Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,981 to 7,000 of 11,396

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Haven’t been interested at all in the last few from LRG

Same here; last I bought was Blossom Tales, and that was the first one in a while, too. I’ll be getting Real Myst, though.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

pretty lame line up of games from srg imo. they look alright n prob will buy 1 or 2 of them but the amount of quality games in my backlog means I'm not interested in just "alright" looking games

yeayeanaynay

rumandgore

I'll get Dandara, Steamworld and Darkwood.

I find it interesting that all the older games are at 2% or 1% stock. What a coincidence.

rumandgore

Magician

Just a heads up. Gamestop has Resident Evil Triple Pack (used) marked down to $20 in stores. As far as I know GS doesn't have preowned copies for sale on their website. You'll have to use the in-store pickup search to see if your local GS has a copy.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/re...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MulderYuffie

I would say that's still a good deal for RE4 on a cart but still for thise looking RE5 and 6 are digital only and the codes are probably gone or used.

MulderYuffie

Paraka

@MulderYuffie - That's where the value comes into play. As you said, it's a decent deal for RE4, so likely view it as such since... Y'know, that's exactly what one is getting.

Paraka

Magician

Journey to the Savage Planet is open to preorder on AmazonJP.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B084DG22PF

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

I want jp version resident evil tripple pack for it's interiour art.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Well the moment I've been waiting for has arrived. Blazblue CTB Version 2.0 is on a discount deep enough to justify paying the shipping costs. I'm kind of sad that the Rockman 5-in-1 is out of stock through AmazonJP. I also noticed Touhou Sky Arena Matsuri Climax supports English. But I assume NIS America will publish that in the west since they published Wanderer Reloaded and Burst Battle.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07VZDFSG2

SpaceAce13

Wow, nurse love obsession by LRG with the $59.99 price tag. Extremely niche and expensive. Bad combo.

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Wow, nurse love obsession by LRG with the $59.99 price tag. Extremely niche and expensive. Bad combo.

Aren't both games $40 a pop on the eShop?

$60 for both physically sounds like a good deal, if you like visual novels.

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Aren't both games $40 a pop on the eShop?

$60 for both physically sounds like a good deal, if you like visual novels.

Ah wow, I had no idea they were that much. I guess I’m that instance the price isn’t bad. I just always catches me off guard when one of the limited print companies releases a game a AAA price

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Magician

Play-Asia have opened preorders for Bookbound Brigade.
https://www.play-asia.com/bookbound-brigade-multi-language/13...

Play-Asia have opened preorders for Synaptic Drive.
https://www.play-asia.com/synaptic-drive/13/70dc8z

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Spirit of the North physical.

Merge Games continues to be one of my favorite publishers.

Anti-Matter

Magician wrote:

Spirit of the North physical.

Merge Games continues to be one of my favorite publishers.

Yay...!! 😃😃
Will the game distributed normally or by Limited Edition publisher ?

Anti-Matter

@Anti-Matter
From what I've seen, Merge Games seem to always have a normal release and a Signature Edition release. I got an email from Signature Edition about the game last evening, and the tweet Magician shared doesn't mention them. So I assume this is like the others.
Other games that have done this include: Children of Morta, Dead Cells, Northguard, Darkest Dungeon, and Moonlighter.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

yeayeanaynay

great news about Spirit of the North!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Will the game distributed normally or by Limited Edition publisher ?

Signature Edition is a sub-divison of Merge Games, like how Strictly Limited is a sub-divison of ININ Games. The collectors edition of Spirit of the North has been confirmed.

Magician

I've grown tired of waiting for LRG to open preorders for Super Meat Boy. Best Buy supplies are dwindling so I broke down and grabbed a copy from there. I'm not sure if LRG was waiting for Super Meat Boy Forever to be finished and was planning to do a double pack or something? Or did they just flat out forget to offer the release through their store? It has been over year since copies arrived in Best Buy.

Regardless, in this instance FOMO wins out.

Edited on by Magician

Monkeido

@Magician I'm still waiting, seeing as I'm not from America. >,<

Tbh, if I really wanted it, I'd have bought it from Ebay or Amazon already, but the fact it doesn't have the original music decreases it's worth quite a bit for me. I'll most likely still end up buying it once it releases on LRG though. ^^'

Monkeido

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic