Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 11,394

@Magician
Thank you for the update. I'll pre-order FF VII and VIII. I still hesitate on CC.
Also Biomutant is coming to Switch? THQ is killin' it.
Pillars of Eternity II is my longest standing Amazon pre-order. Any word on a physical of the first game?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Super Rare to release Evoland on October 10th.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Super Rare to release Evoland on October 10th.

Hmm, never heard of it. A Google search says it's an rpg series developed by Shiro Games, the same folks behind the rts Northgard. Evoland is rated 9/10 after 4,114 Stream reviews. Huh, sounds like a dandy.

[OT] I just placed my Christmas import order. Those physical release outside of Murica I just couldn't do without. FFVII+FFVIII, Doraemon Story of Seasons, etc. Other than my extreme interest in Heroland, I'm glad December will be rather quiet release wise.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Hmm, never heard of it.

That makes two of us.

Currently Playing :

Evoland is a very clever game. I'm quite a big fan. Though I completed the first and never finished the second. They aren't doing a two pack? They're in a two pack on the eshop.

Magician

Evoland is a very clever game. I'm quite a big fan. Though I completed the first and never finished the second. They aren't doing a two pack?

No dual pack, unfortunately.

P.S. - Just a reminder for everyone, Radigy Swag begins shipping in November. Looks as though it along with The Game Paradise: Cruisin' Mix are still exclusive to the Dispatch Games online store. Two of their previous releases, Psyvariar Delta and Soldam, are out of print.

If you collect shmups, don't miss out.
https://readytodispatch.com/collections/pre-order-list/produc...

https://readytodispatch.com/collections/pre-order-list/produc...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JoakimZ

Mercenaries Wings is not an open preorder on LRG, it will be limited to 5000 copies.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Paraka

@JoakimZ - I will also suspect it will be available on the publisher's home store as well, same with most of their games have been.

Paraka

Tobiaku

@Magician Thanks for the info qbout Maitetsu pure station on the last page, will preorder it its not sold out when I can afford it ^_^

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Arbor

did someone post that celeste had started to ship, or did i dream that? i looked back a few pages but didn’t see anything. i swear i saw that though.

Arbor

Great news about Evoland from SRG. It is both games. The cover has the MC from each and it's packaged as the Legendary Edition. I watched the trailer and it covers stuff I never saw in the first game. So they put both games into one, and I'm super happy about that.

Magician

Arbor wrote:

did someone post that celeste had started to ship, or did i dream that? i looked back a few pages but didn’t see anything. i swear i saw that though.

Not that I'm aware of. Last I heard, the final DLC was done and that the final build was sent to Nintendo for cartridge production. I don't believe LRG has the game in hand to ship just yet.

yeayeanaynay

What's up with Aggelos? I went to buy a copy n it's sold out everywhere. There is only 1 for sale on Ebay n it is not cheap. Meanwhile PQubes other new release Songbird Symphony is in abundance. Am I missing something. Is Aggelos a limited print. Will PQube restock another run??

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

What's up with Aggelos? I went to buy a copy n it's sold out everywhere. There is only 1 for sale on Ebay n it is not cheap. Meanwhile PQubes other new release Songbird Symphony is in abundance. Am I missing something. Is Aggelos a limited print. Will PQube restock another run??

An ESRB rating was denied for both Aggelos and Songbird Symphony. As a result, interest in the Europe release for both games spiked. It's unknown if a North American release will or ever happen at this point. Aggelos is still available at AmazonUK, so I don't believe it qualifies as a limited print in the usual sense.

Magician

Narcos - Rise of the Cartels is open to preorder on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YVS4BXB

Paraka

Finally my house is being put back together.

By the end of next week I can finally start doing the omnibus updates.

Paraka

Miadaskate

I’m starting to see new trailers for Indivisible. Is there any update to the Switch release? I backed the CE on Kickstarter but I haven’t been keeping up with any updates as the length of time this game has taken to release has kinda pissed me off and made me hesitant to back any future games.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

I’m starting to see new trailers for Indivisible. Is there any update to the Switch release? I backed the CE on Kickstarter but I haven’t been keeping up with any updates as the length of time this game has taken to release has kinda pissed me off and made me hesitant to back any future games.

There was an Indiegogo update earlier this week. The Switch version is still in development. A build hasn't been finalized to send to Nintendo for cartridge production yet. Looks as though it'll slip into 2020 for us.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

There was an Indiegogo update earlier this week. The Switch version is still in development. A build hasn't been finalized to send to Nintendo for cartridge production yet. Looks as though it'll slip into 2020 for us.

Why am I not surprised? lol; is this game ever going to come out? (-_-)

Thanks for the update.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic