Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 6,713

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

SLG doing Bubble Bobble not LRG. And I hope Battle princess is all patched up cause the jp physical I bought was a mess.
Also I got my Celeste shipping notification on the 16th n it was combined with Iconclasts.

Ah. I just saw the font and figured. It looks exactly like the template LRG uses.

As for Battle Princess, the game has been recoded, so it will be a different game than the original release. Glad I waited.

My copy to Celeste is also shipping with Iconoclasts.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Death Stranding
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Monster Energy Supercross 3 is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Energy-Supercross-Official-Vid...

Switch Physical Collection - 457 games (as of November 9th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Criminal Girls (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Belexes

Is Bubble Bobble 4 getting a wider release than SLG? Or is SLG the only way to get the standard edition?

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Is Bubble Bobble 4 getting a wider release than SLG? Or is SLG the only way to get the standard edition?

In Europe it's receiving a standard and special edition alongside the collectors edition from SLG.

You can find the standard and special editions on Shop4.

Edit: Well, it had been available on Shop4, but now it isn't listed.

Alright, AmazonUK then.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bubble-Bobble-Friends-Standard-Ninte...

Just be aware that the publisher ININ and Strictly Limited are owned by the same corporation, United Games. Ninja Saviours received a worldwide release. So I assume Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will get a similar treatment.
https://www.unitedgames.io/

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Hmm, Play-Asia has opened preorders for NA and EU versions of the Atelier Dusk trilogy being ported to Switch. Unfortunately, I think this is another case of Play-Asia opening preorders for what will be a digital-only release. Koei Tecmo haven't confirmed a western physical release for the games.

P.S. Crisis averted, my copy of Celeste arrived, along with River City Girls.

Solomon18

following a fan poll it has been decided that the Panzer Dragoon remake will be receiving physical retail!

Solomon18

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

following a fan poll it has been decided that the Panzer Dragoon remake will be receiving physical retail!

I'd prefer Panzer Dragoon Saga, but I'll take what I can get.

Magician

Samurai Shodown reboot has been rated for a physical release in Murica. The question now is will Murica get the half dozen (or so) special editions that Japan got? Or will NIS America be tapped to do a limited edition as they did for SNK Heroines and SNK 40th Anniversary? And then, it's fair to assume the boutique publisher Pix'n Love will offer their special edition as well.

Anywho, lots to consider.

P.S. - And if you need more 2D fighter action, Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late is open to preorders on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Under-Night-Birth-Exe-Nintendo-Collect...

P.P.S. - Code: Realize - Future Blessings is open to preorders on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Code-Realize-Future-Blessings-Nintendo...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Nighthawk Interactive and iam8bit are doing a special limited edition release for Aladdin and The Lion King that comes with a retro style packaging, a poster, and a manual. It’ll be available on iam8bit and Best Buy for $50

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

looks like First Press games are about to ship out there first release https://m.facebook.com/firstpressgames/photos/a.4549729819376... must be time for me to bite

My heart goes out to FPG. I feel that the Warned Collector debacle really derailed customer interest in less established boutique publishers like FPG. I look at their available inventory and almost nothing aside from the triple pack sold well. I hope that once shipping begins on games two and three, collectors will give them another look and their inventory gets moved.

Edited on by Magician

Not gonna lie, Warned Collector had nothing to do with my ignoring FPG. That was completely down to the game selection. I've never heard of any of them, and when I googled them I wasn't impressed. Can anyone vouch for the games themselves?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, Witcher 3
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: Total War Warhammer II
DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Solomon18

yeah I agree that FPG have a pretty boring line up. Hole new world was the only title that looked interesting to me but it doesn't look half as good as Celeste or most of LRGs releases.

Solomon18

Solomon18

Special reserve starting to ship out Gungeon!

Solomon18

Belexes

The smaller boutique publishers tend to have poor game selections when comparing them to the more established/larger publishers. There are some exceptions to that rule. I can't blame developers on wanting to partner with the better publishers.

Belexes

Solomon18

I'm hoping First Press snag a better title to go with there first class packaging. There box art is quality stuff.

Solomon18

Paraka

Celeste finally came in, along with a letter of apology for taking so long. Gotta admit, really makes me respect LRG.

Now get me Ubtitled Goose Game on cart.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

I look at their available inventory and almost nothing aside from the triple pack sold well.

Nothing sold well because those games are garbage.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Not gonna lie, Warned Collector had nothing to do with my ignoring FPG. That was completely down to the game selection. I've never heard of any of them, and when I googled them I wasn't impressed. Can anyone vouch for the games themselves?

This.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic