the incoming orders this month. My order for Kentucky Route Zero just arrived, a year after placing the preorder.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Looks as though the entire Atelier Mysterious Trilogy is headed to Switch. Previously only the third game in the trilogy had been released. sniff sniff Smells like another potential triple pack Southeast Asia exclusive physical release. We shall see.
https://nintendosoup.com/atelier-mysterious-trilogy-deluxe-pa...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Now all we need is the Arlans trilogy with actual English support.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

am I the only one still waiting for Project Warlock to ship? Thought they were shipping out on the 1st.. anyway meh

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Zuljaras will give them a few more days until I send an e-mail. They have always come through in the past.. cheers

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

My copy of Project Warlock arrived last week, though that's by virtue of being both a UK resident and a member of the Super Rare Club.
Shipping stuff out of the UK to parts of the EU isn't as simple as it used to be, but I would chase up why you haven't been notified of a shipment yet. Maybe check your SRG account on their site for fulfillment status.

RupeeClock

Belexes

Creature in the Well finally shipping from iam8bit.

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

yep, just sent them an e-mail.. glad Creature in the Well is finally coming!

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Carrion has shipped out as well.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

My order for Hyper Light Drifter Special Edition from Abylight.com just shipped, the EU edition fulfilled directly by Abylight as opposed to the US edition from LRG.
It was a bit later than the estimated January shipping time but it's on my way now, check if yours has shipped.

RupeeClock

Magician

Physical releases for the Atelier Mysterious Trilogy confirmed, although they're being released individually. Also, keep in mind that most Koei Tecmo Japanese physical releases do not support English. So I wouldn't be too quick to place an order for these games. Wait for Southeast Asia to potentially offer a physical release with English support.
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/02/atelier-mysterious-trilogy-de...

Edit - Of course I post that info. Moved on to Nintendosoup only to discover that Play-Asia will be offering preorders for English-supported copies of the games. Although the article makes it sound as though they'll be offered as a triple pack.
https://nintendosoup.com/atelier-mysterious-trilogy-deluxe-pa...

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

@Miadaskate I ordered mine with the revised Gris. My wait continues.

Edit: NM. I now received the shipping notification for both. Good news!

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Magician

Gamefairy is preparing to announce their third release. Their first two games, Vambrace and Bridge Contructor Portal, were good choices. I hope that trend continues with their third game. Will it be another game from developer Headup Games?

A physical release for Pumpkin Jack would be dope. Or Colt Canyon perhaps?

https://gamefairy.io/product/coming-soon/

Edited on by Magician

SpaceAce13

One of the stranger gaming things I’ve seen happened to me today. I received my shipment for creature in the well from iam8bit on Thursday and when I finally got around to opening it this morning, the package was empty. They shipped me an empty box with a tracking number. The package still had the tear tab and looked untampered with, so they just forgot to put a game in it. Well see what their support says

SpaceAce13

Belexes

@SpaceAce13 I hope they make good on this with you and don't suspect someone is just trying to get a free game. Any postage on it to show how light it was?

Belexes

Monkeido

@Magician I really hope it's going to be Colt Canyon. I already bought that digitally and love it, so would definitely double dip for a physical release!

Monkeido

Magician

Preorders for To the Moon via LRG open this Friday.

RupeeClock

Nice, that's one I've been looking forward to.
Looks like I'm placing an order this Friday then, for Shiren the Wanderer, Scott Pilgrim, and To The Moon.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic