Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 11,393

leerafuse

I emailed Redart yesterday about it so we will see what they say. I always take my slip covers off and put them in storage with other stuff/goodies that comes with games. So the wall of switch games is going to look a little funny with a blank case haa.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Game #23 from Super Rare is Steamworld Quest.

If you don't have the #21-#23 bundle preordered, then have your reminder alarms set, because Steamworld Quest is a highly regarded game that'll probably go through its 5k copies blazingly fast.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Just got my Teslagrad Value Pack from LRG. Now this is how mid-tier collector editions should be. $25 over msrp for a super-nice artbook, tinbook (a step below steelbook), along with a decent collector box, pin, and keychain. By comparison, a fraction of what I paid for the Bloodstained backer kit with what feels like 3x the return for my money.

Yes I'm still upset by my experience with Kickstarter.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - As a fellow backer of Bloodstained, I feel that pain on a deep level.

Not as much as I have for Cryamore, but I feel it.

Paraka

Magician

It's old news, but cast your vote so that we might get physical releases for the Arland trilogy and the Dusk trilogy in the west.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

A slipcover isn't mentioned in the product description page.

shrug

It’s literally shown in two of the three pictures on the product page. The majority of the time, the slipcover isn’t really ever mentioned.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

It’s literally shown in two of the three pictures on the product page. The majority of the time, the slipcover isn’t really ever mentioned.

You appear to be eager for an argument, Miadaskate.

Are we having a rough weekend? Is everything alright?

Meatball2112

Magician wrote:

@leerafuse - my NeuroVoider spine is blank as well, which is probably why they added the slipcover.

It would have been cheaper just to re print the cover art, so it was probably already planned

Meatball2112

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

You appear to be eager for an argument, Miadaskate.

Are we having a rough weekend? Is everything alright?

No need to argue; I was just correcting you on the matter.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Release #4 from FPG will be Rival Megagun.

yeayeanaynay

@Magician looks decent but I'll pass. I'm drowning in enough quality neglected shmups already.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Red Art has confirmed the spine error with Neurovoider and will be sending out new replacement covers as soon as possible.

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

Red Art has confirmed the spine error with Neurovoider and will be sending out new replacement covers as soon as possible.

Was just going to post the email I received back.

Hi Lee,

Yes, there was an error in printing and all our Neurovoider inlays are like that.
We have had new ones printed with the title and logo that we should receive within two weeks (there are several holidays over the next two weeks in France) so we will send them as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Customer service Red Art Games

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Meatball2112

leerafuse wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Was just going to post the email I received back.

Hi Lee,

Yes, there was an error in printing and all our Neurovoider inlays are like that.
We have had new ones printed with the title and logo that we should receive within two weeks (there are several holidays over the next two weeks in France) so we will send them as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Customer service Red Art Games

Any word on if they are just sending these out automatically to everyone who ordered, or do I have to contact them to get one?

Meatball2112

Magician

Meatball2112 wrote:

Any word on if they are just sending these out automatically to everyone who ordered, or do I have to contact them to get one?

I assume they'll be sent out snail mail, as they did with the Stay instruction manual.

Miadaskate

LRG snuck in a surprise Collector’s Edition for Jumanji today.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Game #5 from FPG is Mulaka.

yeayeanaynay

I received Neurovoider today. It has blank spine too. Maybe Red art should of left this one in the oven for awhile. The bonus cards are terrible quality, almost like a backyard job through a cheap printer. I won't lose sleep over it but pretty lame. So do I need to contact Red art for replacement case or will they automatically be sent out?

yeayeanaynay

@Magician
Looks like FPG will finally get some of my money. Thanks for keeping us updated!

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Stranger Things is getting the LRG treatment tomorrow.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic