Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,761 to 6,780 of 11,365

Anti-Matter

Solomon18 wrote:

Next up from Strictly limited is Lode Runner Legacy.

What ?!
Really ?!

Anti-Matter

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Dark Devotion opens for a two-week pre-order on Switch next Friday, 12/20.

Is it me or are they pumping more games out lately?

Six LRG preorders for Switch games in November alone.

LRG's December has been slower.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MulderYuffie

Too many games i want from them this month. I'm def gonna get Blossom Tales and Divinity but now I'm debating on Dark Devotion. Ugh i hope that's it until January lol.

MulderYuffie

yeayeanaynay

3 lrg must haves. And its xmas my wife is going to hate me.
PS: La mulana 1& 2 getting physical in NA in March!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Shop4 has created a page for Maneater Day One Edition, preorders aren't open yet though.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/maneater...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Hmm, how about that uber-edition for Samurai Shodown via Pix'N Love. It comes with a physical copy of the Samurai Shodown 2 Switch port from the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Just amazing. So good luck to all those who're interested, it's almost a guarantee that this will sell out in minutes.

Redax

Not sure if they are thrustworthy.

Redax

Magician

Redax wrote:

Not sure if they are thrustworthy.

Worried about Pix'N Love? I wouldn't be, they've been in business for over a decade.
https://www.destructoid.com/pix-n-love-publishing-delivers-th...

Magician

A quiet start to the week. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 preorders have opened. But considering that the Japanese release for the UNS1-UNS3 triple pack didn't support English, I assume UNS4 won't either.

P.S. - My Hero One's Justice 2 has an uber-edition. Deku figurine, steelbook, etc. It looks great, but at $130 I can't pull the trigger. I still regret purchasing the Tales of Vesperia CE, which had a PS4 disc steelbook. Fool me once, shame on you, Bamco.
https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/598331/my-hero-on...

yeayeanaynay

Turok bundle arrived. Neurovoider replacement cover art also came. Ultracore most likely won't be in our hands until 2020 since shipping has only just begun. A poster has been included in way of composensation.I'm a bit over Strictly limited. There releases are not even "strictly limited"

yeayeanaynay

Vanishing-Games

They just posted the price for this on Twitter - €99 if ordered before Christmas or €119 after.

Edit: Their website is currently listing the price at €79... with the discrepancy I’m not sure what the price will actually be at this point

Magician wrote:

Hmm, how about that uber-edition for Samurai Shodown via Pix'N Love. It comes with a physical copy of the Samurai Shodown 2 Switch port from the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Just amazing. So good luck to all those who're interested, it's almost a guarantee that this will sell out in minutes.

Edited on by Vanishing-Games

Vanishing-Games

Magician

Vanishing-Games wrote:

They just posted the price for this on Twitter - €99 if ordered before Christmas or €119 after.

I assumed that would be the price. Personally, I'll have to pass on it. Even though I'm an SNK fan, Samurai Shodown is one of those retail releases I can't justify purchasing on day one. There are several Japan exclusive Switch releases in January and February that I'll need that $100 for. So I'd rather wait until the standard edition of Samurai Shodown gets a deep discount down to $30.

Vanishing-Games

@Magician I’m with you, but I’m not sure I can resist a physical exclusive of Samurai Shodown 2 Pocket Fighting Series. And it looks like a really nice set. I’m trying, but my willpower is low this morning, haha

Vanishing-Games

Magician

Vanishing-Games wrote:

@Magician I’m with you, but I’m not sure I can resist a physical exclusive of Samurai Shodown 2 Pocket Fighting Series. And it looks like a really nice set. I’m trying, but my willpower is low this morning, haha

It's easier for me to resist. I used to own a NGPC along with Samurai Shodown 2 Pocket. My Switch collection won't suffer from its absence. Now, if SNK were to ever release SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash for Switch, well...I'm not sure I could resist.

tighecg

Did anyone else have problems with Pix n Love today? It took me a half hour of refreshing, backing out, re-logging in, and just a bunch of headaches to get that SS release. I don't think I'll be going to them again. Unless they get more SNK stuff, I'm a sucker for Neo Geo. Especially SS and Metal Slug

tighecg

leerafuse

I heard that the only way to get physical of Samurai Shodown 2 is in this bundle. Correct?

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Waaaa-luigi wrote:

I heard that the only way to get physical of Samurai Shodown 2 is in this bundle. Correct?

To my knowledge, yes.

None of the Japanese uber-editions offered a physical version of Samurai Shodown 2.

P.S. - Zombie Army Trilogy is open to preorder at Shop4.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/zombie-a...

P.P.S. That Lode Runner Legacy CE from SLG is looking good.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

aaaaand ok that alone just sold me on it. Thanks for the confirmation!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic