Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,441 to 6,460 of 11,396

yeayeanaynay

flashback & another world getting 2 in 1 physical cart bundle in november

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Not happy about the 5,000 limit on Downwell. I hope Special Reserve doesn’t make a habit of this. I much prefer the open pre-orders.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

will be placing my order for Downwell on day one. Special Reserve have a huge following of customers so I'm taking no chances.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

I still need to buy Gungeon.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Rune Factory 4 Special Archival Edition is open to preorder on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XSRRB8C

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Fairy Tail is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tail-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07XJ86BW5

Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/WARRIORS-OROCHI-4-Ultimate-Nintendo-Sw...

Let's Sing Country is open to preorder at Gamestop. (North America retail exclusive.)
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/le...

Sayonara Wild Hearts is rated for a physical release. Probably through iam8bit either later this year or early next year.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BruceCM

Hadn't heard about that fairy tail game, @Magician .... Looks interesting, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

yeayeanaynay

Strictly Limited are starting to ship out 99Vidas!

yeayeanaynay

Anti-Matter

Solomon18 wrote:

Strictly Limited are starting to ship out 99Vidas!

Eh?!
99 Vidas Restock ??

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

The Darkside Dectective coming up next from Super Rare. September 19th.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Snaplocket wrote:

This is an internet forum. The whole point of one is to communicate with others and express our thoughts. You shouldn't get riled up so easily by a reply.

I don’t appreciate how you came at me. There’s a difference between having an intelligent adult conversation and straight up jumping on someone. Looking at your post history, you appear to have a reputation of being a instigator / all-around smartass. I’m here for one thing and one thing only, and that’s upcoming physical releases. I don’t have time for anything else. So please, take your smart comments elsewhere.

You’re not even a regular on this thread. Have some respect and don’t do that again.

Let’s get back on topic, please. Perhaps you’d like to contribute something relevant to the thread instead of arguing with others?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

I just want to give you all an update. I am still displaced from our flood, no compy access. When I do, I will get you all a new visual omnibus.

Lord knows we're all in need of an update.

Paraka

leerafuse

Dragon’s Lair Trilogy and Aegis Defenders shipped Thursday! Panty Party (gotta buy because I want the play exclusive collection haha) shipped Friday! Minit from SpRG also shipped Friday was a good end to the week!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

My copy of Minit from SpRG showed up today. Someone else on the forum mentioned that the fact they don't do open pre-orders like Limited Run annoys them, and I completely agree. That being said, they put a lot of love into the games they sell. Minit is so nice that I went ahead and ordered a copy of Enter the Gungeon, even though I already got a retail copy.
And in my experience with them, they're pretty similar to SRG in that if you stay on top of it and only want a standard edition it's pretty safe.
I'll definitely be getting My Friend Pedro from them, rather than retail.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

I love SRG. LRG I don't mind even if I have to wait. No biggie. SpRG no clue yet, But I have Messenger and Minit on the way and have the rest pre/ordered. I enjoy Play Asia's eastasiasoft and StLG so far. Red Art, I am giving up on.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Monkeido

Can I expect the Contra Collection to ever be released physically or should I not hold my breath?

Monkeido

Magician

Monkeido wrote:

Can I expect the Contra Collection to ever be released physically or should I not hold my breath?

I'd continue to hold out. The Contra Collection was rated for a physical release back in June.

catsnpizzas

@Magician Honest question, what part of the ESRB rating indicates it's been rated for physical? I didn't see anything on the page that indicated whether it's physical or digital.

catsnpizzas

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic