Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,521 to 6,540 of 6,609

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

Anyone’s Trine 1-3 available at GameStop today?

Just getting Trine: Ultimate Collection - Nintendo Switch (comes with 4), but totally understand wanting the 1 - 3 to complete the physical collection.

Are you aware that with the "ultimate" edition oniy 4 is on the cartridge?

1-3 is a download code.
https://nintendosoup.com/trine-ultimate-collection-will-only-...

Anyway, I picked up my copy of Trine 1-3. I figure I'll grab 4 on deep discount later on.

P.S. - Ms. Splosion Man opens to preorders next Friday via LRG.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Is the FF7/8 coming to NA or do I have to get it from playasia?

Mercifully, Shop4megastore has opened preorders as well. $5 cheaper than Play-Asia, free shipping, plus reward points towards future purchases. Personally, I only order in bulk from Play-Asia because I insist on nothing less than overnight shipping. And I'd rather not pay overnight shipping for one release, even if that release is amazing.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/final-fa...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Code:Realize - Guardian of Rebirth is open to preorders on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Code-Realize-Guardian-Rebirth-Nintendo...

Arguably the most well received series of otome games. Have you ever had the desire to play a female being courted by multiple male suitors at the same time? Well...here's your chance. These dating sims are as popular in Japan as open world games are to us western gamers.

Buckle up, my friends. You're going to see several of these games over the next few years.

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Belexes wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

Anyone’s Trine 1-3 available at GameStop today?

Just getting Trine: Ultimate Collection - Nintendo Switch (comes with 4), but totally understand wanting the 1 - 3 to complete the physical collection.

Are you aware that with the "ultimate" edition oniy 4 is on the cartridge?

1-3 is a download code.
https://nintendosoup.com/trine-ultimate-collection-will-only-...

Anyway, I picked up my copy of Trine 1-3. I figure I'll grab 4 on deep discount later on.

Was not aware and the 1 - 4 version does not sound like an "ultimate" to me. Thanks Magician!

Belexes

Miadaskate

I still have OwlBoy Limited Edition for sale if anyone is interested. Brand new, sealed. Could use the cash to afford some of this week’s and last week’s releases. Let me know if you’re interested.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Aurumonado

Has anyone seen the standard english versions of the Psikyo collections available anywhere? I only see the limited editions on Amazon.

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Aurumonado

@Magician Thanks for the heads up - I'll buy it on shop4ca

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Miadaskate

I was kinda bummed to see that Teslagrad standard edition didn’t come with a manual. Then I looked and I don’t know why it would have come with one seeing as its not an LRG release. Not sure why I thought both versions had manuals. The only thing close would be the art book in the Collector’s Edition.

I went ahead and ordered Enter The Gungeon before the close date. I finally opened up The Messenger and Minit and the quality on Special Reserve’s releases are top-notch. They’re my new favorite.

As for Shakedown : Hawaii.....I think I’m going Standard on that one. The Collector’s Edition is asking too much for what it comes with. At least the standard comes with a manual. I’m good with that.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

For those of you who ordered Umihara Kawase Fresh! From the Nicalis store, an extra goody may be on the way to you. I received a keychain today! Definitely didn’t order it, so I’m thinking it was supposed to have come along with the game, but didn’t. If you see a tiny package from HyperGun, that’s it! It was a nice surprise.

I didn’t know this, as I ordered the Nicalis Store version, but apparently people who pre-ordered were stiffed on the goodies for this game. So perhaps HyperGun / Nicalis is now making up for that with the keychains.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

I'm sorry if these have already been answered here, but I can't find anything.
Do any of the following have NA physical releases that we know of: FF VII and VIII Twin Pack, FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered, and Dragon Quest 1, 2, and 3 collection.
And for Crystal Chronicles, does the Japan release have English or should I wait for an Asia release.
Thanks!

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

@Avatar40k - To my knowledge, Square Enix isn't intent on releasing any of those games physically outside of Japan and/or Southeast Asia. And although English support for Crystal Chronicles hasn't been confirmed, every FF game has supported English thus far, so it's fair to assume CC will.

Solomon18

If FFCC does not support English I'm going to be gutted.

Solomon18

Magician

As if Ms. Splosion Man wasn't enough, LRG is also opening preorders for Blazing Chrome on Friday.

P.S. - Looks as though MindSeize reached its stretch goals and will get a physical release via First Press Games in the future. Backers get exclusive cover art. Personally, I'll be waiting for this to be a part of an FPG triple pack.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

It would appear the people who bought the Standard release of Shakedown Hawaii made out better than the Collector’s Edition. Standard only had 1,000 copies to the CE’s 4,000!

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Honestly nearly forgot this and was forced to get the CE. Happens when you're working 14 hours a day.

Paraka

Monkeido

Sigh, really not sure if I should get Shakedown Hawaii or not. I love the old GTA's, but never played RCR and didn't really want to buy the CE.. plus 23 dollars shipping to Europe doesn't help either.

Edited on by Monkeido

Monkeido

Miadaskate

If you’ve ordered any of Strictly Limited’s recent games and were wondering about the status of them, here’s an update that was sent out via email :

General lead times and shipping status updates

Due to preparations for events such as Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show, as well as upcoming projects, we've been running behind on our set schedule and expected shipping dates. In the end, all of this affects the most important part of SLG. Namely the community that has trusted us with their passion for video games in physical form. We are very sorry that you've had to wait for some of your pre-orders beyond the initially expected shipping dates. We are currently in the process of getting our backlog sorted and we hope that the situation will have drastically improved by the end of this year.

Ninja Saviors:
We are currently shipping orders containing the Ninja Saviors, PS4 and Nintendo Switch - Standard and Collector's Editions! Please expect your shipping confirmation in the coming days / week.

99Vidas:
We are currently packing and shipping all orders of 99Vidas - Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch. Most standard orders have already been shipped, with the remaining to follow in the coming days. Collector's Editions will also be shipped out shortly.

Vasara Collection:
The PS4 and Nintendo Switch Games (and also all Collector's Editions - including PS Vita) are scheduled to ship in October. PS Vita Standard has already been shipped.

Ultracore:
As this is the first game that we developed ourselves, it took us a little longer than initially expected, but we finally have passed the submission process and the physical games are currently being produced! This is a lengthy process but we expect to receive and also ship all physical games to you in October. Shortly after, the game will be available on PSN and E-Shop. We will ship out all games before making the game available on digital storefronts, so those who ordered the physical games will be among the first to ever play the game.

For the Genesis and Mega Drive version, there was unfortunately a delay with some technical parts of the boards. We have received a confirmed delivery date of October 23th and the games will be shipped with the speed of light then. If you want to have a sneak-peak at the cartridges: Click here

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans:
The shipping of Slaps and Beans is currently scheduled for October. Please remember that you can always track the production status on our website: https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/manufacture-updates/

Remember the rental contract for a 200+ square meters big warehouse? RECAP: As stated in the last general shipping newsletter, we will be all set up in the new shipping facility during the month of October or November. Even though, contrary to expectations, it is still not ready for occupancy, we are confident that we can move in before the end of the year.
Going forward, this means that we will have greatly reduced shipping times that will be more in the line with the ones you were used to back in 2018.

Last but not least, we wouldn't be anything without you, joining us in this adventurous journey to resurrect unreleased titles of yesteryear and materializing modern classics from their digital-only prison.

Thanks so much for your all your support and your patience!

Dennis and Benedict
Founders Strictly Limited Games

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Speaking of Strictly Limited, they just announced their next title :

Door Kickers : Action Squad.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Speaking of Strictly Limited, they just announced their next title :

Door Kickers : Action Squad.

I'm surprised it wasn't Bubble Bobble 4 Friends. The standard and special editions are set for release in November. Strictly Limited is scheduled to offer a collectors edition between now and then. Hmm, maybe next month?

P.S. - Shop4 has created pages for Overcooked 1+2 Double Pack and Narcos: Rise of the Cartels. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/overcook...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/narcos-r...

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic