Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,921 to 6,940 of 11,365

Kangarooskillit

Solomon18 wrote:

lrg now shipping out Blasphemous!

This was the heads up I was looking for, thank you! I ended up completely missing this because LRG ended the pre-order window during Thanksgiving. With traveling and everything else I had going on, I completely forgot to order. Here's hoping I find a nice copy on eBay with a card because I'm starting to enjoy those.

Kangarooskillit

yeayeanaynay

@Kangarooskillit I'm in the same boat with Vasara & Xeno Crisis. Will need to go to Ebay for those titles. Hopefully we won't get too ripped off!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

xeodrifter release date pushed back to Feb. On topic it seams Playasia are opening pre order windows for a selection of Red art games.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Saints Row IV is open to preorder on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084H9P6NN

Deliver Us The Moon is open to preorder on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VXJSVRG

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

@Solomon18 did the same with xenocrisis, but probably just gonna let that one go. Looks cool but not worth $80 for me

SpaceAce13

Paraka

My collection has reached 488 by the sheer number of arrivals that I have been sitting on since December. Bog oof.

Anyway, some useful news; Forgotten Anne got a pretty impressive CE fro LRG. Outside Turok, this is the only other one I debated getting for myself.

Paraka

Miadaskate

I can’t imagine Saints Row IV being great, considering how bad III is on the system.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

I'm not sure if anyone but be cares, but yesterday's Japanese eShop update confirms that the newest Hatsune Miku game does not support English.

Miadaskate wrote:

I can’t imagine Saints Row IV being great, considering how bad III is on the system.

At launch it wasn't great, but patch 1.5 has the game in a fair state. Although I've only played a few hours.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Finally got a shipping notice for my order of Portal Bridge Constructor from Gamefairy. No tracking information provided even though I was billed for tracked mail. A baffling omission that doesn't instill me with much confidence in their business practice and ethics.

Paraka

@Magician - Boo for Hatsune news.

But I can attest, the same thing happened to be with Gamefairy. Suspicious indeed.

Paraka

leerafuse

@Magician - Regarding Portal Bridge Constructor, I live in Canada, and mine was shipped out Tuesday and I have it today (Thursday). Crazy fast.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

@Magician I just opened my copy of Portal Bridge Constructor as well. I'm in the US. I somehow went this whole time thinking Gamefairy was French, and I couldn't figure out what I had ordered from Germany.

@Sebatrox I was about to share this news. I clicked on an article about it being delayed thinking "I don't care." Not expecting to see that they changed their minds.
Part of me thinks that maybe they saw the backlash and the delay is to make the physical cartridges. But I don't want to belittle the virus' effects. Hope they recover/avoid catching it.

PS. Regarding Saints Row The Third, I put it in my Switch and played for a couple hours after seeing the post about IV, and I had a perfectly fine experience. I was playing TV mode, and it was pretty much the same as I remember playing it on PC a handful of years ago. I don't think I'll be pre-ordering IV though. See what the consensus is, maybe let the price drop a little.

Edited on by Avatar40k

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

My fellow Switch collectors, you may want to consider grabbing a copy of Deadly Premonition soon. Aksys's North America online store has sold out of standard copies for the game. Will Aksys do additional print runs? Maybe, maybe not.
https://store.aksysgames.com/collections/switch/products/pre-...

Magician

What an amazing wall of red. It puts my collection to shame honestly as I'm at 530 myself. Just...beautiful.

https://twitter.com/soulctcher/status/1225952780671750144

Paraka

@Magician - 700 dwarfs my 482... But I also don't buy every game, only ones I can at LEAST read. I am here to enjoy my games, not just collect them.

Paraka

Belexes

What are the titles with the black spines?

Belexes

GrailUK

I so wish all the spines could be part of the artwork and be different colours / designs. All that red is depressing (unless you happen to like red I guess)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Belexes wrote:

What are the titles with the black spines?

Labo, as well as Darksiders first print/misprint.

Edited on by Magician

SpaceAce13

Wow, unreal! I’m at 172 and I’m pretty impressed with myself lol. Keep up the awesome work everyone!

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic