Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,181 to 8,200 of 11,398

Magician

The weekend begins with an Afterparty, courtesy of LRG.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

not interested in LRG's latest announcement. Thankful for that, I am really trying to cut down!

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

In a small way I'm disappointed, because I still haven't placed an order for Scott Pilgrim or Shiren the Wanderer 5.
The deadline for those games are the 28th and the 14th of February 2021 respectively, so I wanna see what else opens up before the 14th.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

Spinch tomorrow from iam8bit

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

Spinch looks good, I might order it together with Grindstone.

RupeeClock

Magician

@Solomon18

The past couple choices from Red Art (Suicide Guy Collection & Iron Wings) have had zero appeal for me. And I feel as though their games are always in stock. I'll be waiting for the 33% off sale they usually do two or three times a year before ordering those.

@Miadaskate @RupeeClock

However Spinch looks like my jam. Very artsy fartsy.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

I am starting to suspect Red Art is getting the rejected contacts of the other higher end boutiques.

Some a still good, others are by no means horrible, but none of them have an impact like most of the others, barely breaking the surface.

Paraka

Belexes

@Paraka I agree. Their game selections are really hit & miss and I am selective over which titles I purchase from them. The good news is that they rarely, if ever, sell out so I place them on a lower purchase priority.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Belexes

Magician wrote:

However Spinch looks like my jam. Very artsy fartsy.

Likewise and I appreciate the heads up on this title - iam8bit sell via Best Buy, but I suspect there are more goodies when purchasing direct.

Belexes

Magician

Green Hell from Forever Limited.

Meh, the survival genre is perhaps my least favorite in gaming.

I play to relax and unwind, not to be challenged and stressed out.

P.S. - And Dispatch Games are communicating that they're...alive, I guess? My orders for Radirgy Swag and Cruisin' Mix were placed over a year ago. I might consider them one of the worst publishers in the biz. If companies like Big Ben, Outright Games, and Game Mill didn't exist, lol.

https://twitter.com/DispatchGames/status/1354300755289767937

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

Red Art definitely strikes me as the bottom of the barrel of boutiques, the titles that no other boutiques want to take.
Although Xeodrifter is good, and LRG previously gave them a physical PS4 release, that was one of their earliest releases when they had just started their business.
These days it's difficult to sell a physical version of a game that frequently goes on sale digitally for a token price.

Forever Limited is one I'd totally forgotten about though, they haven't offered anything that interests me yet other than Panzer Dragoon, which I already got from LRG. I'm not sure how they even secured that release since it's tied up with SEGA.

I have a single game from Dispatch Games, "Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase", which honestly isn't a particularly good puzzle game by any means. I only picked it up from 365games because it was super cheap.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

Project Warlock is down to 1% already, I knew this one would sell out quick, it's a quality game they really deserves a higher count run. While Monster Prom got 7000!?

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

Super Rare Games have made some questionable print decisions before, like 5000 copies of Smoke and Sacrifice.
Project Warlock could've probably been a 5k print as well, I'd a hunch that one would be popular.

RupeeClock

Monkeido

@Zuljaras Might've bought it if it was still available, oh well. Definitely a bit shocking how fast that sold out.

Monkeido

Magician

Kowloon High School Chronicle is getting a physical release in Europe.

Currently exclusive to Funstock, but their inventory often appears on Shop4 later on.
https://funstock.co.uk/products/kowloon-high-school-chronicle...

P.S. - Play-Asia has created a page for Dry Drowning. But it's odd. A majority of Badland Publishing physical releases are PEGI-rated exclusive releases, yet the P-A listing is for North America only?
https://www.play-asia.com/dry-drowning/13/70e3zt

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

Liberated: Enhanced Edition from VGNY. 1500 limit. On sale 2/1.

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Magician
As I recall, BadLand Publishing is a Spain based company that's best known for screwing over Thomas Happ for the physical releases of Axiom Verge.
That's why their publishing was usually just for European territory, a US region physical release from them would be very unusual.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic