Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 11,393

Tobiaku

@catsnpizzas I could be wrong, but if I remember right they only post it in twitter if its physical.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Miadaskate

Red Art announcing a new game tomorrow. The hint will be revealed later today, and the Pre-Order will open on Wednesday.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Arbor

@catnpizzas digital only games don’t require an esrb rating, so if they post a rating, it indicates there’s at least a possibility it’ll go physical.

Arbor

Magician

catsnpizzas wrote:

@Magician Honest question, what part of the ESRB rating indicates it's been rated for physical? I didn't see anything on the page that indicated whether it's physical or digital.

Back in July 2017 an ESRB tweet mentioned that games posted on their twitter account would be planned physical releases. While games listed on the ESRB website can be either physical or digital.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Expensive week this week. Special Reserve tomorrow, Red Art on Wednesday, Super Rare on Thursday. And now Limited Run is opening preorders for Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force tomorrow.

Seeing Idea Factory going through LRG for a physical release for this game makes it fair to assume LRG will handle the physical release for Mary Skelter 1&2 down the road.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

I think I am going to pass on Downwell. It just doesn’t seem like a game I would have fun playing.

The next Red Art game is XeoDrifter.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

will finally play xerodrifter. big fan of mutant mudds.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

will finally play xerodrifter. big fan of mutant mudds.

Same.

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

or maybe I should say Xeodériveur. not a bad bunch of games though from Red Art imo. still holding out on Hole new world. Warned have left me cautious.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Yeah still not a fan of all the French text, but if it’s the only way to get Xeodrifter physically...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - when my computer is up and running again I plan to fix that. Xeodrifter got a cut to the front of the line. Love that game.

Paraka

leerafuse

Downwell from Special Reserve comes with a custom flip grip.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

@leerafuse a pity I already have one but still a nice extra. any game that supports flipgrip gets my attention.

yeayeanaynay

Tobiaku

Got Downwell ^_^

Next wil be that detective game from Super Rare

Also Playasia sent me an email about PS4 Version of River city Girls despite I ordered the Switch Version.... Hopefully they actually send me the Switch Version. The link in my order links to the Switch Version so the ladt email was a bit weird.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Magician

Grip: Combat Racing - Airblades vs Rollers Ultimate Edition is open to preorder at Play-Asia.

Grip is one of those physical releases I've been waiting on a deep discount for. I'm glad I held off.
https://www.play-asia.com/grip-combat-racing-airblades-vs-rol...

Monkeido

I'm really not sure if I should get Downwell or not. >,<

I love Spelunky and many other roguelikes and have only tried playing Downwell on my phone (just because I was on vacation or something and felt like having something to play on my phone), but never really liked it. The whole falling down (instead of side-ways) kind of doesn't click with me, not sure if anyone gets that. ^^'

Monkeido

Magician

@Belexes - I'm quickly growing tired of all these game updates being re-released in physical form. Rocket League, Warriors Orochi, Attack on Titan 2, BlazBlue CTB, etc. Unless it's a game I truly love from a developer I want to support, I despise owning multiple copies of any particular game.

Paraka

@Magician - Rocket League at least was only a change in promotion materials.

Though with the lootbox removal, I can see them re-re-releasong to reflect that.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic