Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 11,410

Belexes

The smaller boutique publishers tend to have poor game selections when comparing them to the more established/larger publishers. There are some exceptions to that rule. I can't blame developers on wanting to partner with the better publishers.

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

I'm hoping First Press snag a better title to go with there first class packaging. There box art is quality stuff.

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

Celeste finally came in, along with a letter of apology for taking so long. Gotta admit, really makes me respect LRG.

Now get me Ubtitled Goose Game on cart.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

I look at their available inventory and almost nothing aside from the triple pack sold well.

Nothing sold well because those games are garbage.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Not gonna lie, Warned Collector had nothing to do with my ignoring FPG. That was completely down to the game selection. I've never heard of any of them, and when I googled them I wasn't impressed. Can anyone vouch for the games themselves?

This.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Gearbox doesn't want to give Switch owners Borderlands or BioShock.

But wait, here comes Duke Nukem 3D, physical release rated in Murica.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

Bioshock on Switch now that would give me super hype. But Duke Nukem 3d is still pretty hype!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Was the western physical release for Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town quietly cancelled?

We've got HM: Light of Hope, HM: Mad Dash, and Doraemon: SoS.

All I can find now are Japanese and Chinese physical versions of FoMT.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Borderlands would be so great on the Switch.

Oh well; at least we’re getting some version of The Outer Worlds.

Currently Playing :

@Miadaskate I agree. Though, having just recently purchased all the Borderlands for PS4, my wallet would prefer they don't bring Borderlands to the Switch.
I am so hyped for the Outer Worlds. After spending some time with Witcher 3 I know that studios can do anything they set their minds to on the Switch.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

After spending some time with Witcher 3 I know that studios can do anything they set their minds to on the Switch.

Just understand that it was Saber Interactive that handled the port, not CDPR themselves. CDPR is probably in crunch mode to get Cyberpunk 2077 done in time for its April 2020 release date. The question now is, what's next for Saber Interactive? I don't doubt that the Switch port of TW3 sold well enough for publishers other than CDPR to take notice and contract them to port their games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber_Interactive

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Speaking of FPG, looks as though they're getting ready to announce their next triple set.

leerafuse

Just received my copy fo Neurovoider from Redart today. However, the name Neurovoider is missing from the spine. It is completely red and blank. Did anyone else's come like this?

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

@Magician
Oh, I know. As far as I'm concerned Saber Interactive and Panic Button are literal wizards. I hope they both get flooded with port opportunities.
@Solomon18
I certainly hope so. I wouldn't mind a quick jump back in time for Steamworld Heist as well.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

JasmineDragon

leerafuse wrote:

Just received my copy fo Neurovoider from Redart today. However, the name Neurovoider is missing from the spine. It is completely red and blank. Did anyone else's come like this?

Sounds like a misprint, like the Darksiders black spine. Lucky you! (I love misprinted things, and I'm still cranky about never finding a black-spined Darksiders).

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

@leerafuse - my NeuroVoider spine is blank as well, which is probably why they added the slipcover.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@leerafuse - my NeuroVoider spine is blank as well, which is probably why they added the slipcover.

I think the slipcover was always supposed to be a part of the packaging.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

I think the slipcover was always supposed to be a part of the packaging.

A slipcover isn't mentioned in the product description page.

shrug

Product gripes aside, having NeuroVoider on cartridge is what matters most.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic