Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 6,599

Magician

Rune Factory 4 Special Archival Edition is open to preorder on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XSRRB8C

Switch Physical Collection - 425 games (as of October 11th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Fairy Tail is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tail-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07XJ86BW5

Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/WARRIORS-OROCHI-4-Ultimate-Nintendo-Sw...

Let's Sing Country is open to preorder at Gamestop. (North America retail exclusive.)
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/le...

Sayonara Wild Hearts is rated for a physical release. Probably through iam8bit either later this year or early next year.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

BruceCM

Hadn't heard about that fairy tail game, @Magician .... Looks interesting, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Solomon18

Strictly Limited are starting to ship out 99Vidas!

Solomon18

Anti-Matter

Solomon18 wrote:

Strictly Limited are starting to ship out 99Vidas!

Eh?!
99 Vidas Restock ??

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Miadaskate

The Darkside Dectective coming up next from Super Rare. September 19th.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Snaplocket

Miadaskate wrote:

Snaplocket wrote:

@Miadaskate Yes, don't buy a great console that has free online and the ability to play Wii games for only about 100 bucks.

I don’t appreciate your tone.

Since you seem to care so much about my opinion on the topic, I’ll leave you with this :

1. I just recently got a Wii.
2. You can’t play the Wii games on the Wii U tablet. The Switch is a way better portable system.
3. I have Switch, PS4, and Xbox One, for online play, I’m sure the Wii U online services will be closed down eventually.
4. $20 a year for online and free games is nothing.
5. The majority of great Wii U games have been ported over to the Switch already; might as well bring the others like 3D World, Twilight Princess HD, and Wind Waker HD. Those are the only Wii U games I need. Those three. Why buy an outdated system for three games when I could wait and get them on the Switch (potentially)? If I don’t have to, that would be great. I believe the ports will continue as it has shown to be easy money for Nintendo. Complain all you want, but I bet you’re 100% rebuying those Wii U games on Switch. Why do you think I should buy an entirely different system for three games?
6. Gamestop sells refurbished Wii U’s for $130, not $100. Why spend that when I could wait and continue supporting the Switch?
7. The Switch is my first Nintendo console since the SNES, so yeah; I’m making up for lost time.
8. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

This is an internet forum. The whole point of one is to communicate with others and express our thoughts. You shouldn't get riled up so easily by a reply.

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Miadaskate

Snaplocket wrote:

This is an internet forum. The whole point of one is to communicate with others and express our thoughts. You shouldn't get riled up so easily by a reply.

I don’t appreciate how you came at me. There’s a difference between having an intelligent adult conversation and straight up jumping on someone. Looking at your post history, you appear to have a reputation of being a instigator / all-around smartass. I’m here for one thing and one thing only, and that’s upcoming physical releases. I don’t have time for anything else. So please, take your smart comments elsewhere.

You’re not even a regular on this thread. Have some respect and don’t do that again.

Let’s get back on topic, please. Perhaps you’d like to contribute something relevant to the thread instead of arguing with others?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

I just want to give you all an update. I am still displaced from our flood, no compy access. When I do, I will get you all a new visual omnibus.

Lord knows we're all in need of an update.

Paraka

leerafuse

Dragon’s Lair Trilogy and Aegis Defenders shipped Thursday! Panty Party (gotta buy because I want the play exclusive collection haha) shipped Friday! Minit from SpRG also shipped Friday was a good end to the week!

373 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
62 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

My copy of Minit from SpRG showed up today. Someone else on the forum mentioned that the fact they don't do open pre-orders like Limited Run annoys them, and I completely agree. That being said, they put a lot of love into the games they sell. Minit is so nice that I went ahead and ordered a copy of Enter the Gungeon, even though I already got a retail copy.
And in my experience with them, they're pretty similar to SRG in that if you stay on top of it and only want a standard edition it's pretty safe.
I'll definitely be getting My Friend Pedro from them, rather than retail.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

I love SRG. LRG I don't mind even if I have to wait. No biggie. SpRG no clue yet, But I have Messenger and Minit on the way and have the rest pre/ordered. I enjoy Play Asia's eastasiasoft and StLG so far. Red Art, I am giving up on.

373 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
62 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Monkeido

Can I expect the Contra Collection to ever be released physically or should I not hold my breath?

Monkeido

Magician

Monkeido wrote:

Can I expect the Contra Collection to ever be released physically or should I not hold my breath?

I'd continue to hold out. The Contra Collection was rated for a physical release back in June.

catsnpizzas

@Magician Honest question, what part of the ESRB rating indicates it's been rated for physical? I didn't see anything on the page that indicated whether it's physical or digital.

catsnpizzas

tobibra

@catsnpizzas I could be wrong, but if I remember right they only post it in twitter if its physical.

Edited on by tobibra

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Miadaskate

Red Art announcing a new game tomorrow. The hint will be revealed later today, and the Pre-Order will open on Wednesday.

Currently Playing :

Arbor

@catnpizzas digital only games don’t require an esrb rating, so if they post a rating, it indicates there’s at least a possibility it’ll go physical.

Arbor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic