Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,661 to 6,680 of 11,396

Magician

Play-Asia has opened preorderes for what I assume will be Japan-only physical releases. Headliner: Novinews, Megaquarium, and Override: Mech City Brawl. Even though these games are available on the eShop for NA and EU, that doesn't guarantee that the Japanese physical release supports English. And unfortunately I've been unable to locate their listing on the Japanese eShop to confirm English support, so don't be too hasty with preordering.

https://www.play-asia.com/headliner-novinews/13/70d4m5
https://www.play-asia.com/megaquarium/13/70d4mn
https://www.play-asia.com/override-mech-city-brawl-super-char...

P.S. - Are we tired of boutique publishers yet? Well, Hard Copy has revealed what might be their first Switch physical release? Their recent twitter post hints towards that, without confirmation of commitment.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

Man the Boutique bizz is killing my wallet handedly. Hell, the holidays are brutal.

This is going to be a rough patch for me this year, yeeesh.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka nobody cares. how about posting some revelant information towards the forum topic instead of you latest diary entry.

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

@Solomon18 Well this seems Unnecessary. Not everything posted here needs to be about a release date or game. It’s still a place for everyone to chat. I’d much rather see his comment than yours.

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Incredibly harsh. That was uncalled for.

Paraka, I feel the same way you do.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Distraint Collection available via PlayAsia on Thursday. Limited and Standard editions.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Dredlor

SpaceAce13 wrote:

@Solomon18 Well this seems Unnecessary. Not everything posted here needs to be about a release date or game. It’s still a place for everyone to chat. I’d much rather see his comment than yours.

Agreed.

Dredlor

Paraka

@Solomon18 - I post to keep the topic relevant and responsive to the updates on Magician damn near holding this thread up single handedly. But that's not a good look to treat others like your personal venue for customized news. And the fact you'd respond in such manner shows what you actually think of me; The one who just makes the visual omnibus.

Been light on posting namely cause I had personal responsibility to take care of so updating the omnibus hasn't even been touched til recently. So sorry about not being the update notification you expect. Clearly that upset you greatly.

Paraka

Belexes

Best Buy is showing two versions of Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King Retro Edition. One is a box version and the other a clamshell. Both $49.99 each. The non-retro edition has been released, $29.99.

Belexes

Magician

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has been rated for a physical release.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Arbor

i went to best buy today, because LRG posted the best buy cover sheets on their website, but no celeste yet. the guy working told me it should come in january first, but he said it very hesitantly after five minutes of scrolling, so i’m not too sure about that lol

Arbor

Magician

Another day, another boutique publisher introduces their first Switch release.

Next week Gamefairy is opening preorders for Portal Bridge Constructor.
https://gamefairy.io/product/bridge-constructor-portal-ninten...

@Magician
Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I'll double dip for this, as I have it digitally. One of the few games I caved on... I probably will. These boutique publishers are going to drive me into debt.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Idea Factory confirms that Arc of Alchemist for Switch will be digital-only in the west. However, all that does is open the door for Arc of Alchemist to be another LRG distributed physical release, like the upcoming release of Mary Skelter 1&2.
https://gematsu.com/2019/11/arc-of-alchemist-for-switch-comin...

https://limitedrungames.com/products/mary-skelter-2-switch-pr...

rumandgore

Super Rare Games announced that they'll be releasing Steamworld Dig 1 and Steamworld Heist.

Edit: they'll release those game if SQ sells well.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

From the email
"ALSO - if this game sells well, we can confrim we will be able to release both SteamWorld Heist and SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt. So if you are a fan of the series, show your support tomorrow!"
I may not be sure about Portal Bridge Constructor, but I WILL be double dipping for SteamWorld Heist.

Edit: SRG does not mess around. I'm in the Club, and I ordered the game same day they opened club orders, and it has already shipped.

Edited on by Avatar40k

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

"Edit: SRG does not mess around. I'm in the Club, and I ordered the game same day they opened club orders, and it has already shipped."

Love em. Had it with my 3 pack order a week before it even went live on their site. Best limited company in my opinion.

Although I better became commenting, this isn't useful information and may be wasting people(s) time.. haha

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic