Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,121 to 8,140 of 11,393

Zuljaras

@RupeeClock Just awesome. 365games made Immortal Realms Vampire Wars from 34pounds to 24 and it is out of stock now. On top of that they do not allow me to buy from them BUT still I get those awesome automated emails to buy my favorite games or they will run out of stock!

Update: I just checked amazon.co.uk and they sell it for 17 pounds so I ordered it from them

Edited on by Zuljaras

Miadaskate

Super Rare have announced Itta. On sale January 7th.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Super Rare have announced Itta. On sale January 7th.

Que the Dave Chappelle, Sam Jackson, "Good ******* choice, *******!" gif. As long as SRG continues to pick games rated 9/10 on Steam to release physically on Switch, 2021 will be that much better.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Monkeido

@Magician Thank you for the info, you're always very helpful! ^^ Not just with answering questions, but also with posting general news/information.

Monkeido

Miadaskate

Yeah, not sure about Itta. Looks cool but I’m really not big on bullet hell games. I’ll think about it.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Beginning to close in on 700 games in the collection. Although that's after trimming around 100 games due to various reasons (genres I don't like, poor port quality, games I'd never return to again, etc). I have a growing list of publishers I do not trust in regards to their choices of games to release physically. Big Ben, Game Mill, Cosen, Outright Games, etc.

That said, games with confirmed 2021 release dates have me excited for the year in general.

2021 will be something special.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

Over at Nintendo’s Japanese release schedule, Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition is listed for
a physical release on Feb 18?
EDIT: The listing was an error, shame..

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate seams like it's just bullet hell boss fights while the rest is top down adventure style in the vain of Hyper Light Drifter. Looks awesome..

yeayeanaynay

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Actually, some games by Big Ben, Outright Games, Microids are not really bad for my taste. Let's say I Love My Baby Boy / Girl / Pets / etc 3DS by Big Ben, My Universe games by Microids, Paw Patrol Mighty Pups by Outright Games.
You know i prefer casual games than mainstream games that oftenly played by adult male gamers.

Anti-Matter

Magician

If you live in Murica and enjoy Pixel Heart published games, preorders for Tanuki Justice went live today. Only 1500 pieces for its release on these shores.
https://www.vgnysoft.com/product-page/tanuki-justice-nintendo...

Or you could order from Pixel Heart themselves. Some early listings for what VGNYsoft will offer throughout 2021 as well. That cover art for Okinawa Rush is pretty great.
https://www.pixelheart.eu/produit/tanuki-justice-switch-eur/

@Anti-Matter

Eh, to each their own. I enjoy casual games as well, but I have...standards? If I can't play a game for more than fifteen minutes it gets added to my quarterly trade pile or deleted outright if it was a digital download. And all the publishers I mentioned previously have released too many sub-par gaming experiences for my liking.

Poor performing racing sims, borderline flash games, licensed shovelware, etc.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hotshot Racing is open to preorder on AmazonNA.

It was good enough to earn a spot on David Jaffe's "Best of 2020" list.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RFRGWF8

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Legend of the Skyfish and Gunlord X arrived yesterday.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Well now this is an interesting and equally exciting teaser. You can draw your own conclusions as to what the five games could be by process of elimination. By my count, you can cross out 23 of the 50 listed games because they've already been made available physically (or verbally committed to being available physically later in 2021).

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2, Carrion, Coffee Talk, Cross Code, Ghost of a Tale, Grindstone, Itta, Kentucky Route Zero, Kunai, Moon, Moving Out, Murder By Numbers, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey, One Step From Eden, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Panzer Paladin, Ruiner, Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin, Shantae and the Seven Sirens, Streets of Rage 4, To The Moon, Vitamin Connection, and What The Golf?

My hope? I'd appreciate a physical release for...

Hades (although I don't doubt LRG has that physical release locked up)
Huntdown
Manifold Garden
Spiritfarer
Paradise Killer

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Scott Pilgrim will be available to pre-order from LRG next Friday

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-...

Does anyone have any idea when Hyper Light closes? The listing has no date. I just want to make sure I secure one, which I usually do on the last weekend of availability.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

@Miadaskate

In regards to Hyper Light Drifter through LRG. I believe there's a twitter post mentioning that the game will be available through LRG for an extended period of time, if not indefinitely. And that more available stock would be manufactured as supply demands it.

Monkeido

I actually never knew Shovel Knight got a physical release on Switch, so I just bought it. ^^'

Monkeido

RupeeClock

My collector's edition of the two Ori games arrived yesterday, it's a wonderful kit.
The stained glass style art piece is really nice, and the box itself is great. The only let down is that the sleeve indicating that it's the Switch edition is a loose part held on by the shrink wrap only, so there's no convenient way to store that.
A small annoyance if you don't want to open the box for the games is the digital download code for each game's music in inside, but that's not really an issue as I got the games to play them.

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

Nice. I'm sill waiting for shipping notification for mine. I noticed their twitter account mentioning earlier this week that only 15% of Ori CEs had shipped because inventory was coming into the warehouse in waves. But...come on, my order was placed the day preorders went live. Bleh, waiting, it's always the hardest part.

RupeeClock

@Magician
I placed my pre-order for the collection very, very early.
Whilst the Indie Direct presentation was still going actually, so I was probably one of the earliest orders.
Still, it's surprising that they've only fulfilled 15% of their orders at this time.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic