Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,721 to 6,740 of 11,392

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And for those who don’t celebrate Thanksgiving....Happy Thursday!

What’s the verdict on The Gardens Between? CE or Standard? I’d like to get the CE, but I don’t really have room for them anymore. Standard it will be for me!

Happy Turkey Day indeed.

For me, I always opt for the bundle. Although the CE is very nice, December and January will be murderous on my wallet, so I have to plan my purchases accordingly. And besides, I have full confidence in SRG's choices in which games to publish. With Shelter Generations being the least interesting choice thus far, imo.

And as an aside, the bundle mentions another RPG and another 2D platformer as a part of the bundle.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

@Miadaskate Only collector's edition I ever bought was Earthlock from SRG. I don't know why I even bought that haha But also, with SRG, I always opt for the 3 pack.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Publisher Spike Chunsoft has created a page advertising the upcoming western release of Robotics;Notes Elite.
https://www.spike-chunsoft.com/games/roboticsnotes-elite/

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

@SpaceAce13 I believe so. I stumbled across it in a Metal Jesus thread on Facebook. Someone took a photo of one in hand.

Belexes

Paraka

@Belexes - Odd, I was there shopping at both near my house and I didn't see one. I will continue to keep an eye out to confirm as well.

Paraka

Vanishing-Games

I picked it up from GameStop last Wednesday, definitely released! After some discussion I was able to get them to sell me a sealed copy...they hate selling sealed games as much as I hate buying “brand new” games that are opened

Vanishing-Games

SpaceAce13

Divinity with the $59.99 price tag through LRG

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Vanishing-Games wrote:

I picked it up from GameStop last Wednesday, definitely released! After some discussion I was able to get them to sell me a sealed copy...they hate selling sealed games as much as I hate buying “brand new” games that are opened

Good for you for fighting them on this! Don’t ever give in to this type of business practice. Next time they try that, ask if they’re going to sell it to you at the used price, and see what they say.

It’s no wonder they’re going out of business.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

SRG has release #25 in hand, teasing the fact in a twitter post.

Best guess suggests it's Smoke and Sacrifice.

P.S. - VGNYSoft reveal plans for four more Switch releases by the end of June 2020.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Preorders for My Memory of Us via Red Art Games open tomorrow.

MulderYuffie

@SpaceAce13 it's $60??? Hmmm That is a bit of a hard pill to swallow ain't it? I do want it but....i don't know gonna have to think on it a bit.

MulderYuffie

SpaceAce13

I’ve only heard great things about the game, but it’s not really a genre I enjoy a whole lot so the price tag makes it an easy pass for me. @MulderYuffie

SpaceAce13

Magician

The standard edition for Trails of Cold Steel 3 is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes-Trails-Extracurricular-N...

Magician

Galak-Z: The Void & Skulls of the Shogun Bone-A Fide Platinum Pack is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0829FQJYY

Miadaskate

In case you missed it the first time around, FanGamer is putting up limited quantities of Celeste’s CE next Tuesday.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Ooooooooooof, alright, how badly do you want the Atelier Dusk Trilogy physically? Because preorders have opened for the translated Southeast Asia version for, wait for it, $90. That's three games on an 8GB cartridge, with a sticker and keychain, $90 please and thank you? Argh!

I'm conflicted. Especially considering Koei Tecmo posted that poll on Twitter asking fans if they wanted a western physical release of the Dusk Trilogy a month or so ago. And I doubt KT would ask western fans to pay $90 for a standard version of any game. But this trilogy does have an msrp of over 10k Yen on the Japanese eShop, so perhaps they would?
https://www.play-asia.com/atelier-dusk-trilogy-deluxe-pack-en...
Edit: Update - according to a KT press release, the physical release for the Atelier Dusk Trilogy is a Southeast Asia exclusive. So it's $90 or nothing.

P.S. - The Fox Awaits Me is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/the-fox-awaits-me-multi-language/13...

P.P.S. - Journey to the Savage Planet has been rated for a physical release.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Sheesh, how about that uber-edition for One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 on AmazonFR eh.
https://www.amazon.fr/One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-Collector/dp/...
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic