Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,481 to 7,500 of 11,393

Miadaskate

@Anti-Matter Shouldn’t you judge a game based on how it plays and how great its story is, not how it looks? You never know what you might enjoy until you try it. Playing only “cute kiddie” games is very close-minded. You’re missing out on a lot of excellent games. 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Anti-Matter

@Miadaskate
Excellent games are very subjective.
Maybe the games are excellent for you but a completely uninteresting for me and vice versa.
I don't play games like Grandia, Metroidvania, etc that mostly male gamers play those games. I'm not kind of gamer like that.
It simply i don't have any interest with those games based on age rating, color schemes, geometrical shapes, gameplay concept and storyline.

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Miadaskate
Excellent games are very subjective.
Maybe the games are excellent for you but a completely uninteresting for me and vice versa.
I don't play games like Grandia, Metroidvania, etc that mostly male gamers play those games. I'm not kind of gamer like that.
It simply i don't have any interest with those games based on age rating, color schemes, geometrical shapes, gameplay concept and storyline.

That’s what I’m saying. You can’t judge a game you’ve never played just because it doesn’t meet your “cuteness factor”. How do you know a game is good or not if you haven’t even played it? What a weird way to close yourself off from the wonderful world of video games.

Again : 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Magician wrote:

I was surprised, no Contra Anniversary Collection

To have the Castlevania Anniversary Collection and not Contra makes no sense at all. We can hope for a future release.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Magician wrote:

I was surprised, no Contra Anniversary Collection

To have the Castlevania Anniversary Collection and not Contra makes no sense at all. We can hope for a future release.

I have faith LRG will get the other two Collections done.

I wish Konami would release a Ninja Turtles Collection.

Currently Playing :

Anti-Matter

@Miadaskate
"How do you know a game is good or not if you haven’t even played it?"

I Do NOT need to taste every genre of video games.
Choosing video games for me is like choosing the right outfits for me.
If i didn't impress from first impression or after i take a look the gameplay, simply i Will NOT care and i will NOT wasting my time to think about those games.
There are some genre i will never get interested no matter how many peoples keep saying the games are good.
I will never get interested by games with genre that i will never like them at all.
What games for you is Wonderful, it might be a Nightmare for me.
You cannot ask me to like every single games regardless of its genre. No, can't do.
I still insist with cute/kiddie games because that's the ONLY games that will caught my interest quickly.
My brain will react positively toward cutesy and kiddie things.
My brain will not react toward something boring or uninteresting / will react negatively toward something that disturbing my brain.

Anti-Matter

Paraka

So obviously late on the hype train. However, looks like LRG is doing right by me tenfold.

Castlevania Collection (which may elude to others), the rest of Shantae, Grandia collection, Bug Fables.... All that's missing us Shadow Man 64 and it's a lock for me. Just wow.

Also my wallet wants to commit sudoku.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

So obviously late on the hype train. However, looks like LRG is doing right by me tenfold.

Castlevania Collection (which may elude to others), the rest of Shantae, Grandia collection, Bug Fables.... All that's missing us Shadow Man 64 and it's a lock for me. Just wow.

Also my wallet wants to commit sudoku.

I think you mean seppuku lol

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Miadaskate
"How do you know a game is good or not if you haven’t even played it?"

I Do NOT need to taste every genre of video games.
Choosing video games for me is like choosing the right outfits for me.
If i didn't impress from first impression or after i take a look the gameplay, simply i Will NOT care and i will NOT wasting my time to think about those games.
There are some genre i will never get interested no matter how many peoples keep saying the games are good.
I will never get interested by games with genre that i will never like them at all.
What games for you is Wonderful, it might be a Nightmare for me.
You cannot ask me to like every single games regardless of its genre. No, can't do.
I still insist with cute/kiddie games because that's the ONLY games that will caught my interest quickly.
My brain will react positively toward cutesy and kiddie things.
My brain will not react toward something boring or uninteresting / will react negatively toward something that disturbing my brain.

TLDR; enjoy your cute kiddie games and close-minded ways, creepo!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - I said what I meant!

But seriously though, that whole series of announcements are just brutal to think about financially. Even may consider Space Channel 5 for the Mrs. She is huge on VR (I can't see, legally blind in one eye).

Paraka

Anti-Matter

@Miadaskate
Called me creepo just because i have completely different interest was NOT something nice to say.
I'm sure you will not happy if someone else insulting you for being different.

Anti-Matter

Monkeido

I was actually quite underwhelmed as well, even though my taste in gaming is very broad. There was really only one game I might buy. There are some good games in there, I just don't really find most of them worthy to get a physical release (or at the very least, not a purchase from me).

The Castlevania Collection is definitely nice, though I never got into those games, so even that one doesn't interest me. I would definitely buy the Contra Collection, if they ever release that.

Miadaskate wrote:

I wish Konami would release a Ninja Turtles Collection.

Would also buy this in a heart-beat. Also would've loved to have that Secret of Monkey Island collection on Switch.

Monkeido

Commandervide0

The steam world games on super rare games just sold out after literally 1 second. How is that possible!?

Commandervide0

rumandgore

So, did Steamworld sell out instantly? I didn't stand a chance.

rumandgore

rumandgore

Qu0te wrote:

The steam world games on super rare games just sold out after literally 1 second. How is that possible!?

Yeah, I refreshed right away. Has to be an error, right?

rumandgore

rumandgore

"Hi everyone!

As cool as SteamWorld is, it didn't sell out in 2 seconds, don't worry!

We're experiencing difficulties with the site at the moment. Apologies - we're trying to work out what's going on and will update you all ASAP!"

Super Rare Games Twitter post

Edit: delayed until tomorrow as of right now.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Belexes

Got my order in and e-mail confirmed.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

rumandgore

Belexes wrote:

Got my order in and e-mail confirmed.

Same. I love Steamworld and I'm not taking chances. People are gonna be mad.

rumandgore

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic