Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,881 to 6,900 of 11,395

MuhBael

It's sad the only way to buy Outlast is now Digital. I heard the limited physical release disappeared

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Miadaskate

@Magician Not a single one of those games look interesting enough for me to spend money on. I’m really starting to get picky with the Switch titles I’m buying now.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

MuhBael wrote:

It's sad the only way to buy Outlast is now Digital. I heard the limited physical release disappeared

shrug

A game being readily available digitally is nothing to be sad about. However, what is sad is the digital-only games that are pulled from digital storefronts due to licensing issues, such as Minecraft: Story Mode. Unless you can locate a physical copy, or bought it digitally before it was pulled, you can't play that game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

@Magician Not a single one of those games look interesting enough for me to spend money on.

I wholeheartedly endorse the Mighty Switch Force Collection, they're terrific puzzle/action/platforming games. But yeah, I have no experience with Vitamin Connection, Candleman, or Little Town Hero. They all look like average games at best. However, those first two are limited physical releases, and due to FOMO I want them in the collection.

Little Town Hero though? Arguably the worst game developed by Game Freak. Meh, if I wasn't a fan of NIS America I'd skip it. But I am, and so I'm compelled to make the purchase.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Atomic77

I think the tiny pic thing is annoying. It’s showing a image is no longer available.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

yeayeanaynay

PixelHeart support Paypal incase anybody was wondering

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Arcade Spirits via PQube has been rated for a physical release in Murica.

rumandgore

Quick vent... I'm super annoyed with Guacamelee. I love the game, but I'm on my third order and this is the third time I've received a game with a torn label. I might be done and pass on this one out of annoyance at this point.

rumandgore

Belexes

Redout Physical Edition for Nintendo Switch is officially available for preorder at store.nicalis.com. Physical copies of this futuristic anti-gravity racer will be released on March 27, 2020.

In addition to a full-color instruction booklet, the first 1,000 physical copies of Redout sold at the Nicalis Online Store will include a mini CD soundtrack sampler inside the package, so you can enjoy the high-energy tracks in their purest digital form.

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

lrg are now shipping out blazing chrome!

yeayeanaynay

leerafuse

Pre-orders for The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories open on January 31 on LRG

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Captain Tsubasa is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Captain-Tsubasa-Rise-Champions-Nintend...

SpaceAce13

Waaaa-luigi wrote:

Pre-orders for The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories open on January 31 on LRG

Just checked out a trailer for this one... definite pass for me

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Shakedown Hawaii CE is going to be available as a lightning deal on Amazon for anyone that missed it. Prime Only at first.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Tobiaku

Got a shiping notice for Mary skelter 2 today. Fastest notice I have recived from LRG

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

SpaceAce13

Octahedron is the next SRG release

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic