Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,161 to 8,180 of 11,365

Magician

Modus will be offering a CE for Cris Tales.

But at an msrp of $100 I think it's wildly overpriced for the swag that's inside.
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

I still wish Modus would do a physical release for Ninjin Clash of Carrots, but it doesn't seem like they will after doing a download code in a box release.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

A listing for a physical release of Evergate has shown up on 365games.
https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/evergate-nin...

They've also started taking pre-orders for New Pokémon Snap.
https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/new-pokemon-...
I'm not in a rush to pre-order though because the pattern has been that Nintendo UK Store end up revealing some bonus exclusive items closer to launch, a practice that is pretty annoying when other sites open their orders earlier and often for cheaper.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

I'm cutting back physical Switch games, just starting to question the point of having so many games collecting dust on the shelf? Good luck!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

And the next Southeast Asian exclusive English release is Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV. This is...what, only the third Koei Tecmo eastern-exclusive physical release to support English? The other two being DoA Extreme 3 and the Atelier Dusk Trilogy. I don't have any experience with the series, but I may have to grab a copy just on general principal. "Vote with your wallet" and all that.
https://nintendosoup.com/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-xiv-di...
Untitled

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Solomon18 wrote:

I'm cutting back physical Switch games, just starting to question the point of having so many games collecting dust on the shelf? Good luck!

Many of us that collect would have a hard time playing the amount of games we have all the time. Dust is a normal part of the process. Switch is a great system and I plan riding out my collecting until the end of it's cycle.

Belexes

Magician

Finally got a shipping notification for my order of the Ori CE. It's in my state, so it should be in my hands tonight. Looking forward to seeing what all the hullabaloo is about with these games. Maybe a little FNaF after that?

This really has been a great week.

Belexes

LRG shipping notices galore. I'll be damned.

Belexes

Paraka

@Solomon18 - It's entirely understandable if you feel the need to cut back. Lord knows how many backlogs I have since the GCN, and I still have not finished Torna or replayed Xenoblade 1.

About a third of my games still have celephane on them.

Paraka

GrailUK

@Magician It doesn't look like Cris Tales ships to the UK. Not sure if there is an alternative place to buy which is a shame because it does look quite good.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

First Person Shooter, Project Warlock, is the next release from Super Rare.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

First Person Shooter, Project Warlock, is the next release from Super Rare.

@Belexes

My knee-jerk reaction was, "I would've preferred Immortal Redneck." But then I see a Steam rating of 9/10 after 1,800+ reviews for Project Warlock, so it appears this choice is pretty cool anyhow.

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

Just when I wanted to cut back SRG announces a game that really appeals to me, I'm all in the game looks awesome. Also The Wanderer: Frankenstein’s Creature is getting a retail physical in JP..

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

@Magician Any chance these Capcom releases will see a physical?

Arcade Stadium
Ghosts 'n' Goblins Resurrection

Art style for G 'n' G Resurrection be damned - I loved those games growing up. Incredibly difficult platformers.

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

I feel Ghosts'n'Goblins Resurrection has a good chance of getting a physical release.

Arcade Stadium...I'm less optimistic.

Nothing official for either yet sadly.

yeayeanaynay

surely Ghost n Goblins will get a physical sooner or later. Otherwise we will have to settle for Princess Madelyn..

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

Capcom seem a bit more willing to do physical releases than other companies, like the Capcom Belt Action Collection (Capcom Beat 'Em Up Collection internationally).

The Capcom Arcade Stadium looks to use a similar model to the Namco Museum Archives, where the main software is free with some included games, but you pay for the individual titles.
Namco Museum Archives got a code in the box release internationally, and a content complete physical release in Japan or the Asia region. I'd hope Capcom would be open to that too.

RupeeClock

GrailUK

@Magician I reckon there is a good chance for both in Japan. Over here...no chance.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic