Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,361 to 6,380 of 11,401

leerafuse

I am digging Funbox is now here in NA now. Picked up a bunch of their Euro stuff before. Glad they picked up this for the NA release. Kinda sad I rushed to grab the Euro release. ha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

I am digging Funbox is now here in NA now. Picked up a bunch of their Euro stuff before. Glad they picked up this for the NA release. Kinda sad I rushed to grab the Euro release. ha

Funbox might be my least favorite publisher. Previous to Everspace they've chosen lots of games to publish that are little better than shovelware. Games like Chicken Range and Vegas Party each feel like a waste of a Switch cartridge. And they've let the license lapse on the Warhammer games I was interested in, cancelling those physical releases.

Just...not a fan.

But they appear to be doing something right by handling the North American release of Everspace.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

P.S. - I also just got my shipping notice for The Messenger from Special Reserve.

Me too!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Aurumonado

Are any versions of Spyro going to be not disgusting? Even east asia?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Are any versions of Spyro going to be not disgusting? Even east asia?

The physical release from every region will require a download, sadly.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

@Aurumonado @ihatemydent

Ugh, this is why I hate Capcom sometimes. I already have all the current Mega Man Switch releases physically. But if I want a complete collection that'll cost another $90. Just putrid.

You know what this means. We'll probably get physical releases for RE Remake, RE5, RE6, and the DMC trilogy down the road as well.

Damn you, Capcom.

yeayeanaynay

I must have that rockman box! will sell off my other rockman games in my switch collection n buy that box instead.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Night in the Woods will most likely not be getting that LRG physical release now, due to the events that occurred over the past few days.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Looks like Aksys Games is scraping some money together for the upcoming Switch ports of Collar X Malice and Code:Realize as the special editions for Little Dragon's Cafe and Death Mark go on deep discount. I enjoyed both quite a bit.
https://store.aksysgames.com/collections/switch/products/litt...

https://store.aksysgames.com/collections/switch/products/deat...

Miadaskate

Arbor wrote:

@Miadaskate can you elaborate on that?

Not sure how you haven’t seen anything on this in the past few days, but :

https://nintendoeverything.com/night-in-the-woods-physical-re...

After Alec was called out on sexual assault allegations by Zoe Quinn, he committed suicide.

Zoe Quinn has since deleted her Twitter.

I know the article says postponed, but I have a feeling this game is going to get pulled completely; from digital storefronts as well. Too much drama surrounding it. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Gamefly has created a page for Deliver Us The Moon from Wired Productions.

The game had only been announced for PS4 and Xbone, so take this with a grain of salt.
https://www.gamefly.com/game/deliver-us-the-moon/5022175

The same goes for a mobile series of first person shooters, Into the Dead.

Gamefly has created a page for Into the Dead 2, which would be the first physical release ever for developer and publisher PikPok Games.
https://www.gamefly.com/game/into-the-dead-2/5022150

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

I am going to vent my frustration with Red Art today;

Since I have been dealing with a flooded house (games are okay), I have little access to computers that I trust with my payment data. So currently I only use my mobile phone. Most things go through with little trouble, everything usually goes through no problemo.

Except Red Art... Not sure what is causing it, but I cannot actively use PayPal through them, and my usual method of paying direct seems to... Not take it at all. Literally cannot purchase anything from them.

And now, 3/4 games have sold through. And eBay be taking me to the cleaners if I act now. So not sure what's going on but apparently there is a grievance I have with Red Art and PayPal.

This really spoils one's desire to collect.

Paraka

Magician

The Unicorn Princess is open to preorder from Play-Asia.

$50 for a pony simulator from one of my least favorite publishers, BigBen?

No sir, no thank you.

Dredlor

@Paraka literally every time I buy games from redart and I get sent to sign into my PayPal I get it all set up and ok’d on paypals end then it redirects me back to redart and it refuses to load but every time it seems to take my payment and order... kinda funky but it seems to work check your email to ensure the payments aren’t getting accepted and you just don’t know it. If you are experiencing the same issue as I do that is.

Dredlor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic